我正在享受人生
I'm having the literal time of my life!
她走了 再见朋友
There she goes! Goodbye, my friend!
居然有人把皮纳塔扔在了这里
Can you believe someone just left this piñata in the dumpster?
先是我朋友去了宇宙 然后我又被纸压着了
First my best friend goes to space, then paper touches me!
今天真是不能再倒霉了
This day can't get any worse.
不
Oh, no!
我们玩的挺开心的
Ya know, we've been having fun,
但我好像觉得我们让朋友失望了
but I'm starting to feel like maybe we're letting our friends down a bit
是啊 我们是很开心
Yeah. We have been having fun.
还有更多步骤 还有更多步骤
There's more steps! There's more steps!
更多
More...
-步骤 -看来你今天做的已经够多了
- steps. - Seems like you've had enough steps for today.
预言说飞船会被打烂
Prophecy says that the ship gets smashed
所有上船的人都会被吃掉
and everyone on board, gets eaten.
我得去警告他们
I need to warn them!
看来跑过去是不行了
Well, clearly running won't be an option.
你说得对 但我们可以
You're right. But we could...
用小枝把我打到船上
use Twig to smack me up to the ship!
-或者用别的办法 -我不清楚 伙计
- Or maybe we do it another way. - I don't know, buddy.
你一直想帮忙 现在机会来了
You've been wanting to help. Now's your shot.
好吧
Yay?
-帮了大忙了 -我得再飞高点 翻转汽水盖
- There, helpful. - I have to get higher. The Flip n' Zip!
你说还有别的办法
You mean there was another way?
是时候篡改朋友的命运救她了
Time to save my friend's life by ruining her destiny!
我帮上忙了吗 我光受伤了
Was I even helpful? All I did was get hurt.
你帮了我 帮了你自己 感觉你自己帮忙了
You helped me, help you, feel like you helped.
她过去了 来吧 小叶
There she goes. Come on, Leaf!
我来了小莓
I'm coming, Berry!
用力打 这样才能吃到里面的东西
C'mon, hit it hard, so we can get to the tasty insides.
我都能感受到垃圾桶里的糖是什么味了
I can almost taste that dumpster candy.
她走不过那只手的 我们得做点什么
She'll never make it past the hand! We've gotta do something!
又要帮忙了
More helping.
我们做到了
We did it!
-小莓 -小石
- Berry! - Rocksy!
你们必须马上离开 预言不止如此
You all have to get out of here now! There's more to the prophecy.
所以呢 现在你是天选之莓了吗
Oh, so what, now you're the Chosen Berry?
-第三步 被打烂 -什么
- Phase three: the hittening. - The whatsawhataning?
这一路够颠簸 但感觉还不错
Ride was a little bumpy, but otherwise I'm feeling great.
有人看到我另一边的头了吗 不用了 我找到了
Has anyone seen the side of my head? Oh, never mind, found it.
这算什么天选之莓
Some Chosen Berry I ended up being.
来吧 大家还有时间获救
C'mon. There's still time to save everyone!
第四步 被吃掉
Phase four, the eatening.
糖 糖 糖 怎么是新鲜水果
Candy, candy, candy! Aw, fresh fruit?
也许我们不该从垃圾堆里拿这个皮纳塔
Maybe we shouldn't get piñatas from the dumpster.
什么破皮纳塔 让我们为了水果白忙活
Stupid piñata, made us exercise for fruit.
-小石 -小莓
- Rocksy! - Berry!
我真该练练耐力了
I seriously need to work on my stamina.
咱们可以一起练练
I guess we could both work on some stuff.
没关系 从现在开始 我们还是做彼此的唯一吧
It's okay, but maybe let's just be each other's chosen ones from now on.
坐在莓果堆里的岩石
The rock who sits amongst the berries!
-另一个预言 -另一个预言
- The other prophecy! - The other prophecy!
在我面前屈服吧
Bow before me!
小枝出液
我都不知道怎么回事 但我们给它砸了个稀巴烂
I don't even know what that was, but we smashed it good.
再来一次
Do it again, do it again!
去吧 小莓
Go long, Verry Berry.
我是无敌的
I'm invincible!
再砸一次
Smash it again.
是啊 扔岩石
Ah, yes, Huck the Rock.
至少没让我参与这种幼稚游戏
At least they don't involve me in their childish games.
小枝 要来一起玩吗
Twig, you wanna come play with us or what?
太好了 当然 我马上来
Oh, my gosh. Yes! I'll be right there!
好了 小枝 终于带你玩了
Okay, Twig, it's finally happening.
如果我做了什么奇怪的事 搞砸了怎么办
But what if I do something weird and screw it up?
不 乐观点
No, no, think positive.
一切都会没事的 自然点就行
Everything will be fine. Just go out there and be natural.
什么情况
What the heck?
不 出事了
Oh, no! It's happening!
-什么事 -没事
- What's happening? - Uh, nothing.
我现在没出什么事
Nothing in particular is happening to me now.
好 来玩扔岩石吧 扔我
Great! Let's play Huck the Rock. Gimme a huck.
小枝
Twig?
怎么了 你很紧张
What's wrong? You seem tense.
我想我应该单独待会 也许会待到明年
I think I should be alone, maybe for the rest of the year.
小枝
Twig!
扔岩石暂停 各位 小枝想一个人待会
Huckin's on hold, guys. Twig wants to be alone.
我们去看看原因
Let's go see why.
小枝
Twig!
振作点
Pull yourself together.
无论你在经历什么 我们是来帮你的
Whatever you're going through, we're here to help you.
你没明白
You're not getting it.
隐藏自己的情感从来都不是办法
Hiding your feelings is never the answer.
问题是 这玩意我藏不住
The problem is, I can't actually hide this.
无论如何 我都是来...
I'm here for you no matter...
再高点
Little more.
无论如何 我都是来帮你的
I'm here for you no matter what.
小枝 这是什么
Twig, what is this stuff?
好奇怪 我喜欢
Oh, weird. I like it!
-别玩我的树液 -怎么弄下来
- No, please, don't play with my sap. - How do I get this off!
你看着好傻 我来试试
You look stupid. Let me try!
太爽了
Oh, yes!
不 这很危险 树液只会坏事
No! No, no, no! It's very dangerous. The sap only does bad things.
小枝 这玩意太神奇了
Twig, this stuff is amazing!
你不会真这么觉得吧
You can't possibly mean that.
没错没错 我喜欢死了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I love it.
-再整点 -不行 如果小叶发现
- You gotta make more of this. - I can't, if Leaf finds
小叶 你知道吗
Leaf! Did you know about this?
别告诉他
Please, don't.
-知道什么 -小枝的树液
- Know about the what? - Twig's sap!
树液
Sap?
和最好的哥们共度佳日
Ah, the perfect day with the perfect bro.
没有什么能够毁了这一刻 对吗
Nothing can mess this up, right, bro?
我也这么想
I feel the same way, bro.
我其实一直想告诉你了
Y'know, I've been waiting to tell you this for a while,
现在应该是时候了
and I think now is the time.
说吧
Lay it on me.
你不仅是我兄弟 还是我最好的
You're not only my brother. You're also my best...
-小叶 我很抱歉 -好吧
- Leaf! I'm so sorry! - Uh, yeah.
没事 没事 就一点树液
it's okay, it's cool, it's just a little bit of sap.
我知道树液
Oh, I know about the sap.
-好 再见 -我是怪物
- Okay, bye! - I'm a monster!
-小枝 你要去哪儿 -我们还要树液
- Twig? Wait, where are you going? - We want more sap.
-小枝 我们喜欢你的树液 -也就是喜欢你
- Twig, we love your sap. - And by extension, you.
能再给我们一点吗
Can we have just a little?
求你了求你了
Please? Please? Please? Please? Please?
好吧好吧 就一点
Okay, okay! Just a little, though.
-好黏 -好弹
- It's so sticky! - It's stretchy.
你们真喜欢我的树液吗
You really like my sap?
-当然了 这太棒了 -不觉得我很恶心吗
- Yeah, man, it's great. - And you don't think I'm gross?
你是我们之中最不恶心的了
You're like the least gross out of all of us.
来吧 我有个点子
Come on, I have an idea.
驾 驾
Mush! Mush!
要是你不小心死了 我先提前给你道个歉
Sorry in advance if you die!
-我们在飞 -没错 飞起来 兄弟们
- We're flying! - Oh, yeah! Air it out, brother!
哥们
Dude.
-我听见小叶的声音了吗 -没有
- Did I hear Leaf? - No.
太有意思了 对吧 小枝
Whoo! Pretty fun, right, Twig?
没错 是挺有意思的
Yeah! This actually is fun.
-接下来干什么 -快 小莓需要刺♥激♥
- What should we do next? - Yeah, come on, Berry needs thrills.
好吧 我看看
Oh yeah, uh, let me see...
我赌你们不能用我的树液爬到花上