- 'Hello?' - How did you get my number?
听到你的声音我也很开心
Nice to hear from you, too!
你想怎么样
What do you want?
就是看看你过得如何
'Just to find out how you are.'
我听说你之前住院了
I heard you were in hospital.
你为什么要做那种傻事
Why did you go and do a silly thing like that?
根本没什么
It was nothing.
我只是不小心
'A mistake.'
我可以去看望你
I thought I could come and see you.
现在不太方便
It's not a good time.
我在装♥修♥
I'm doing the place up.
这里一团乱
'It's a bombsite.'
那就来我这吧
So, come to mine, then.
头儿 皇家检察署的奥利·韦克菲尔德来电找你
Ah, boss. Ollie Wakefield from the CPS called you.
好的
Great.
奥利 我是史蒂夫·威尔金斯
Ollie, Steve Wilkins.
听着
Listen...
渥太华行动需要你的帮助
Ottawa needs a favour.
达夫林监狱的监狱长
The governor at Dyffryn Prison
拒绝将库珀的第二次假释听证会延后
refuses to delay Cooper's second parole hearing.
皇家检察署说的话
'And I think a word from the CPS
应该能让他通融一下
might persuade the man 'to see some sense.
这个案子立不了 史蒂夫
The case, it isn't there, Steve.
你知道狱政处的人会说什么 没有确凿证据
You know what the prison services will say. No hard evidence.
-我也无能为力 -奥利 如果他被释放
- I'm sorry. - 'Ollie, if he is released'
回到社会上伤了人
back into the community and he hurts someone,
公众会把我们责骂得体无完肤
"Institutionally incompetent" will be a happy memory
到时我们就会怀念以前只被骂"体制性无能"了
'when we are up to our necks in public inquiries.'
你这么确信他还会杀人
You're that convinced he'll kill again?
他是连环杀手
He's a serial killer.
连环杀手不会...
Serial killers don't...
他们停不下来
They can't stop.
史蒂夫 不可避免的抱怨已经开始了
'Steve, inevitable mutterings have started.'
有人提出叫停渥太华行动
There's talk of shutting Ottawa down.
嗨 妈
Hi, Ma.
你的腿怎么了
What happened to you?
工作上出了事故
An accident at work.
自己安排好葬礼 就不用劳烦家人了
我想着你可能饿了
I thought you might be peckish.
你还去探望他吗
Are you still visiting him?
每周都去
Every week.
他出来后会跟你一起在这生活吗
Is he gonna live here with you when he gets out?
我是他妻子
I'm his wife.
他还能去哪生活
Where else is he gonna live?
他现在有点生气
He's a bit worked up at the moment.
警♥察♥又开始纠缠他了
The police are bothering him again.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
实际上
Actually...
这问题可能有点傻
it's a silly thing.
他的旧卡其色泳裤在你那吗
You don't have an old pair of khaki bathers of his, do you?
即使在监狱里 还在发号♥施令
Still running things, even from in prison.
我之前说工作中出了事故 那并不是真的
It wasn't true what I said earlier about an accident at work.
这是他造成的
He did this to me.
就是你们拍了那些破照片的那年
The same year you had those stupid photos done,
他弄伤了我的背
he broke my back.
他没有弄伤你的背
He didn't break your back.
一年前 我还很健康强壮
A year ago, I was fit and strong,
在爱尔兰工作 做建筑小工
working in Ireland, hod-carrying.
一天早上 我好像被闪电击中了一样
One morning, it was like I was struck by lightning.
做了整整九个小时的手术
Nine hours of surgery.
骨盆和脊椎里装上了钢钉和螺丝
Rods and screws in my pelvis and spine.
我本以为是工作造成的
I thought it was the work that caused it,
但是会诊医生告诉我是童年受的伤
but the consultant told me it was an injury from childhood.
我立刻就知道是我背上挨的那拳
Straight away, I knew it was that punch in the back.
你当时知道出了问题
You knew something was seriously wrong when it happened,
但你没带我去医院
but you didn't take me to the hospital
因为他担心有人可能会起疑
because he was worried someone might be suspicious.
我不知道那伤有那么严重
I never knew it was serious.
我根本不能动
I couldn't move!
你让我在自己的尿液里躺了五天
You left me to lie in my own urine for five days.
你都没换过我的湿床单
You didn't even change my sopping sheets.
但你给我买♥♥了很多吐司和草莓酱
You brought me plenty of toast and strawberry jam, though!
几周后 你们把我留给祖母照看
A couple of weeks later, you left me with nan
全跑去阳光灿烂的西班牙玩
and all took off for sunny Spain.
我当时才12岁
I was 12 years old.
我们想着你最好在家休养
We thought it was better that you rested.
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
我不知道
I didn't know.
别走 阿德里安
Don't go, Adrian.
我给你打电♥话♥不是因为他让我打
I didn't just call you because he told me to.
我很想你
I've missed you.
第二次很幸运
Second time lucky.
我获得假释了
I got it?
恭喜 约翰
Congratulations, John.
你在圣诞节前就能出狱了
You're gonna be out by Christmas.
好样的
Well done.
是的
Yup. Well...
谢谢通知我
thanks for letting me know.
不敢相信他们现在要放他出来
I can't believe they're letting him out now.
我们差一点就成功了
We're so close.
真的吗
Are we, though?
我就当你是因为疲惫和今天不顺心才说这种丧气话
I'm gonna put that down to exhaustion and a shit day.
你知道我过完不顺心的一天后会做什么吗
Do you know what I do after a shit day?
什么
What?
我会回家
I go home...
然后跟家人一起吃大量的不健康食物
and I eat a large amount of unhealthy food with my family.
回家吧 史蒂夫
Go home, Steve.
陪你儿子
Be with your boy.
晚上好
Evening!
杰克
Jack?
我买♥♥了炸鱼薯条
I've got fish and chips!
我是杰克·威尔金斯 我暂时不方便接听
'Hey, it's Jack Wilkins. I'm not here at the moment.
有事留言 我会回你
'Just leave a message and I'll get back to you.'
终于回来了
Finally!
知道吗 要是你偶尔大发慈悲
You know, I'd appreciate it if, once in a blue moon,
接个电♥话♥或回个短♥信♥我就感恩戴德了
you'd answer your phone or responded to a text.
你是喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking, by any chance?
是 我去庆祝了
Yeah, I've been celebrating!
庆祝什么
Celebrating what?
我被选进郡队了
I made the county team.
谢谢你今天的"远程支持"了 老爸
Thanks for being there for me today, Dad!
该死
Shit...!
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack!
别烦我
Leave me alone.
别跟我怄气
There's no need for that.
对不起 杰克
I'm sorry, Jack.
你信誓旦旦地说想让我们多在一起
You made such a big deal about us spending more time together.
但你根本做不到
But you just can't do it.
你太痴迷于工作了
You're so fucking obsessed with your work.
你个不负责任的老爸
You're a shit dad.
别这样 这么说不公平
Hey, now, come on. That's not fair.
听着 我很抱歉忘记了选拔赛
Look, I'm sorry I forgot about the trial.
抱歉我不是个完美的爸爸
I'm sorry I'm not a perfect dad.
这不是借口
It's no excuse.
我疏忽了 好吗
I took my eye off the ball, OK?
好吧
Ok.
你吃过了吗
Have you eaten?
吃了
Yeah.
那好
Right, well...
休息吧
get some kip.