后院活宝第一季 第一集第二集
小石有麻烦
好 看看这个
Okay! Take a look at this!
-小石 -怎么了 小枝
‐ Rocksy? ‐ Yes, Twig?
你干嘛大老远把我们带来这里
Why did you bring us all the way out here?
这不很明显吗 她想用土覆盖我们
Isn't it obvious? She's going to mulch us.
-什么 -太好了 哥们
‐ What? ‐ Oh, yeah, brother!
覆盖派对
It's a mulching party!
-开整吧 -什么 不是
‐ Let's do this. ‐ What? No!
我希望你们活得好好的 来体验一把这个
I very much want you alive and intact for this.
浪费我时间干吗
Why are you wasting my time?
我想到了一个点子
I've come up with something
我想你们肯定会觉得很刺♥激♥
that I think you're going to find very exciting...
一个游戏
a game.
什么
A what?
游戏
Gay‐mah.
游 戏
Gaaayyme.
游戏戏戏戏戏戏戏
Gaa‐own‐m. Muh‐muh‐muh‐muh‐muh.
没什么印象
Doesn't ring a bell.
这个游戏叫击球入圈
The game is called Ball‐Hoop,
目标就是把球 也就是我
and the goal of the game is to hit the ball, me,
打进圈里 也就是小叶
through the hoop, Leaf.
-我是圈 -不错 小叶 不错的圈
‐ I am the hoop. ‐ Good job, Leaf! Great hoop.
这才叫游戏精神
Way to get into the spirit of the game.
小枝 你是球棒 小莓 你来当玩家
Twig, you are the mallet. And, Berry, you're the player.
小莓只需要用你把我打穿小叶就行了
Now all Berry has to do is use you to hit me through Leaf,
他已经就位了
who is already in position.
小叶
Leaf!
-怎么了 -认真点 让我们玩得开心点
‐ What? ‐ Be serious so we can have some fun.
好的 谢谢你听从我的指示
Okay, thank you for following directions!
你们站在这里 不错
You guys stand over here. Fabulous.
好 把我打穿小叶 就是这样
Okay, just tap me through Leaf. That's it. That's the game.
-游戏 游 戏 不 -好了 快玩吧
‐ Game? Gammee? No! ‐ Guys, c'mon, let's play the game.
-什么 -什么
‐ What? ‐ What?
小叶 你应该卷成圈
Leaf! You're supposed to be in a hoop!
这也有点像个圈
This is kind of like a hoop.
各位 听我说 我来发号♥施令
Guys, listen to me, I give the orders,
你们听我指示 咱们就这么办
you follow my directions, that's how we get stuff done.
小叶 卷成圈
Leaf: hoop.
小枝当球棒 小莓挥棒 走
Twig: mallet. Berry: swing. Go!
什么
What...?
不错
Oh, nice.
我们做到了
We did it!
太好了
Yeah!
不好 她要冲进水里了
Oh, no, no, no, she's headed for the water!
我要冲进哪儿了
I'm headed for the what?
要冲进水里了
The water, the water!
是水
Oh, the water.
不
No!
她沉到水底了 就像...
She just sank right to the bottom like a, like a, you know,
-就像一块重物一样 -我来
- a piece of, you know, a heavy thing. ‐ I got it!
-我沉不下去 -我来
- I'm too floaty. ‐ Let me try.
好吧 一阵风就给我刮倒了
Yeah, I'm too blowy.
我...
I'm too...
沉不下去
floaty?
一点创意也没有
Unoriginal.
他们都沉不下来 我肯定有办法能出去
Oh, they're too floaty. There's gotta be a way out of here.
这地方真够破的
Wow, this place is a dump.
变黑了 我还挺喜欢
Getting darker. Gotta love that.
深渊的边缘 说不定我能爬上去
The edge of the pit. Maybe I can climb up.
如果我能看得到就好了
If only I could see.
你好啊 小可爱 来的真是时候
Oh, hi there, cutie‐pie. Oh, you are timely.
真够恼人的
Heh‐heh, that's extremely annoying.
如果你能动一动 就可以在我向上爬的时候照明了
But if you move a little bit, you can help me see what I'm dealing with.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
现在 我要用眼睛看一遍通往安全处的道路
Now, I'll use my eyeballs to view my path to safety.
不爬了
Not climbing out.
现在我又沉下去了 希望他们在上面有办法
And now I'm sinking. I hope they're having better luck up top.
我称之为"自♥由♥喷吐"
I call it "spitting for freedom."
-我们应该能做得更好 -让开 我来
‐ I think we can do better. ‐ I got it, make way!
接招吧 池塘 接招吧
Take that, pond! Uh! Take that.
至少他们在努力 真是好极了
Well, at least they're trying? Ow! Great.
太折磨人了
Oh, this is so frustrating.
他们只需要绑个重物
All they have to do is attach a string to something heavy,
沉下来 然后我就能爬上去了
drop it down here, and then I can climb out.
要是有办法告诉他们就好了
If only I had a way to tell them...
不 别这样 太恼人了
No. Stop that. That's annoying.
咱们试的办法都没用
Nothing we're trying is working.
闭上双眼 让宇宙告诉我们该怎么做
Let's just close our eyes, and let the universe tell us what to do.
如果
What if...
我们合作呢
we tried working together?
不 别这样 太恼人了
No. Stop that. That's annoying.
行吧 宇宙发声了
Welp, the universe has spoken.
我们必须走自己的路
We must follow our own separate paths.
-没得说 -我觉得挺有道理
‐ Can't argue with that. ‐ Yep, makes sense to me.
我有办法了
I've got it!
这样就行了
That'll do it.
这些家伙必须停止胡闹 赶紧过来帮我一把
Those guys need to stop messing around and give me a hand.
有进展了
Making some real headway here,
只需要再加快点速度
just got to pick up the pace a little bit.
我废了
Oh, I'm useless!
没错 但不用担心 兄弟
Yes, you are! But not to worry, sibling.
救援
Reinforcements...
已经
have...
来了
uh, arrived.
你的计划也是把水捞完吗
So your plan is also scooping?
没错 但我的手更大
Yeah, but my hand is bigger,
我每次捞的水肯定更多
so obviously I will scoop way more water. Duh!
我学到了
My gains...
情况很严重
Yeah, this is a mess.
太好了 小莓 太好了
Yes, Berry! Oh, yes, yes, yes!
她真的要下来了 有救了
She's actually getting down here. It's working!
中和浮力把她坑了
Oh, she's hit neutral buoyancy.
-什么 -小枝 这是基础物理
‐ What? ‐ Twig, it's basic physics.
快停下 这主意糟透了
No, stop! That is a bad idea!
真倒霉
I hate this.
至少我不用再听到这个了
At least I'll never have to hear that again.
又来了更多的 真行
More of you. That's great.
不
No!
-我们辜负了她 -我已经开始怀念她了
‐ We failed her! ‐ I miss her already.
她一直都在为我们着想 从没考虑过自己
She only ever thought about us, never herself.
可我们都不能帮她玩好游戏
We couldn't even help her play her gayme...
-游戏 -游戏
‐ Gaamee? ‐ Gah‐me.
-游戏 -游 戏
‐ G‐ gamee? - Gay‐ mah.
-游戏 -游
‐ Game. ‐ Guh.
谢谢你们
Thanks, guys.
真希望没长出我这么个玩意
I wish I'd never been grown!
小枝要崩溃了
Twig's about to snap.
要是我能和他交流就好了 我可以告诉他们我的计划
If only I could communicate with them, I could tell them my plan.
别这样 快住手
Not again, stop!
你为什么老是这么做
Why do you keep doing that?
等等 我有办法了 再来一次
Wait, I think I get it. Do it again!
我要抱着这个泡泡浮上去
I'm gonna ride this baby to freedom!
我撑不住了
I can't hold on much longer!
她永远都要困在那个洞里了
Oh, she's gonna be stuck in that hole forever!
我撑不住了
I can't hold on much longer!
我知道 我们让你失望了 小石
I know. We let you down, Rocksy!
-等等 -小石
‐ Wait. ‐ Rocksy?
我引起他们注意了 怎么办到的
I got their attention? But how?
等等 什么
Wait, what?
一个声音洞 什么意思
A hearing hole? What does that mean?