- What is it? - Right...
我们依你的要求拆去了短裤的缝边
So, we unpicked the hem of the shorts, like you asked,
用胶带采集了揭开部分的纤维
and we taped the uncovered area for fibres
发现了一处暗淡的污迹
and noticed there is a faint stain.
于是我们找回短裤上的那个地方...
So, we went back to the exact same spot on the shorts and...
发现了一小点血渍
...found a tiny flake of blood.
是彼得·迪克森的
It's Peter Dixon's.
-你有多少把握 -做了全套血检
- How sure are you? - Full profile.
那个血样是其他人的概率
The probability of that blood having come from anybody else
为十亿分之一
is a billion to one.
这是你的关键证据 史蒂夫
It's your golden nugget, Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
请别误会我的意思
Please, don't take this the wrong way...
但我好他妈爱你
...but I bloody love you!
指控他所有罪名
Charge him with the lot.
包括诺顿山吗
Including Nolton Hill?
-全部 -太好了
- The lot. - Yes!
谢谢
Thank you.
查他的车
Check the vehicle.
我们上
We're going in.
早啊 约翰
Morning, John.
约翰·威廉·库珀
John William Cooper,
你因涉嫌谋杀
you're under arrest for the murders
-海伦和理查德·托马斯被捕 -滚
- of Helen and Richard Thomas... - Fuck off!
-放开我 滚 -还有彼得和格温达·迪克森
- Get off me! Fuck off! - ...and Peter and Gwenda Dixon.
你还因涉嫌
You are also under arrest
在1996年于米尔福德港
for attempted armed robbery, rape and sexual assault
持枪抢劫 强♥奸♥ 性侵害5名青少年被捕
during an attack on five teenagers in Milford Haven in 1996.
头儿
Boss...
天呐
Jesus...
我还在副驾储物箱找到了这个
And I found this in the glove compartment.
地形测量局
菲什加德和彭布罗克地图
我们及时抓住了他
We got him just in time.
好了 约翰
Right, John.
你认识理查兹督察
You know Detective Inspector Richards.
我是史蒂夫·威尔金斯警司
I am Detective Superintendent Steve Wilkins.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你看得清楚吗 约翰
Can you see OK, John?
我准备了一副眼镜 以防你需要
I've got a spare pair of glasses if you need them.
这个是我
That's me.
那个不是
That isn't.
我们上次见面时
The last time we met, you said
你说你没留过及肩头发
you'd never had collar-length hair.
我忘了我20年前留过及肩头发 那又怎样
Oh, so I forgot that I had collar-length hair 20 years ago.
这不犯法吧
It's not a crime, is it?
我们聊聊画像里的男人穿的短裤 约翰
Let's talk about the shorts the man in the drawing's wearing, John.
向库珀先生出示证物AJM-165的照片
Mr Cooper is being shown a photo of item AJM/165.
是猎人行动在玫瑰草地巷2号♥找到的卡其色短裤
The khaki shorts recovered by Huntsman from 28 Rose Meadow Lane.
约翰 我们上次对话时
Now, the last time you spoke to us, John,
你说你有过一条
you said that you'd once owned a pair of
据你描述 卡其色的泳裤
what you described as khaki bathers.
就是这条吗
Is that them?
如果是在我家找到的 或许是吧
Well... if they're from my home, maybe.
严格来说 这不是泳裤 约翰
Strictly speaking, they're not bathers, John.
布料太沉了
The fabric's too heavy.
我当泳裤穿 所以对我来说就是泳裤
I used them as bathers. So, to me, that's what they are.
在2008年7月的讯问中
During the interview in July 2008,
你说画像中男人所穿的短裤
you said that the shorts worn by the man in the drawing
不可能是你的 因为你的泳裤更短
couldn't possibly be yours as your bathers were much shorter.
你自己看
See for yourself.
录音存证 我向库珀先生出示证物AJM-165-B
For the tape, I'm showing Mr Cooper item AJM/165/B.
我们拆了缝边 约翰
We unpicked the hem, John.
你看到了吗 把额外布料放下来后
So, do you see how, with the excess fabric turned down,
两条短裤的长度差距
the difference in length between
减小了
the two pairs of shorts is reduced?
你改任何一件衣物都会有这结果
If you do that to any garment, that's what'll happen.
我们知道你妻子以前是裁缝
Yeah, we know your wife used to work as a seamstress.
是她改了这条短裤吗
Did she alter these shorts?
别把我妻子扯进来
You leave my wife out of this.
自2008年7月的讯问之后
Since the July 2008 interviews,
法医鉴证又有了一些新发现
certain forensic discoveries have been made
我们想和你讨论一下
which we would like to discuss with you
让你有机会发表意见
so that you can have an opportunity to comment.
证物AJM-165-B
In reference to AJM/165/B,
在这个白圈圈起来的地方
this white circle indicates an area
发现了彼得·迪克森的血
where an amount of Peter Dixon's blood was found.
你能给我们解释下 这是怎么回事吗
Can you give us an explanation as to how that might be?
我大部分衣服都是帕特在乐施会和剩余军资商店买♥♥的
Pat got most of my clothes from the Oxfam and Army Surplus.
你们也该去问问我儿子
Oh, and you should also be talking to my son.
我之前告诉过你们了
As I told you all before,
他喜欢借我的衣服穿
he was in the habit of borrowing my clothes.
约翰
John...
彼得·迪克森的血
was Peter Dixon's blood
是不是在你枪杀他时留在卡其色短裤上的
deposited on the khaki shorts when you shot him?
-我这辈子从没杀过人 -这条短裤
- I've never killed anybody in my life. - These shorts...
抱歉 是泳裤
sorry, bathers...
堪称是宝库 约翰 特别是口袋里
were something of a treasure trove, John. Especially the pockets.
证物照片AJM-166
Photo AJM/166.
约翰 照片里显示的是在你卡其色短裤口袋里
What this photo shows us, John, is a microscopic image
找到的绒毛的显微图像
of the fluff found in the pockets of your khaki bathers.
该绒毛含有人类毛发 你的
Fluff that consisted of human hair. Yours.
还含有皮肤细胞 也是你的
Skin cells. Also yours.
但没有你儿子的
But nothing of your son, though.
在绒毛里还发现了某种织物纤维
Certain fabric fibres were also found in the fluff.
录音存证 BB-109手套
For the tape, glove BB/109,
在你位于玫瑰草地巷28号♥住处附近的
found under the hedgerow near your home
灌木篱墙底下找到的
at 28 Rose Meadow Lane.
MTJ-5和7
MTJ/5 and 7
由猎人行动在萨迪斯小路发现的
recovered by Huntsman from the Sardis trail.
约翰 这三只手套是你的吗
John, are these three gloves yours?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
我说过了 我们家只有阿德里安戴手套
As I told you before, Adrian was the glove-wearer in our family.
我从来不戴手套 我觉得太累赘了
I never wore gloves. I found them too cumbersome.
那我们在你车储物箱里找到的新手套呢
What about the new pair we found in the boot of your car?
这个嘛
Well...
显然我现在戴手套了
obviously, I wear gloves now.
我老了 开始怕冷
Now I'm older, I feel the cold more.
在你卡其色泳裤口袋里的绒毛中
Fibres exactly matching the constituent fibres
发现了和这三只手套上
of these three gloves were found in the fluff
完全吻合的纤维
from the pockets of your khaki bathers.
-你对此作何解释 -你是聋了吗
- How do you account for that? - Are you deaf?
我说过了 阿德里安比我更常穿这条泳裤
I told you, Adrian wore the bathers more than me.
当两块布料互相接触时
When two articles of clothing come into contact with each other,
上面的纤维会发生交换
there is always an exchange of fibres.
在BB-109手套证物上
On glove BB/109,
我们的团队找到了来自他处的纤维
our team found fibres from another source.
录音存证 证物BM-1
For the tape, BM/1,
理查德·托马斯的一只袜子
a sock belonging to Richard Thomas.
1985年 斯科维斯顿公园的大火
The only item of clothing recovered from his body
烧毁了他的尸体 这是仅剩的一件衣物
after it was destroyed in the fire at Scoveston Park in 1985.
在BB-109手套证物上找到了这只袜子的纤维
Fibres from this sock were found on glove BB/109.
在这只袜子上也找到了手套上的纤维
And fibres from this glove were found on this sock.
约翰 你听明白了吗
Are you with me so far, John?
继续说吧 我知道你想说
Oh, keep talking, yeah. I know you want to.
这些发现与之前公认的推断吻合
These discoveries are consistent with the accepted view
杀害理查德·托马斯的凶手佩戴手套
that Richard Thomas' killer wore gloves
在斯科维斯顿公园 把理查德的尸体
when he dragged his body from the outbuilding
从外屋拖进了主屋
into the main house at Scoveston.
你听听他说的胡话
Are you listening to this, huh?
-简直在编故事 -约翰