剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表
Forget it. No!
我也许不知道你♥爸♥为何这么做 但我知道他的为人
I may not know why your father did what he did, but I know who he is.
任何对他有这种反应的人
And anyone who would have that kind of reaction to him
都不是我们可以信任的人
is not someone we can trust.
求...
Pl--
我们就快找到答案了
We're so close.
我保证我们会找到答案的 但不是在这里
I promise we will figure it out, but not here.
不是在你会面临危险的地方
Not where you might be in danger.
感觉如何
How does it feel?
很好
Pretty great.
如果你不喜欢这戒指 就...
If you don't like the ring, just--
我喜欢这戒指
I love the ring.
我爱你
I love you.
但是
But?
贝莉对此有何反应
How did Bailey take it?
她太高兴...不
She was so hap-- No.
就像你所预测的一样
About how you'd expect.
这么糟糕
That bad?
她会没事的
She'll be fine.
这你没法肯定
You don't know that. I mean...
在少了妈妈的情况下长大
growing up without a mom.
将很难接纳别人进入她的生活
It's hard to let in someone new.
特别是当...
Especially when...
你跟她说起奥莉维亚时有点含糊其词
you're a little vague when you talk to her about Olivia.
你今晚真想谈这些吗
You really wanna get into all this tonight?
我提起她时 你也显得有些含糊
And a little vague when I bring her up too.
有些事我只是...
There are some things I'm just...
不敢告诉她关于她妈妈的事
afraid to tell her about her mom.
例如
Like what?
例如...
Like...
例如 你永远没法告诉她们该怎么做
Like, you could never tell either of them what to do.
这回答真好
This is gonna go well.
应该吧
Probably not.
令人欣慰
Comforting.
如果你想的话 我们可以等到她高中毕业
We can wait till she graduates high school, if that's what you want.
你要什么
What do you want?
你
You.
如果我对剩下的事情有一点点担心
And if I were even slightly worried about it the rest of it,
我就不会站在这里了
I wouldn't be okay standing here.
郑重声明
And for the record...
我非常高兴站在这里
I'm pretty fucking okay to be standing here.
(朱尔斯来电)
喂 朱尔斯
Hey, Jules.
-欧文的真名是伊桑杨 -你说什么
- Owen's real name is Ethan Young. - What?
你说得对 我们在你外公 花瓶里找到了一个保险箱
You were right. We found a safe in your grandfather's vase.
用钥匙打开了保险箱 里面有一份给欧文迈克尔斯的手写遗嘱
The key opened the safe and inside was a handwritten will for an Owen Michaels,
原名伊桑杨
née Ethan Young.
慢点说 你有他的遗嘱
Slow down. You have his will?
汉娜 你们得离开奥斯汀 你们得马上离开
You need to get out of Austin, Hannah. You need to get out of there now.
为什么 这是怎么回事
Why? What is going on?
听说过尼古拉斯贝尔这人吗
Have you heard of a Nicholas Bell?
这名字听起来很熟悉 但...
The name sounds familiar, but--
他是凯特史密斯的父亲 欧文的岳父
He's Kate Smith's father, Owen's father-in-law.
汉娜 他是坎帕诺家族的帮派律师
He's a mob lawyer, Hannah, for the Campano family.
他们是北美最大的犯罪集团
They're the largest crime syndicate in North America.
干的是敲诈 勒索 谋杀
We're talking racketeering, extortion, murder.
(尼古拉斯贝尔女儿死于撞后潜逃车祸)
更别说他们还是贩卖♥♥奥施康定的主要基地
Not to mention a serious foothold in Oxy trafficking.
(谁杀了尼古拉斯贝尔的女儿 )
(坎帕诺家族自相残杀 )
这和欧文有什么关系
What does it have to do with Owen?
欧文以同案犯证据方式举证了坎帕诺一家
Owen turned state's evidence against the Campanos
就在凯特遇害后
after Kate was killed.
他搞垮了尼古拉斯贝尔 以及组织的其他重要成员
He took down Nicholas Bell and other key members of the organization.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是的 你们得马上离开那里
Yeah. You need to get the fuck out of there!
汉 听我说 我联♥系♥了赫兹租车公♥司♥
Han, listen to me. I spoke to the Hertz office.
就在你住的那间酒店 好吗
It's in your hotel, all right?
有辆车正等着接你们 你们要做的就是收拾行李走人
There's a car waiting for you. All you need to do is pack up and go.
也确保别留下任何东西
And make sure not to leave anything that they can
-让他们能追踪到你和贝莉 -是的
- trace back to you or Bailey. - Right.
我明早会飞往阿尔伯克基
I'm gonna fly to Albuquerque in the morning.
会在那儿等你们 并一起开车回来
I'll meet you there, we'll drive back together.
好的
Yeah.
扔掉你们的手♥机♥ 可以在路上买♥♥新的
And get rid of your phones, you can get new ones on the road.
好
Yeah.
汉娜 马上
Now, Hannah!
贝莉
Bailey?
贝莉 我们得离开这里
Bailey, we gotta get outta here.
我们得赶紧走 贝莉
We gotta go. Bailey.
该死
Fuck!
贝莉
Bailey?
你见到一个十来岁的女孩吗 16岁 金发 带有粉色发纹
Have you seen a teenage girl? Sixteen, blond, pink streaks.
我刚值班 没见...
I just got here. I don't...
法警局警官
With the Marshals service.
我在找一名叫汉娜霍尔的客人的房♥间号♥
I'm looking for a room number for a Hannah Hall.
-抱歉 我无法... -女士 这是紧急事
- I'm sorry, I'm just not... - Ma'am, it's kinda urgent.
她身高约1米7 棕色头发 白人 介于45岁后至50岁前
She's about 5'8'', she's got brown hair, white Caucasian, mid-to-late 40s.
可能是用现金支付
Might've paid in cash.
(客房♥预订表 未找到结果)
有可能是帕恩斯小姐
Could be Miss Parnes.
慢着
Hang back.
贝莉
Bailey?
汉娜 你做了什么
What did you do, Hannah?
(爸来电)
喂 儿子
Hey, kiddo.
喂 我发誓 我刚才看到克丽丝汀了
Hey. I swear to God, I just saw Kristin.
克丽丝汀 你说什么
Kristin? What?
派人去酒店和永不干涸
I want men at the hotel and at The Never Dry.
通知当地所有探员密切留意
Put out a BOLO to all local agents.
贝莉迈克尔斯 16岁
Bailey Michaels, 16,
约1米6 金发 带有粉色发纹
about 5'2'', blond hair, pink streaks.
她最后一次露面时穿着T恤和牛仔短裤
She was last seen wearing a T-shirt, jean shorts.
剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表