剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表
What the fuck does that mean, Grady?
消息被泄漏了
There was a leak.
该组织掌握了他们的新身份
The organization got ahold of their new identities.
我们在换新身份前就发现了 但那时的欧文不再相信了
We caught it before the relocation but Owen was done.
并自行消失了
Disappeared on his own.
你是怎么知道他的下落的
How'd you know where he was?
这些年来他需要一些帮助
He needed some help over the years.
我想他信任我
I guess he trusted me.
为何会信任你
Why?
这我不知道 这你得去问他
I don't know. You'll have to ask him that.
贝莉的手♥机♥关机一个多小时了
Bailey's phone's been off for over an hour.
最后一个已知地址是酒店
The last known address is the hotel.
派去的人都没有消息吗
And no word from any of our guys in the field?
-没有 -好的
- Not yet. - Okay.
-如何拨♥打♥外线电♥话♥ -拨♥打♥9 除非你不想被监听
- How do I get an outside line? - Dial nine. Unless you want privacy.
你说呢
What do you think?
要打给谁
Who you calling?
-我是朱尔斯尼科尔斯 -喂 是我
- Jules Nichols. - Hey, it's me.
你在哪里
Where are you?
还在奥斯汀 贝莉失踪了
Still in Austin. Bailey's missing.
该死
Shit.
朱尔斯 我要你去找鲍比
Jules, I need you to find Bobby.
如果真有人知道 贝莉去了哪里 那一定是他
If anyone will know where Bailey's gone, it's him.
你没他的电♥话♥号♥码
You don't have his number?
没有 但我有几次 送贝莉到他在米尔谷的家
No. But I dropped Bailey at his house in Mill Valley a couple times.
好的 给我地址
Okay. Address.
新月大道822号♥
822 Crescent Avenue.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
他看起来并不像...
He doesn't look...
危险分子
Dangerous?
是的
Yeah.
危险分子长什么样
What does dangerous look like?
你外公不是别人一眼就能看透的人
Nothing's black-and-white with your grandfather.
你♥爸♥也一样
Or with your father.
你不恨他吗
You don't hate him?
我爸
My dad?
任何人都不希望看到这事的发生
No one wanted things to happen the way they did.
我们觉得你♥爸♥本可以做出别的抉择
And we felt that there were other choices your dad could've made
是我们希望他做出的抉择 但...
that we wanted him to make. But...
我们理解他的愤怒 也理解他为何会觉得
we understood his anger and why he felt the only way
只有让你离尼古拉斯越远越好 才能确保你的安全
to keep you safe was to get you as far away from Nicholas as possible.
但是 对于我们就这样消失了 你们一定很难过吧
But, I mean you must have been upset when we just vanished?
并非如此
That's not exactly how it happened.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你当时刚失去你妈
You'd just lost your mom.
不能让你连爸爸也失去
Couldn't let you lose your dad too.
尽管不赞同他的决定 但我们清楚知道自己做了对的决定
Even though we didn't agree with his decision, ours was clear.
你们帮了他
You helped him.
我们是帮了你
We helped you.
羁押期间的可疑死亡
A suspicious death in custody?
太好了 你让我今晚很开心
Incredible. You are making my night.
案子有好消息了
Good news on a case.
可疑的死亡是好消息
A suspicious death is good news?
在我这行能算是
Can be in my line of work.
我无意显得自己在评判你
I didn't mean to sound like I was judging.
-我只是... -在评判
- I was just-- - Judging?
是的
Yeah.
我听说你想教书
I hear you wanna teach.
没错 我想成为教授
Yeah, I want to be a professor.
但应用数学的教学职位并不容易找
But teaching positions in applied mathematics aren't easy to come by.
得州大学的人一定很喜欢你
Well, they must love you at UT.
凯特说你在普特南竞赛中获得了名次
Kate said that you placed in the Putnam Competition.
归功于我的教授们
I had great professors.
我和凯特的妈 我们在那里有朋友
Well, Kate's mother and I we have friends there.
我们肯定能为你美言几句
We can certainly put in a good word for you.
你的好意我心领了 但我...
That's very generous but I am--
我打算到处去碰碰运气
I plan to try my luck a lot of places.
-你不喜欢得州大学 -不 我喜欢
- You don't like UT? - No, I do.
最棒的州里的最佳大学
Best school in the greatest state.
你为何要离开这里
Why would you ever want to leave?
世界很大
It's a big world.
没你想的那么大
It is smaller than you think.
如果你说服她离开得州 她妈妈会很伤心的
You will break her mother's heart if you talk her into leaving Texas.
我想我从没说服过你女儿 去做她不想做的事
I don't think I ever talked your daughter into anything she wasn't already set on.
为何走街道
Why are we taking streets?
360高速公路上有交通堵塞 我想这样会快一些
There was traffic on the 360 loop. I thought this would be faster.
显然并不是 开快点吧
Clearly it's not. Let's pick up the pace.
是的 我不明白
Yeah, I don't understand.
如果之前发生了消息泄漏 又怎能确保这次不会呢
If there was a leak before, why won't there be a leak this time?
-因为帮你的人是我 -之前帮欧文的人也是你
- Because you'll be getting me. - Owen had you before.
我当时官职小 保护不了他
I was junior, I couldn't protect him then.
但我现在的职位不同了
But I'm in a different position now.
如果我相信你说的 虽然我不确定自己是否相信...
If I believe that, which I'm not sure I do...
实际上会怎么进行
how does this work?
我们会给你们办新的社保卡
We set you up with new social security cards,
提供住房♥ 津贴
housing, a stipend,
贝莉的假成绩单 并帮你找份新职业
fake transcripts for Bailey, help you find a new occupation.
新职业
New occupation?
是的 你必须放弃能被认出的工作和爱好
Yeah. You'll need to give up identifying jobs and hobbies,
那些能让人追踪到你的事
things that might make it possible to track you down.
-而木工是... -是木材加工
- And woodworking is-- - Wood turning.
这职业太独特 所以不能继续
Distinctive. So, that's out.
贝莉的舞台剧也是 还有...
So is Bailey's theater stuff. And--
贝莉的舞台剧 那可是她最感兴趣的
Bailey's theater stuff? It's her whole world.
还有不能与任何人联♥系♥
And no contact with anyone.
我们得假设他们会监视 你们现在所认识的每一个人
We have to assume they'll be monitoring everyone you now know.
一个简单的电♥话♥或电邮 就能让他们找到你们
A single phone call or email could lead them right to you.
好的
Okay.
先别说我
Putting me aside...
你这是让一个16岁的孩子 放弃她所懂的一切以及所认识的人
You are asking a 16-year-old to give up everyone, everything she knows.
她所热爱的一切
Everything she loves.
这是欧文最不愿意看到的
It's the last thing Owen would want.
如果你所说的都是真的 那他肯定已计划好了
If everything you're saying is true, he had a plan.
我挺确定他之所以离开 是因为不想影响贝莉现有的生活
I'm pretty sure he left because he wanted Bailey to be able to stay put.
也许吧
Maybe.
或许吧 或许你说得没错
Maybe. Maybe you're right.
或许那的确是他的计划
Maybe that was his plan.
或许这并不是他想要的
Maybe this isn't what he wanted.
但因为你们来到奥斯汀 把一切都搞砸了
But you fucked that all up when you came to Austin.
我并没...我...
I didn't-- I--
没人知道我们的身份
Nobody knows who we are.
-我们没有... -你们去了永不干涸酒吧
- We didn't-- - You went to The Never Dry.
你知道那酒吧里有多少个摄像头吗
Do you know how many cameras are on that bar?
就算尼古拉斯还不知道你们的身份 他也很快会知道
If Nicholas doesn't already know who you are, he will soon.
尼古拉斯贝尔不会伤害自己的外孙女
Nicholas Bell wouldn't hurt his own granddaughter.
也许吧 但他服务的对象无情至极
Maybe. But the men he worked for are ruthless.
没人知道他们会用什么手段让欧文自首
There's no telling the kind of leverage they'd use to get Owen to turn himself in.
肯定还有比这更好的选择
This can't be the best option.
欧文让我有筹码 来代表他与联调局进行谈判
Owen put me in a good position to negotiate with the FBI on his behalf.
这样他就能在你和贝莉 安顿下来后与你们团聚
So he can join you and Bailey once you're settled.
一旦安全后
Once it's safe.
但你得相信我
But you have to trust me here.
这是你唯一的选择
This is your only option.
我谁都不相信
I don't trust anyone.
吃五口
Five bites.
一口可以吗
What about one bite?
我想我们家又多了一位律师
I think we've got another lawyer in the family.
如果她不想吃香蕉也没关系 那“香蕉怪兽”能多吃一点
It's okay if she doesn't want the bananas. More for the banana monster.
-我要 -什么 真的吗
- I want it. - What? Really?
你们瞧瞧 迷人的律师
Look at that, a lawyer and a charmer.
这些只是我们的婚礼片段
剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表