后院活宝第一季 第三集第四集
巨化草莓
无聊
Oh, bored.
-好无聊 -太无聊了
- So bored. - Very bored.
无聊 无聊 无聊
Bored, bored, bored.
无聊
Bored.
无聊
Bored!
无聊
Bored.
我们该做点什么 小石
What should we do, Rocksy?
我什么也想不到 你有主意吗
I can't think of anything. Ddo you have any ideas?
你想听我的主意
You wanna hear my ideas?
当然了
Yeah, of course!
有主意了
I got something!
翻转汽水盖
Behold the Flip n' Zip!
这好像没用
Oh, I don't think this is working.
我还是能听到脑海里的尖叫声
I can still hear the voices screaming inside my head.
那是小石和小莓在飞汽水盖呢
That's just Rocksy and Berry flying to their dom.
来吧 小叶 我们得帮帮他们
C'mon, Leaf, we gotta help them!
好主意 我想看他们摔倒在地上
Oh, good idea. I wanna see them come down and go boom.
太有意思了 小莓 你的主意最好了
That was amazing, Berry! You have the best ideas.
所以我才喜欢你 小石
That's what I love about you, Rocksy.
我的主意总是不错 但我的家人从来不想听
I always had good ideas, but my family never wanted to hear 'em.
在莓果园长大 我们什么事都一起做
Growing up in the berry patch, we always did everything together.
一起睡 一起吃 一起打喷嚏
We'd sleep together, eat together, sneeze together,
甚至一起思考
and we'd even think together.
但现在我出来了 做着自己 干着自己喜欢的事
But now I'm out here, being myself and doin' my ideas and stuff.
如果他们能看到现在的我
If they could see me now...
-他们能看见 -你好 小莓
- They can! - Hi, Berry!
你都不知道和他们住一起有多可怕
You have no idea how coocoo crazy it was living with them.
小莓 也没有那么可怕吧
Berry, they can't have been that coo coo crazy.
不 这是真的 我们相信各种奇怪的东西
No, it's true! We believe in all sorts of wacky stuff.
但其中最奇怪的事情是
But the wackiest belief of them all
就是巨化草莓的预言
is the prophecy of the Colossal Strawberry.
-预言 -预言
- The prophecy? - The prophecy!
预言
The prophecy!
都在这本莓果书里 看看吧
It's all here in this berry book. Check it out.
听好了 这个预言流传甚广
Hark, the prophecy goes thusly:
"预言说 有一颗宇宙草莓将会从天上降落
"It has been foretold that a cosmic space berry shall descend from the sky,
被选中的那个莓果将会找到这艘宇宙飞船
and that the Chosen Berry shall find this cosmic vessel.
她会带着她的人♥民♥们一起进入太空
And she shall use it to carry all of her people through space!
前往一个完美世界 叫做
To a perfect land called...
木星"
Jupiter."
预言是这么说的
Thus goes the prophecy.
你们觉得这个预言怎么样
So, what do you guys think of the prophecy?
人呢
Guys?
奇怪吧
Yeesh.
还好你不信这玩意
I'm really glad you don't believe in that stuff.
我可不希望你离开
I'd hate for you to leave.
我相信我们眼前的巨化草莓
Oh, and I'm sure that colossal strawberry in front of us
肯定是另一个完全不同的巨化草莓
is a totally different colossal strawberry.
这是真的
It is all true!
还好 你们还在尖叫
Oh, good, you're still screaming.
小石 小莓 你们没事吧
Rocksy! Berry! Are you two alright?
巨化草莓在我面前现身了
The Great Berry Colossus has revealed itself to me!
所有人合而为一的时刻就要到了
The time for all to become one is nigh!
小莓 等的
Berry, wait!
你不相信这种草莓神话 对吗
You don't really believe all this magical strawberry gunk, do ya?
我现在看清楚了
I see it all clearly now.
我必须离开莓果园 才能找到宇宙草莓
I had to leave the Berry patch so I could find the Space Berry.
我就是天选之莓
I'm the Chosen Berry!
莓果们 听我说
Berries, hear me!
你好 小莓
Hi, Berry!
兄弟姐妹 叔叔阿姨 表哥表姐们
Brothers, sisters, uncles, aunts, cousins,
爷爷奶奶外公外婆爸爸妈妈
grandparents, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles,
还有杰夫
and, uh, Jeff.
巨化草莓的时代来临了
The time of The Great Berry Colossus is upon us!
离开地球上的莓果园
Let us leave this earthly berry patch
一起乘着巨化草莓前往木星吧
and ride the Colossal Strawberry to Jupiter!
天选之莓 天选之莓 天选之莓 天选之莓
Chosen Berry! Chosen Berry! Chosen Berry! Chosen Berry!
这好像变得有点奇怪了 我们应该说些什么吗
This is starting to get weird. Think we should say something?
我们或许可以
We could. Or...
我们应该看看接下来会发生什么 说不定会变的更奇怪
We should see where this goes. It can get way weirder than this.
-等等 小莓 等等我 -一群怪胎
- Wait, Berry! Wait for me! - Weirdos.
你确定自己一定得是天选之莓吗
Are you sure you have to be the one?
没错
Yeah.
我还以为你不相信这玩意
I just thought you didn't believe in this stuff.
现在信了
I do now.
-感觉这一切发生的好快 -没错
- It just feels like it is happening quickly. - It is, isn't it?
离开之后会发生什么
What happened to getting out?
好吧 这些观点挺有说服力的
Sure, mmhmm, yeah. All valid points.
好吧 我很高兴你是天选之莓
Okay, so it's so great you're the Chosen Berry.
但如果这不是你的飞船呢
But what if this isn't your ship?
我希望确保这个草莓飞船
I want to make sure that this is the right flying strawberry,
不会把我的好朋友带走
that is going to take my best friend away...
永远带走
forever.
这是草莓 我看着更像大红辣椒
Strawberry? Looks more like a fat chili pepper to me.
没眼力劲的人会这么觉得
To the untrained eye, perhaps.
我也觉得是红辣椒
I actually also see a chili pepper.
你眼挫了
A pox upon your eyes!
见证巨大的草莓飞船吧
Behold, The Great Berry Colossus!
家人们
Family!
见证我和宇宙草莓的交流吧
Witness as the Space Berry and I commune.
它不是叫"巨化草莓"吗
Isn't it called "The Great Berry Colossus"?
没错 因为它是一切
Yes, because it is all things.
我们怎么进去
How do we get inside?
杰夫 我就要说到了
Jeff, I'm getting to that.
万能的宇宙草莓
Oh, almighty Space Berry...
巨化草莓
Berry Colossus!
教导我吧
Teach me your ways.
怎么回事 我在哪儿
What's going on? Oh, no, where am I?
那是谁 是红辣椒吗
Who is this? Is that a chili pepper?
教导我
Teach me!
一个征兆
A sign!
好 天选之莓将会飞升进入宇宙草莓
Okay, so. The Chosen Berry will now ascend The Great Space Berry
并且获取启迪
and gain enlightenment.
各位 预言的步骤
Hey, guys, instructions for the prophecy!
上面写了什么
What's it say?
真正的预言是友谊
That the real prophecy is friendship
你应该和我永远在一起吗
and that you should stay with me forever?
不 预言说我们必须从后面进入宇宙草莓
No, the prophecy states we must enter the Space Berry's backside,
一旦我们上船 它就会起飞 飞向我们的命运之地
and once on board, it will take off, flying us to our destiny.
命运 命运 命运 命运
Destiny! Destiny! Destiny! Destiny!
说了会变得更奇怪
I told you it would get way weirder.
你俩现在一点忙也没帮上
Totally not helpful right now.
欢迎来到你们的命运 是我发现的
Welcome to your destiny, I did this.
-小莓 -你来了 快上船
- Hey, Berry. - Oh! You came! Climb aboard.
真的吗 太好了 小叶 小枝
Really? Haha! Hey, Leaf, Twig!
怎么了 我们在扮独角兽呢
What do you want? We're unicorning.
好消息 小莓说我们也能去
Good news! Berry said we can go too!
我们聪明着呢 不会上小莓恶作剧的当
We're a little too smart to fall for Berry's mumbojumbo.
我们可不想看上去一脸傻样
Yeah, we don't want to look stupid.
现在只有莓果能登船了
Actually, berries only.
天选之莓 天选之莓 天选之莓
Chosen Berry! Chosen Berry! Chosen Berry!
我 我 我 我
Me! Me! Me! Me!
抱歉 小石
Sorry, Rocksy.
我想她只是找到了更想去的地方
I guess she just found a place that she would rather be.
没错 待在辣椒屁♥股♥里
Yeah, inside a chili pepper's butt.
-你觉得她会出来吗 -不知道 为什么要出来呢
- You think she's gonna come out? - I dunno, why would she?
外面也没什么她舍不得的东西
There's really nothing for her out here.
你们想去玩击球入圈吗
Hey, you guys wanna go play some Hoop Ball?
-太好了 -听上去挺有意思
- Yeah! - Oh, yah, this is gonna be so fun!