Oh! I bet you can't use my sap to climb that flower.
这是院子里最高的花了
That's the tallest flower in the yard.
它们叫它"艾路得罗" 寡妇制♥造♥者
They call it "El Viudero," The Widow Maker.
给我树液
Sap me.
太好了
Yeah!
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
自然点就行 我下来给你们看
Just be natural! Lemme come down to show you.
我黏在上面了 不好
Uh, welp, I'm stuck. Oh, no.
小枝
Twig,
现在是你学习怎么控制树液的好机会
now's an excellent chance for you to learn how to harness the sap.
然后救我
and save my life.
好 我这就试试
Okay! I'm on it!
不
Oh, no.
至少你试过了
Well, the important thing is you tried.
艾路得罗又取走了另一个灵魂
El Viudero claims another soul.
-小石 -我没事 我是无...
- Rocksy? - I'm good, I'm good. I'm invincib
又开始了 树液在伤害我在乎的人 这一切必须停止
It's starting again. The sap is hurting those I love. We need to stop!
不 受伤是我自己的错
No, no, it's my own fault I got hurt.
树液棒极了 树液很好
No, the sap is wonderful. The sap is good.
树液全知全能
The sap is allknowing.
你给了我们一件礼物
You have given us a gift.
-我猜味道也不错 -别这么做
- I bet it even tastes good. - I wouldn't do that.
不
Oh, no.
这是我吃过最好吃的东西了
This is the best thing I've ever eaten!
-等等 什么 -我尝一下
- Wait, what? - Let me try,
看 大家都喜欢
See? Everyone loves it!
咋了
What's up?
你们是不是被小枝给恶心到了
Are you guys just totally grossed out because Twig is gross?
小枝才不恶心 树液是美好的自然产物
Twig is not totally gross! Sapping is a natural and beautiful thing.
你自己有试过吗
Have you even tried to give it a shot?
稍微尝一下
Maybe given it a little taste?
什么
What?
太值了
It was worth it.
-等等 你们要吃他 -你也来支持一下
- Wait, you're eating him? - Be supportive!
尝尝你兄弟
Taste your brother.
我在哪儿呢
Where am I?
你在一个叫做
You are in a little place I like to call...
"美味之地"的地方
"yummy tum tums."
小枝 我该和你道个歉
Twig, I owe you an apology.
你的树液看起来恶心 但是真的好吃
Your sap, while physically repulsive, is yummy tum tums.
我很美好
I'm beautiful.
我也爱你
I love you too!
好吧 差不多得了
Okay, maybe that's enough.
-哥们 放开我 -抱歉 抱歉
- Dude, let me go. - I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
这真是
Ah! This is...!
-别淹死 -各位 我们可以分开的
- Oh, please don't drown! - Guys, we can get out of this.
数到三一起往后拉 一二三
On the count of three, just pull. One, two, three!
小莓 你好
Oh, Berry, hi.
你的腿近看还挺结实
Your legs look really muscular this close up.
是我的腿
It's me!
小叶
Leaf!
不不不 我很抱歉
No, no, no! I'm so sorry!
我一开始想得没错 树液很危险
I was right about it the first time. The sap is dangerous!
只会坏事
It only does bad things.
小枝快回来 他不是那个意思
Twig come back! He didn't mean it!
他没事 我都被撕成两半了
He's fine! I'm the one who's ripped in half!
但你恶毒的态度还是一点没变
Yet you still haven't fixed your bad attitude.
凭什么 你认真的吗
Hey! What gives? Huh! Seriously?
连你也要这样吗 腿腿
Et tu, Legs?
没事的 小枝 把自己封闭起来就好
It's okay, sweet Twig. Just seal yourself away.
没人会再受伤了
And no one else will get hurt.
你们来干什么
What are you doing?
我还是觉得你没什么不对
Oh, I still don't think anything is wrong with you,
不过如果你想单独待会 我们很乐意支持你
but, if you need to be alone right now, we support you.
即使这意味着把自己永远封闭起来
Even if it means walling myself off forever?
没错 我们就是这种朋友
Yes. That's the kind of friends we are.
我们总能陪在对方的身边 真好
It's nice that we're all here for each other all the time.
有人能帮帮我吗
Hello? Can somebody help me?
不不不
Whoooh, oh, no. Oh, no, no, no!
这是个叉子 好吧 是个叉子
Is that a fork through my... Yep, it's a fork. Ugh.
小叶
Leaf!
-小叶 做点什么 -怎么做 他飞的太高了
- Twig, do something. - But how? He's too high!
你知道自己该做什么 自然点
You know what you have to do. Just be natural.
还好 我没有滑进那摊酱里
It could be worse. I could've slid into that hot sauce.
我这乌鸦嘴
Of course.
走
Yeah!
小叶 你没事吧
Leaf, are you okay?
没事 谢谢兄弟
Yeah. Thanks, bro.
是你做的吗
Did you do that?
不 树液喜欢你
No. The sap just likes you.
要我等着你复原吗
Want me to wait with you while you heal?
当然
Please.
看来有人终于投入树液怀抱了
Looks like somebody's finally embracing the sap.
我们五个陪在对方身边了 真好
It's nice that the five of us are here for each other.
五个
Five?
别担心 我会帮我们出去
Don't worry. I'll get us out of here.
给我点时间思考一下
Just give me a minute to think of something.
三百亿分钟后
我还在想
Still thinking.