那个烦人的泡泡 他们听见我说话了
Oh, that annoying bubble! They heard me!
再吐一个
Gimme another one!
各位
Hey, guys!
是我 小石
It's me. Rocksy!
你们被困在水坑里的朋友
Your friend who's trapped in the puddle!
-我们知道了 -赶紧的
‐ We know! ‐ Hurry up!
总之 我想到了个很好的办法
Anyway, I've got a really good plan.
你们只需要
All you have to do is...
利用
use the...
利用什么
Use the what?
各位 我需要更多泡泡
Ah, guys! I need more bubbles!
好吧
Yeah, well, you know,
我应该在遣词造句上更精炼一点的
I probably could've been a little more efficient with my word choice.
好吧 再见了
Well, goodbye.
-利用什么 -没泡泡了
‐ Use the what? Use the what? ‐ There aren't any more bubbles.
真是谢天谢地 她可真能卖♥♥关子
Thank goodness. She was really dragging on.
我觉得她肯定是说"利用手"
I'm sure she meant "use the hand."
其实我觉得 她肯定是让我们用绳子
Actually, I'm pretty sure she meant for us to use my string.
我不知道 我的手可以从池塘里捞东西
I dunno, my hand is used for scooping stuff out of the pond.
比如说水 绳子有什么用
Like water. What's the string do?
它能让我暂时沉到水塘底
It carried me down to the bottom of the pond for a second.
下去挺不错的
Getting down there is good.
往外捞东西也挺不错的
Scooping things out is good.
我只是想不出办法改进我们俩的点子
I just can't think of how to improve our two separate good ideas.
小枝 你干什么呢
Twig, what are you doing?
我的手还在水里
My hand is in the water.
虽然我不知道原因 但你的手太轻了 没什么用
Well, I don't know why. It's not nearly heavy enough to be useful.
这才是重物
Now, this is heavy.
要是我没有那么威猛 它肯定直接沉底了
It would sink straight to the bottom if I wasn't so jacked.
别用我的绳子了行吗
And could you please stop using my string?
这是用来绑重物的 比如小叶的手
It's for tying to heavy things like Leaf's hand.
各位
You guys?
怎么了
What?
结合两个点子
Combine the two ideas.
什么
What?
别费心救我了 没用的
Don't bother saving me again. It's just redundant.
再拉一次
One more pull!
我们成功了
We did it!
太好了 我就知道你们要是听我的计划 就可以
Yes! I knew if you just listened to my plan, you would‐‐
你的计划
Your plan?
这是我们自己想出来的
We came up with this idea on our own.
好吧 我知道 但我也想出了这个办法
Okay, but, ya know, I had the same one.
我看你就是想抢功劳
Oh, it is just like you to try to take credit for our success.
真成熟啊 小石
Yeah, real mature, Rocksy.
好了 各位 我刚想出了一个新游戏玩
C'mon, gang. I just thought of a new game we can play.
它叫进圈球
It's called Hoop‐Ball.
我喜欢游戏
I love games!
根据之前的经验 我想我肯定知道这该怎么玩
And I definitely know what they are based on past experiences.
游戏最牛逼
Games rock!
没错 为游戏欢呼吧
Yeah, let's hear it for games!
游戏 游戏 游戏 游戏
Games! Games! Games! Games!
-你们需要新朋友吗 -什么
‐ Do you need a new friend? ‐ What?
-什么 -嘎嘎
- What? ‐ Quack.
我都想不出这是怎么发生的
Can't imagine how that happened.
看来宇宙告诉我们需要新窗户了 来吧
Guess the universe is telling us it's time for a new window. C'mon.
大隐障
过来吧
Oh! Hey, come back here! Uh!
你们准备好野餐了吗
You guys ready for the Pick ‐N‐Eat?
-当然 -准备好了
‐ Absolutely! ‐ Yeah!
德瑞克去哪儿了
Hey, where's Derek?
德瑞克 你们没请德瑞克吧
Derek! Oh, you guys didn't invite Derek, did you?
他总能说出最好的故事
He has the best stories.
我喜欢他说的那个棍子粘上黏液的故事
Oh yeah, I like that one Derek story with the stick got coverd in slime.
我就是那根棍子 你当时还在场
Hey, that stick was me and you were there!
没错 德瑞克总是喜欢喷黏液
Yeah, Derek's always sliming stuff.
我想祝酒
I would like to make a toast.
这些是我们最近几天
This spread is literally all the food we've scavenged
搜刮到的所有食物了
over the last couple of days.
我知道大家都饿得不行 因为肚子空空
And I know we're all "antsy to eat" because our "tummies are empty,"
这很痛苦
and it is in fact very painful.
到最后再鼓掌好吗
Please, please, save your applause until the end.
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh!
没事的 加点米就行
It'll be fine. Just put it in some rice.
我不知道那个是米
I don't know which one the rice is!
行 等等
Okay, hold on.
总之 我们的烦恼都抛在了脑后
In conclusion, with all of our worries behind us,
让我们一起享受这次营养满满的野餐吧
let this goop represent our nutritious unity.
别倒了
Easy there.
我来了 我来了
I'm coming, I'm coming!
不 不是那个 那是藜麦
No! No, not that. That's the quinoa!
这是什么 谁带来的
What is this? Who brought this?
别看我
Don't look at me.
我的贡献无形无感无味
My contributions cannot be touched, cannot be seen, they cannot be tasted.
-所以你啥也没带 -没错
‐ So you brought nothing? ‐ Heh, heh, yeah.
小莓 小枝 你们应该来尝尝这个
Berry, Twig! You guys gotta try this.
你们在那边好安静
You guys are being awfully quiet over there.
给 我带给你们
Here, I'll bring it to you. Huh?
什么
What?
这是什么
What is this?
那些蘑菇怎么了
What's with those mushrooms?
小莓 来试试看
Hey, Berry, get a load of this.
你觉得味道怎么样
What do you think it is?
-我想吃这... -我听不见
‐ I'm trying to eat this floating... ‐ I‐I can't hear you.
不 小莓 你得好好说话
No, Berry, you have to actually say the words.
也许我能感觉到你说的话
Hmm, maybe I can feel your words!
等等 说不定我带这个来了
Wait. Maybe I did bring this.
如果我带了这个 你们绝对不该吃
Yo, if I brought this, you should not eat this.
你知道发生什么事了吗
Do you know what's going on?
感觉一个隐形的障碍
It seems like there is some sort of invisible barrier.
不不不 这是个隐障
No, no, no. What you have here is an Invisi ‐barrier.
是隐障
Oh, an Invisi‐barrier.
懂了 你知道怎么去除它吗
I see. Do you know how to get rid of it?
不行 小石
You can't, Rocks.
宇宙让它出现在这里 肯定是有原因的
The universe probably put it here for a reason or something.
等等 你的意思是这是注定的
Wait. You're saying this was meant to happen?
万物皆有因 小石
Everything happens for a reason, Rocks.
我们只需要随风飘荡就好
We just gotta go where the wind blows us.
唯一能够让我飘荡的
The only thing that blows this kitty‐ cat
就是我想办法的时候 头上的青苔刮过的风
is the wind in my moss as I tumble toward solutions!
小心点 小石 这种力量已经超出了我们的认知
Careful, Rocksy. This is a power beyond our comprehension.
只要稍微大意 就会带来灭顶之灾
Upsetting it in the slightest amount will bring chowse upon us.
你是指灾难吗
You mean chaos?
我吃不到东西
I can't get the food.
感觉像某种隐形的障碍
It appears to be... some kind of... invisible barrier.
我给它起名为"原力墙"
Which I have named the "Force‐a‐Wall."
如果吃不了那边的食物 那就只能吃你了
Well, if I can't eat that, I guess I'll just have to eat you.
我认真的
I'm serious.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这玩意上面应该有个洞吧
There's gotta be a hole in this thing somewhere.
好了 计划如下
Okay, here's the plan,
你和小枝帮我找个缝隙
you and Twig help me find a gap.
找个缝隙
Find a... gap.
-你觉得她在说什么 -缝隙 缝隙
‐ What do you think she's saying? ‐ Gap, gap!
缝隙
Gap!
他 好吧
Him? Okay.
不是抽他 是缝隙
No! Not a slap. Gap.
缝隙
Gap!
我懂了
Oh, okay, I totally understand!
-好恶心 -好吧 新计划
‐ Ew. ‐ Ugh! Okay, new plan.
我看看这面墙有多长
I'm going to see how far this goes,
我绕过来救你们