剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表
他告诉我的最后一件事
第一季第七集
(改编自劳拉戴夫的小说)
你不能
You could not.
我当然能
Sure I could.
新西兰的葡萄园
A vineyard in New Zealand?
你将会和贝莉相隔半个地球
You're half a world away from Bailey.
也许我就是喜欢离得远一点
Maybe I just like the idea of being far away.
某个地方 就我和你
Someplace, just me and you.
我得和你♥爸♥谈谈
I need to talk to your father.
你得马上离开
You need to go. Now.
嘿 我不是在跟你开玩笑 你得离开
Hey, I'm not fucking around here. I need you to leave.
-我只是想和他谈谈 -你知道今晚来了多少名警♥察♥吗
- I just wanna talk to him. - You know how many cops walked in tonight?
更别说联调局探员和法警了 你必须离开
Not to mention, FBI, US marshals. You need to go.
你♥爸♥已经知道我们在奥斯汀了 对吧
Your father already knows we're in Austin, doesn't he?
我不怪你 他是她外公
I don't blame you. He is her grandfather.
但如果他知道我们在这里 这是我唯一的机会
But if he knows we're here, this is the only play I have.
你没任何机会
You don't have a play.
查理 只有跟他谈 克丽丝汀才能有未来
Charlie, there's no future for Kristin if I don't talk to him.
不管你觉得我爸能帮你什么 他都不会帮你的
How ever you think my father can help you, he's not gonna do it.
伊桑背叛了他
Ethan betrayed him.
他毁了我们的家庭
He destroyed our family.
我知道他所做的
I know what he did.
也许你是对的
You might be right.
但你得让我试试 求你了
But you need to let me try to do this. Please.
(美国法警局 得州西区)
-汉娜呢 -在会议室里
- Where's Hannah? - She's in the conference room.
-埃德 -什么事
- Ed. - What's up?
汉娜霍尔人呢
Where's Hannah Hall?
去了洗手间
Ladies'.
嘿 不如先到里面坐
Hey. Why don't you take a seat?
汉娜
Hannah?
我猜你不叫玛克辛 对吧
I'm guessing your name's not Max, is it?
暂时叫玛克辛
Max works for now.
你♥爸♥在这里住了很久
Has your father lived down here a long time?
没多久 就自他出狱后
No, just since he got out.
有几年了
Few years now.
这里看来很安静
Seems quiet.
在湖边找个地方住其实是我妈的主意
It was actually my mother's idea to get a place on the lake.
像个度假的住所
A weekend place.
一个能让他们放松 没压力的地方
Somewhere they could go to slow down. No stress.
她在他还在坐牢时买♥♥了这所房♥子
She bought the house while he was still in prison.
但她生病了...
But she got sick and...
他们从没一起在这里住过
They never lived here together?
他出狱那天她就死了
She died the day he got out.
严格来说是35个小时后
Thirty-five hours later, if you wanna be picky.
现在掉头还来得及
I can still turn around.
随你便 玛克辛
Suit yourself, Max.
汉娜 你在里面吗 是我
Hannah, are you in there? It's me.
-她去洗手间多久了 -你指谁 贝莉
- How long she been in the bathroom? - Who? Bailey?
我是说汉娜 她在洗手间里多久了
Hannah. How long has Hannah been in the ladies' room?
门反锁了 她没回答
Door's locked. She's not answering.
汉娜 我们进来了
Hannah, we're coming in.
该死
Damn it.
联♥系♥奥斯汀警局 我需要当地所有执法部门
Reach out to Austin PD. I need a BOLO on Hannah Hall
密切留意汉娜霍尔 派支警队到街上搜查
for all local law enforcement. I want a team on the streets now.
(避难所)
我得做一件事
I have to do something.
我需要你相信我
I need you to trust me.
贝莉 你知道她在哪吗
Bailey, do you know where she is?
贝莉 要是你知道她在哪 就得告诉我
Bailey, if you have any idea where she is, I need to know.
我不知道 我一直跟你在一起
No. I've been with you.
好的
Okay.
你可以坐下
You can sit if you want.
我不知道他还要多久才到
I don't know how long he's gonna be.
我站着行了
I'm good.
也许你该担心的不是你自己
Well, maybe it's not you that you should be worried about.
这些柱子并不像看上去那么坚固
Those pillars are not as strong as they look.
它们是以分块式运到奥斯汀后 在这里重新组装的
They were shipped to Austin in pieces, put back together on property.
而梅雷迪思...
And Meredith--
我太太
That's my wife.
她在设计方面很有天赋
She had a real flair for design.
所有东西到了她手里都变得漂亮
She made everything all beautiful.
房♥子里的一切都是她挑的
She picked everything that went in this house.
每件物品
Every last thing.
我本来不想提的 但我觉得
I wouldn't bring it up, but I thought you,
所有人当中 你可能 会是那个想听这段往事的人
of all people, might appreciate the history.
-嗨 儿子 -嗨 爸
- Hi, kid. - Hey, Pop.
-小姐 麻烦举起双手 -你说什么
- Mind raising your arms, miss? - Excuse me?
他得确保你没戴窃听器
He needs to make sure you're not wearing a wire.
我为何要戴窃听器
Why would I wear a wire?
我现在已经不再问这种问题了
Those are the types of questions that I don't ask anymore.
请举起双手
Raise your arms, please.
看来这里并非是避难所
So, not so much a sanctuary.
我一直都不喜欢这名字
Well, I never liked the name.
是我太太选的 不然我早把它换了
My wife chose it, or I'd have replaced it by now.
换成什么
With what?
也许会换一句引用
A quote maybe?
“放弃一切希望” 意思是别抱有希望
"Lasciate ogne speranza." It's something about abandoning hope.
我外公常说“希望越高 失望越大”
My grandfather always said hope will kill you.
又一个容易满足的人
Another contender.
-老板 她身上没窃听器 -很好
- She's clean, sir. - Good.
-儿子 不如你走吧 -我得载她回城里
- Why don't you head out, kiddo? - I'm her ride back to town.
我想和我们这位新朋友单独谈谈
Well, I'd like to spend some time alone with our new friend.
你不会介意吧 汉娜
And you don't mind, do you? Hannah?
我可以叫你汉娜吗
Can I call you Hannah?
还是更希望我称呼你为迈克尔斯太太
Or do you prefer Mrs. Michaels?
可以叫我汉娜
Hannah's fine.
看吧 她说可以
See, she's fine.
再说有尼德在 他可以载她回城里
And Ned here, he can drive her back into town.
-爸 我... -你今天够累了
- Pop, I-- - You've had a long day.
回家去
Go home.
当然 如果她想离开
Of course, if she wants to leave,
我不会阻止这位汉娜回奥斯汀
I'm not gonna stop Hannah here from heading back to Austin...
或者索萨利托
or Sausalito.
我没想离开
I'm good.
我需要尼古拉斯贝尔 和查理史密斯的区站点位置信息
I need CSLI data on Nicholas Bell. I need CSLI data on Charlie Smith.
安德里亚雷耶斯家前还有我们的人吗
Do we still have someone in front of Andrea Reyes' house?
有的 没动静 尼古拉斯的公♥寓♥前也没动静
We do. All quiet. No movement in front of Nicholas' condo.
驻守在永不干涸酒吧的警♥察♥ 说他好像看到了汉娜
The cop stationed at The Never Dry thinks he might've seen Hannah.
我们正在回放监控录像
We're rolling back through surveillance footage now.
申请永不干涸的搜查令 并让克雷文看看是否能捞出什么线索
Get a search warrant on The Never Dry and have Craven see what she can salvage
-从汉娜的手♥机♥里 -好
- on Hannah's phone. - Okay.
(朱尔斯来电)
朱尔斯
Jules.
你没事吧 我联♥系♥不上汉娜
Are you okay? I can't reach Hannah.
我也一样 我们不知道她在哪
I can't, either. We don't know where she is.
但你现在身处安全的地方
But you're somewhere safe?
我和布拉德福德警官在一起
I'm with Deputy Bradford.
但朱尔斯 这都是我的错
But Jules, this is all my fault.
汉娜本来要离开奥斯汀的 但我不肯
Hannah wanted to leave Austin, and I wouldn't go,
然后我就跑掉了
and then I just disappeared.
现在 要是她出了什么事怎办
And now, I mean, what if something happens to her?
她不会有事的 好吗
Nothing is going to happen to her, okay?
一切都会没事的 你现在到底在哪里
Everything's gonna be all right. Where are you right now exactly?
(手♥机♥ 阻止号♥码来电)
贝莉
Bailey?
朱尔斯 我待会儿打给你
Jules, I gotta call you back.
-汉娜 -贝莉
- Hannah? - Bailey.
爸
Daddy?
喝波本威士忌吗
Bourbon?
-好的 -好
- Sure. - All right.
坐吧
Sit down.
那是克丽丝汀两岁生日时拍的
剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表