剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表
And in this heat,
这样去面试可能不太合适
it's probably not the best look for your interview.
是的 说得对
Right. Good point.
应征什么工作
What's the job?
是建筑系的一个教职
It's a teaching position at the school of architecture.
是吗
Really?
我以前曾在那里上过课
I took some classes over there once upon a time.
是的 我在那里修读硕士
Yeah, I started my master's.
可因为几次阻碍 最终来到这里了
Well, a couple curveballs, and here I am.
是的 我理解阻碍
Yeah, I know a little about curveballs.
这么说 你是建筑师
So, you're an architect?
我在面试客座讲师的职位
I'm in the running for a visiting position
但他们让我今晚和一些教职员工共进晚餐
but they asked me to have dinner with some of the faculty tonight,
所以我很期待 也有点紧张
so I'm hopeful and a little nervous.
那你来对地方了 第一杯饮料是免费的
Well, you've come to the right place. First drink's on the house.
(路易斯帕克)
钩牛角 宝贝
Hook 'em horns, baby!
-嗨 -你发送的照片太吓人了
- Hey. - This photo you sent is insane.
是的 太不可思议了
Yeah. It's a lot.
你们在图书馆找到的
You found it in the library?
在一本旧年刊里
In an old yearbook.
你还好吧
You okay?
是的 我不晓得
Yeah. I don't know.
你怎么想
What do you think?
的确长得相像
I mean, clearly there's a resemblance.
好的 所以
Okay. And?
所以她也许是你的姨妈或表亲
And maybe she's, like, your aunt or a cousin
之类的 我...
or something. I just--
我认为你♥爸♥不会 在你妈是谁这事上对你撒谎
I don't think your dad would lie to you about who your mom was.
贝莉 我真不认为
I really don't, Bailey.
是的 三天前我也认为 他在任何事上都不会对我撒谎 但...
Yeah. Well, three days ago, I didn't think he'd lie to me about anything but...
别这样 贝丝
Come on, Bails.
他绝不会不让你见你妈
He'd never keep your mom from you.
那为何我一看到她就难以呼吸
So why can't I breathe when I look at her?
招牌酒
The house specialty.
我祖父以前都是自己调制苦精 现在由我来做
My grandfather used to make the bitters himself, now I do it.
至少大多时候
Most of the time anyway.
天啊
Wow.
所以这是你们的家族酒吧
So, this is your family's bar?
是的 由我祖父建立的
Yeah. My grandfather was the original owner.
他想有个地方能和他的朋友们相聚玩牌
He wanted a place to hang out and play cards with his buddies.
天啊 真棒
Wow. That's cool.
那你♥爸♥呢
What about your father?
他怎么了
What about him?
我只是好奇他是否也在这工作 还是...
I was just wondering if he works here too or...
我爸是位律师
My father's a lawyer.
对 他对酒吧不感兴趣
Yeah, this was never his thing.
说实话 我其实也不感兴趣
To be honest, it was never mine either,
但到了某个阶段 我需要这份工作
but at a certain point I needed the gig.
阻碍
Curveballs.
是的 “两个”
Yeah. Two of 'em.
双胞胎
Twins.
总之 我的硕士之旅就这样结束了
Anyway, that was the end of my master's.
也许这就是你看起来面熟的原因
Maybe that's why you look familiar.
我好像来过这家酒吧
I think I might have been here, at this bar.
是吗
Really?
你不是说奥斯汀对你来说是新城市吗
I thought you said you were new to Austin.
的确是 是这样的
I am. That's the thing.
在这之前 我只来过这里一次
I've only been here one other time.
我几年前和一位女友来这里观看辣酱大赛
A few years ago I came to town with a girlfriend for the hot sauce competition.
她当时在为她工作的报社拍照
She was taking pictures for the paper that she worked for.
我们泡了很多家酒吧
We hit a bunch of bars.
但我想我们可能到过这里
But I think we might have been here.
感觉真的很熟悉
It just feels really familiar.
是的 有这可能
Yeah, it's possible.
那节日庆典在嘉年华花♥园♥举♥行♥
The festival's held, down at Fiesta Gardens.
离这里不远
That's not too far from here.
我们储备了一些获奖的辣酱
We keep some of the winners in stock.
对 这个用来调制血腥玛丽可棒了
Yeah. This one makes a mean Bloody Mary.
那是肯定的
I'll bet.
如果我没记错的话 那晚在这工作的酒保人非常好
If I'm remembering right, the bartender working that night was a total sweetheart.
她告诉了我们各种饮食的好去处
She gave us all sorts of tips for places to eat.
她有一头金色的长发
She had long blond hair.
她其实长得非常像你
She looked a lot like you actually.
你的记性还真好
That's some memory you have.
也许是有些东西帮了我
Well, I might be getting some help.
也许就是她
Maybe it was her.
不可能
Not possible.
你们是亲戚
Are you guys related?
你问的问题可真多
You ask a lot of questions.
我知道 抱歉
I know. Sorry.
是个坏习惯
It is a bad habit.
问太多问题
Asking too many questions?
总以为别人会想回答
Thinking people wanna answer.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
她是我妹 只是...
She was my sister and it's just...
她已经不在了
she's no longer with us.
前阵子出了车祸
Car accident a while back.
非常遗憾
I'm so sorry.
好的
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
是的 商店公♥司♥欺诈案的调查有了新进展
Yes. We have an update on the fraud investigation at The Shop.
根据消息 又有多几名 商店的官员和高级职员
According to my sources, several more of The Shop's officers and senior staff
将于今天下午被起诉
are expected to be indicted this afternoon.
该死 好了 各位
Shit. Okay, everybody.
追踪汉娜霍尔手♥机♥这事进展得如何
Where are we on Hannah Hall's cell phone?
已经申请了搜查令
The warrant application's in.
-有跟法官谈过吗 -她一整天都在开庭
- Did you follow up with the judge? - She's been on the bench all day.
嘿
Hey.
-你看到了 -是的
- You see this? - Yeah.
你司法部朋友那里有什么进展吗
You get anywhere with your friend at the DOJ?
她说她无能为力
Said her hands are tied.
-追踪手♥机♥的搜查令怎样了 -没进展
- Where are we with the phone warrant? - Nowhere.
让我联络数据代理公♥司♥
Let me call the data brokers.
让我追踪汉娜的手♥机♥
Let me track Hannah's phone.
马里斯 你就当不知情 是我自己不按程序办事
Maris, you don't have to know about it. This is me going rogue.
按公事形式 我不允许
Officially, it's a no.
谢了 以非公事形式
Thanks, unofficially.
-新计划 -是的 打给数据代理公♥司♥
- New plan? - Yeah. Call the data brokers.
-找过去24小时的区站点位置信息 -马上办
- CSLI for the last 24 hours. - On it.
刚送来给你的
This just came for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
(致:格雷迪布拉德福德警官 美国法警局)
(4月14日 周五)
搞什么
The fuck?
(输入密♥码♥ 面部识别请向上滑动)
(致:格雷迪 1月18日 下午2点12分 来自阿维特汤普森的电邮)
(关于:最新情况)
(关于:《新生活》漏洞 关于:《新生活》更新)
(关于:《新生活》之事 关于:最新疑问)
(关于:进展 关于:新漏洞)
(关于:阿斯彭研究所《新生活》峰会)
(关于:公♥司♥内务管理请求)
(关于:《新生活》上市)
嗨 打扰一下 你是否有...
Hey. Excuse me. Do you have a--
谢谢
Thanks.
抱歉 稍等
Sorry. One sec.
喂 我的手♥机♥真的快没电了
Hey. My phone's literally about to die.
我找到一个地址了
I think I found an address.
-谁的地址 -安德里亚雷耶斯
- Whose address? - Andrea Reyes.
真的吗
Seriously?
确定是我们要找的安德里亚
Are you sure it's the same Andrea?
不确定 但相同的地址 出现在查尔斯史密斯的
No, but I found the same address for Charles Smith
捐款活动披露表上 所以...
on a campaign contribution disclosure form, so...
好的 能发给我吗
Okay. Well, can you send it to me?
刚发给你了
Just did.
(得克萨斯州奥斯汀41街西4872号♥)
剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表