so I can walk around it, and rescue you.
好的 我完全明白
Oh, okay, I totally understand.
好吧 一会见
Okay then. See you soon!
小石想让我用你的胳膊
Rocksy wants me to try using your arm.
行吧
Fine.
没问题 我只需要走到末尾
No problem. I'll just find the end of this thing
让野餐恢复正常
and get this Pick‐N‐Eat back on track.
行 快到了
Yup, almost there.
接近了 接近了
Uh! Getting closer. Getting closer.
天哪 我到底走了多远
Sweet gravel! How far do I have to go?
当然 快走到边缘了
Surely, I'm almost to the edge.
我能感觉到了
Uh! I can feel it!
你应该在我吃完之前尝一点
Hey, you should come grab some of this before I eat all of it.
食物 食物 食物 食物
Food. Food. Food. Food.
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
面对现实吧 小石
Face it, Rocks.
宇宙才是主宰 它想让我们大吃一顿
The Universe is in charge and it wants us to eat!
你怎么回事 我们的朋友被分隔在另一边了
What is wrong with you? Our friends are isolated over there.
你知道小莓饿了会是什么样子
You know how Berry gets when she's hungry.
哥们 小枝撑不了多久了
Dude, Twig is not going to last much longer.
我看是这食物撑不了多久了
More like this food is not gonna last much longer.
你不能击溃无形的宇宙之力 小石
You can't crack an invisible cosmic force, Rocksy.
来吧 小叶 你有主意吗
Come on, Leaf, don't you have any ideas?
我有很多好主意 比如可以吃的音乐
I've got lots of ideas. Like edible music.
行吧 你自己慢慢琢磨吧
Okay. Well, while you're figuring that out,
我要试试看硬撞
I'm going to try a little bit of this!
怎么就是不破呢
Why won't you break?
不 小枝不是食物 我们说好的
No, no! Twig is not food, we've been over this.
小叶 帮帮我 她要把他吃了
Leaf, help me! She's eating him! She's eating him right now!
她会咬到倒刺 然后就会停下来
She'll hit a splinter and stop.
情况只会更糟 他们可能会被困好几天 甚至好几周
It's going to get worse. They could be trapped for days or weeks.
他们没有水和食物
They don't have any food or water.
我们会眼睁睁看着他们饿死
They could rot away before our very eyes.
等等 他们说不定会变成吸血鬼
Oh, whoa, wait. They could rot away into vampires.
时间可以在另一边倒转
Time could reverse on that side
他们会变回吸血鬼宝宝
and they could age backwards into baby vampires!
我们这边会怎么样
What will happen to us on this side?
我们会变年轻吗 如果他们缩小了 我们会变大吗
Will we be getting younger? Or if they shrink, will we grow?
我们会变成巨人吗 我们会不会变得很大
Are we gonna be giants? Will we just be so huge
让这一切都变得像个小斑点一样
that all of this will just be like a tiny speck to us?
我们会站在什么地方 我知道了
What would we even stand on? Wait, I know!
一个更大的斑点
A bigger speck.
我的瓢虫先生
My sweet Mr. Ladybug,
你和你的烤肉串真是救了我一命
you and your kabobs are truly a life saver.
你怎么回事
Woof, what's your deal?
不行的 这里有一面原力墙
No good, there's a Force‐ A‐ Wall.
小石觉得我要是打小枝一耳光 就会有办法
Rocksy thinks if I slap Twig, it'll fix it somehow.
虽然挺有用 但墙还是没变化 有主意吗
Which is helping, but not with the wall thingie. Any ideas?
-小叶 你看到了吗 -没有
‐ Whoa, Leaf, did you see that? ‐ No.
我有办法了 但这需要我们所有人努力
I think I've got it! But it's gonna take all of us.
等等 小石想和我们说些什么
Wait. Rocksy's trying to tell us something.
瓢虫先生很强壮
Mr. Ladybug is really strong,
如果我们一起努力 我们可以移♥动♥原力墙
and if we all work together, maybe, we can move the Force ‐a‐wall!
没有打耳光的主意好 不过我们可以试试
It's not as good as slapping, but we'll give it a shot.
来吧各位 推
Come on, everybody, push!
别担心各位 我又找到了一些
Hey, don't worry, guys, I found some more!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
小莓 我很抱歉
Berry, I'm sorry!
我们玩弄了自己理解不了的力量
We messed with forces we didn't understand
让情况变得更糟了
and we just made everything worse!
你说得对 小叶 我们只能接受这个现实
You were right, Leaf. We have to accept this,
宇宙需要小莓变扁
the universe needs Berry to be flat now.
我得学会接受这一点
And I need to learn to be okay with that.
-我觉得我没事了 -什么情况
‐ I think I'll be okay. ‐ What the hell?
别扯宇宙了 我哥们还在下面被压着呢
Stuff the universe, man! My brother's down there!
我们得做点什么 快
We've got to do something. Come on!
我来了 小枝
I'm coming, Twig!
哥们 下次先说一声行不
Hey, man, a little warning next time?
-有用吗 -真新鲜
‐ Did it work? ‐ Huh, well, that's new.
-天哪 -我们很抱歉
‐ Whoa, whoa, whoa! ‐ No! We're sorry.
就不该来这里野餐
Should have never come to this Pick‐N‐Eat!
-你就玻璃放草坪上了 -是啊 所以呢
‐ You just left this lying in the grass? ‐ Yeah? So?
-刚刚发生什么了 -你成功了
‐ What just happened? ‐ You did it!
-你消除了原力墙 -什么原力
‐ You got rid of the Force‐a‐wall! ‐ The Force‐a‐what?
我想我暂时不想再琢磨什么宇宙的隐形秘密了
I think I'm good on invisible cosmic mysteries for a while.
谢谢你 哥们 我看到你为我做了什么
Hey, thanks, brother, I saw what you did for me.
我今天做了不少事
Hey, man, I did a lot of stuff today
你得说详细点
You gotta be a little more specific.
快过来享受食物
Get over here and start shoving food in your faces!
太好了
Oh, yeah!
看看谁来了
Look who finally made it.
德瑞克 坐我身边
Hey, Derek! Come sit by me!
德瑞克 你带什么来了
Hey, Derek, what did you bring?
当然了
Uh, of course.
-和新的一样 -现在怎么办
‐ Good as new. ‐ So, now what?
-想狂欢一番吗 -好
‐ Wanna jam? ‐ Ah...
该死
Aw, man!