剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表
他告诉我的最后一件事
第一季第三集
(改编自劳拉戴夫的小说)
各位 我们要开始往奥斯汀降落了
Folks, we're starting our initial descent into Austin,
所以现在请回到你们的座位上
so we're gonna ask you to return to your seats now.
我们大约15分钟后就能落地了
We should have you on the ground in about 15 minutes.
你没事吧
You okay?
你确定这是个好主意
You sure this is a good idea?
贝莉 给你的
Here you go, Bailey.
苏斯 给你一份
One for you, Suz.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我们可以一起吃一份爆米花 两份太多余了
We could have shared popcorn. Two is so extra.
-你没事吧 -很显然 我是多余的
- You okay? - Apparently, I'm extra.
作为多余的那个 我这周已经有八♥九♥次了
I've been extra eight or nine times this week.
我已开始把它当成赞美的话
I'm starting to think of it as a compliment.
你确定这是个好主意
You sure this is a good idea?
是的 我挺确定的
Yeah. I'm pretty sure.
要分辨出她们想要的和你想要的
I mean, separating what they want from what you want
以及对她们最好的 这得做出很多棘手的决定
from what's actually best for them makes for a lot of tricky decisions.
但这不包括你
You weren't one of them.
叫人难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
是的 因为我知道一些你不知道的事
Yeah, it's 'cause I know something you don't know.
是吗 是什么事
Oh, yeah? What's that?
对她来说 你绝对是最好的选择
You are absolutely gonna be what's best for her.
对我也是
And, you know, me.
(《商店》总裁将被判十年监禁)
需要穿我的外套吗
Do you want my jacket?
不需要
No.
谢了
Thanks.
(联邦调查局扩大了对《商店》的调查)
老天
Jesus.
我们会想到办法的
We're gonna figure this out.
好的
Uh-huh.
我想我们应该从体育场着手
I was thinking we should start at the stadium.
-什么 -我一直在研究关于童年记忆
- What? - I've been researching childhood memories.
好的
Okay.
如果我们去体育场 也许...
And it seems that if we go to the stadium, it might--
也许能让你记起更多细节
You might be able to remember more details.
这是从你的嬉皮士木工客户那里听来的
You get this from one of your hippie woodworking clients?
是木材加工 这有科学根据 是我读到的 在《今天》...
It's wood turning, and this is a real thing. I read about it in Psych--
请告诉我这次的“历险记”不需要我回忆起
Please tell me this whole adventure doesn't hinge on me
无数年前的事
remembering stuff from, like, a zillion years ago.
-嗨 两位 安全带系好了吗 -是的 系好了
- Hey, y'all. Seat belts fastened? - Yeah, they're fastened.
我能理解 我自己也有个青春期的孩子
I get it. I have a teenager myself.
我不是她的孩子
I'm not hers.
(奥斯汀)
嗨 是我 我本想载你一程
Hey, it's me. Figured I could give you a ride.
但你可能已经走了
But you probably already left.
有信♥号♥♥吗 我的还是没有
You getting any service? I still have no bars.
-也许有人在追踪你的手♥机♥ -什么
- Maybe someone's tracing your phone. - What?
开玩笑的
I was kidding.
试着点击然后退出飞行模式
Try clicking it in and out of airplane mode.
顺便说一句 你什么也没错过
You didn't miss anything, by the way.
爸并没打来
Dad didn't call.
城镇酒店欢迎你
Welcome to Town Hotel.
-两位女士 需要帮你们搬行李吗 -不需要 谢谢
- You ladies need a bellhop? - We're good, thanks.
(语♥音♥信箱 朱尔斯 语♥音♥信箱 已阻止)
要走吗
You coming?
你先去 我马上就来 去排队
Go ahead. I'll be right there. Just get in line.
嗨 我是杰克 我得跟你谈谈 越快越好
Hey, it's Jake. I need to talk to you, and the sooner, the better.
联邦调查局想要进行正式询问
The FBI wants to set up formal interview,
这意味着要么他们其实知道 更多关于欧文的事
which means either they know more about Owen than they're saying,
要么认为他们掌握了你的罪证
or they think they have something on you.
重点是 如果我不尽快把你带到他们面前
Point is, I don't get you in front of them soon,
他们就会把你当成敌对证人
they're gonna start treating you like a hostile witness.
所以我需要你马上给我回电
So I need you to call me back, like, now.
-谁打来的 -洛杉矶的一个朋友
- Who called? - Just a friend in LA.
-朋友 -两位好
- A friend? - Hi, y'all!
欢迎来到奥斯汀 有什么需要我帮忙的
Welcome to Austin. What can I help you with?
帮玛克辛帕恩斯办理入住手续
Just checking in for Max Parnes.
(玛克辛帕恩斯)
你带了假发和假胡子吗
Did you bring wigs and a fake mustache too?
它从1916年起就成了我们队的吉祥物
So, he has been our team mascot since 1916.
小测验 有人知道 在贝沃之前的吉祥物是什么吗
Pop quiz. Does anyone know what the mascot was before Bevo?
应该是条狗
I think it was a dog.
世界第八大体育场
Eighth largest stadium in the world.
-至少维♥基♥百♥科♥是这么说的 -是猫头鹰
- At least that's what Wikipedia says. - An owl.
天啊 你在上学习频道节目吗
Wow, are you on a TLC show?
先生 怎么回事
What's going on over here, sir?
我看到你穿着莱斯猫头鹰队的衬衫
Yeah, I see you with the Rice Owls shirt.
怎么回事
What's going on there?
谁让这家伙参加我们的团
Who let this guy on the tour, huh?
我们跟着他们吧
Let's latch on with them.
-热死了 无聊极了 -好吧 或许吧 但...
- It's hot and this is dumb. - Okay, maybe, but--
我只是说出我的看法 这感觉是在浪费时间
Just saying, this all feels like a waste of time.
那你宁可上学 是吗
Would you rather be in school?
你能就试着进去吗 我们能从这里开始吗
Will you just try coming inside? Can we start there?
我有得选吗
Do I have a choice?
是的 一直都有 和我在一起 你一直都有得选
Yes. Always. With me, you always do.
好了 如果你们跟我来 我们将前往赛场
All righty, and if you follow me, we'll make our way to the field.
也包括你 猫头鹰先生 我让你看看真正的体育场是个什么样子
That means you too, Mr. Owl. I'll show you what a real stadium looks like.
(得克萨斯州 得克萨斯大学奥斯汀分校)
你们进来时看到的 那个大围栏就是我们关贝沃的地方
That big enclosure y'all saw on the way in is where we keep Bevo.
所以我应该... 做些什么 闭上眼睛并念念有词
So I'm supposed to-- What? Close my eyes and chant something?
我读到的文章只是说 要试着将自己沉浸在环境里
The articles I read just said to try to take the place in.
感受一下现在的感觉... 这样就能记起当时的情况
Just feel what it's like now so you can remember what it was like then.
你从哪儿读到这些文章的
Where'd you get these articles?
《今天心理学》
Psychology Today.
玛克辛给我发了一篇 《科学美国人》上的文章
Max sent an article in Scientific American.
我什么感觉都没有 让人震惊 对吧
I'm not feeling anything. Shocker, right?
也许我们该换个地方试试
Maybe we should try somewhere else.
汉娜 这可是世界第八大体育场
It's the eighth largest stadium in the world, Hannah.
有数千个座位
There are thousands of seats here.
-我并没说全都试一遍 -很好
- I'm not saying we should try all of them. - Good.
贝莉
Bailey?
我想当时我...
I think it was, I--
-我想当时我... -你来过这里
- I think I was-- - You were here.
是的
Yeah.
但我爸 他当时穿着西装
But my dad, he was wearing a suit.
来看橄榄球赛
At a football game?
是的 很奇怪 对吧 我...这没道理
Yeah, it's weird, right? I-- It doesn't make any sense.
但奇怪的是 我记得 自己当时也感到有点不自在
But it's funny, I remember being kind of uncomfortable too,
像是发痒 我当时好像穿着连身裙
like, itchy, like I was in a dress.
你说你们是来拜访朋友的
You said you were visiting friends here.
你们当时是从别的地方来这里吗 参加完派对还是什么的
Were you coming from somewhere else, a party, or something?
我想我们当时的确出席了派对 也许是一场婚礼
I think we were at a party. A wedding, maybe?
我想我们是从那里步行过来的
I think we walked here from there.
-从婚礼那里 -对
- From the wedding? - Yeah.
不 我... 我不是...
No, I-- I'm not--
我不确定
I'm not sure.
40C区有两个人
Two in section 40-C.
-是的 我看到她们了 -我们走吧
- Yeah, I see them. - Let's go.
如果你们是步行来这里 那教堂应该就在这附近
If you walked here, the church could be close.
好的 但我...
Okay, but I--
什么
What?
我爸 他好像很喜欢
My dad, it was like he loved it.
-喜欢看比赛 -是的 比赛 球队 球场
- The game? - Yeah. The game, the team, the stadium.
全都喜欢 但...
All of it. But--
你♥爸♥并不喜欢橄榄球
Your dad doesn't like football.
对
No.
好的 太好了 谢了各位
Okay, great. Thanks, guys.
嗨 有进展吗
Hey. Making any progress?
也许吧 贝莉认为她当时是来参加婚礼的
Maybe. Bailey thinks she was here for a wedding.
我想如果我能找到那间教堂
I thought if I can find the church,
也许就能查出是谁的婚礼
剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表