剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表
It's a local paper. Jules has a contact.
我想我们可以翻查那里的档案
I thought we could go through the archives
找找看2011年的婚礼公告
and look at the wedding announcements in 2011.
不 我们是没法在这里查到任何东西的
No. We're not gonna find anything here.
那至少我想去一趟美国法警办事处
Well, at the very least, I want to go to the US Marshals' office.
问问布拉德福德警官上我们家的原因
Ask someone what Deputy Bradford was doing on our doorstep.
何必呢 汉娜 知道了又怎样
Why? What difference is it gonna make, Hannah?
爸爸离开了 他没给我们打电♥话♥ 也没发邮件什么的
Dad's gone. He hasn't called or emailed or anything.
他不想我们找到他
He doesn't wanna be found.
好吧 但这也许是有苦衷的
Okay, but there may be a good reason for that.
是我们需要查明的事
Something we need to find out.
不 你只是在胡编乱造 好让自己好过点
No, you're just making shit up now to make yourself feel better.
但我们不会感觉好过的 因为这糟透了
But we're not gonna feel better, 'cause this fucking sucks.
不管是什么原因 他肯定有什么事瞒着我们
Whatever's going on, he clearly was into something he didn't tell us about.
就算你我像《百事通布朗》一样 当起侦探也没法改变这事实
And me and you playing Encyclopedia Brown isn't going to change anything.
-你还不明白吗 -别激动
- Don't you get that? - Slow down.
不...你没听明白 我只是...我想回家
No, no. You're not hearing me. I just-- I wanna go home.
不 爸
No, Dad.
你没听明白
You're not hearing me.
怎么啦
What's going on?
鲍比的父母邀请贝莉到他们的船上
Bobby's parents invited Bailey on their boat.
你没答应
You said "no."
我一口拒绝了 她刚过16岁
About as quickly as you can say it. I mean, she's barely 16.
没大人监督
They'll have minimal supervision.
在船上
On a boat?
是艘大船
It's a big boat.
我觉得这决定合理
Well, I think that's a reasonable decision.
是的
Yeah.
那你为何坐在这黑暗处
So why are you down here sitting in the dark,
抱着她的扑满
clutching her piggy bank?
这是她奶奶在她出生那天给她买♥♥的
Her grandmother bought her this the day she was born.
(保罗女士)
我很快就无法拒绝她的要求了
Soon I'm not going to be able to tell her "no."
她会离开我 爱怎么做就怎么做
She's gonna leave, do exactly what she wants,
而我想我还没好好想过这一点
and I don't think I ever fully thought about that.
又或许是我不让自己去想
Or maybe I just didn't let myself.
天啊
Ah, man.
总有一天我不能再保护她了
There's gonna come a time when I won't be able to keep her safe anymore.
对于任何事
Not from anything.
嗨
Hey.
查教堂的事怎么样了
How'd the churches pan out?
不太顺利 我想我们明天就会回家吧
Not so great. I think we're gonna head home tomorrow.
我会很高兴见到你
Well, I'll be happy to see you.
-怎么啦 -我只是...
- What? - I just--
贝莉在这里心情很不好 我在想为何会这样
Bailey is so out of sorts here. Makes me wonder.
我很确定贝莉无论在哪里心情都不会好
I'm pretty sure Bailey would be out of sorts wherever she was.
我不知道 也许是因为我们快有所发现了
I don't know. I think maybe it's because we're onto something.
话又说回来 也许我只是 想逃避回去后得面对的那些糟糕事
Then again, maybe I'm just trying to avoid dealing with the shit show back there.
你的直觉一向很准
You know, you have pretty good instincts.
所以我才会三天都没我丈夫的消息
Which is why I haven't spoken to my husband in three days.
对自己宽容点 好吗
Go easy on yourself, would you?
那不是我的性格 你还在公♥司♥里
Not in my nature. Are you still at work?
我刚离开公♥司♥ 怎么啦
I just left. Why?
你能顺道到我家看看吗 不是什么重要的事
Could you stop at my place on your way home? I'm sure it's nothing,
但我想你帮我看看贝莉房♥里的扑满
but there's a piggy bank in Bailey's room I want you to look at.
扑满 这是科技兄弟的委婉说法吗
Piggy bank? Is that some kind of tech bro euphemism?
我倒希望是
I wish.
不 欧文的笔记本电脑里 有份受密♥码♥保护的奇怪文件
No, there was this weird file on Owen's laptop that was password-protected,
而提示是“L.保罗” 即保罗女士
and the hint was "L. Paul." Lady Paul,
这好像也是扑满上的名字
which I think is also the name on the piggy bank.
我从两天前就已经不再相信巧合了
And I stopped believing in coincidences about 48 hours ago.
好的 我现在就过去
Okay, I'll head there now.
我不配拥有你
I don't deserve you.
没人配
Nobody does.
我到了给你打电♥话♥
Call you when I get there.
(鲍比短♥信♥:我想你)
(爸爸 商店 鲍比 苏斯)
(拨号♥中...鲍比)
-贝丝 -嗨
- Bails? - Hey.
看来烤棉花糖有用 知道了
So, the s'mores worked. Noted.
-你说什么 -你在家吗
- What? - Are you at home?
打开你家大门
Open your front door.
我其实在奥斯汀
I'm actually in Austin.
奥斯汀 为什么
Austin? Why?
问得好 我不知道 在躲避我所有的粉丝吧
Good question. I don't know. Hiding out from all my fans.
不想打击你 但你已经不在热搜榜了
Well, I hate to break it to you, but you're no longer trending.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yep.
丽芙和亚历克斯的恋情 以惊人的方式结束了
Livvy and Alex ended things in pretty spectacular fashion.
发生什么事了
What happened?
这么说吧 就是一大瓶健怡可乐
Let's just say it involved a large bottle of Diet Coke
倒在了亚历克斯的头上
being poured over Alex's head.
这是我第一次对于自己变得不重要 而感到如此释然
I have never been so relieved to not matter.
很好 那我应该 从你邪恶的继母那里把你救出来吗
Good. So, should I come rescue you from your wicked stepmother?
她也许并没那么坏
She's maybe not the worst person ever.
抱歉 我是在跟贝莉迈克尔斯说话吗
I'm sorry, thought I was talking to Bailey Michaels.
有人在吗
Hello?
这到底是什么
What the fuck is this?
里面的那位 我刚拨♥打♥了911
Whoever's in here, I just called 911!
朱尔斯 是你吗
Jules?
你怎么会在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
我得和汉娜谈谈
I need to talk to Hannah.
什么 所以你就擅自进她家
What, so you just let yourself into her house?
门是敞开着的 但我也很高兴见到你
Well, the door was wide open. But it's great to see you too.
-她在吗 -不在 她不在这里
- Is she here? - No. She's not here.
-我得跟她谈谈 -老天 关于什么
- Well, I need to talk to her. - God. About what?
我得当面告诉她
I need to tell her directly.
杰克 那你得先当面告诉我
Well, you're going to have to tell me directly first, Jake.
因为只有我知道她在哪
'Cause I'm the only one who knows where she is.
(航♥班♥乘客1 名字:汉娜)
(姓氏:霍尔)
(谁的婚礼 当地报章上的结婚公告)
(其他可能的体育场 )
(奥斯汀和欧文之间的关系 格雷迪布拉德福德)
(汉娜)
(保护她)
(早上6点 从得克萨斯州奥斯汀 飞往加利福尼亚州旧金山)
(朱尔斯来电 手♥机♥)
喂 找到那扑满了
Hey. Did you find the piggy bank?
是的
Yeah.
但是...
But...
贝莉会听到吗
can Bailey hear you?
不会 她睡着了 为何这么问 怎么啦
No, she's asleep. Why? What's going on?
杰克在这里 我让他接电♥话♥
Jake's here. I'm gonna put him on.
什么 杰克为何会在那里
What? Why is Jake there?
喂
Hey.
你为何会在我家
What are you doing in my house?
我想待在这里 我得当面告诉你这件事
I wanted to be here. I needed to tell you this in person.
杰克 你要告诉我什么
Tell me what? Jake.
我的调查员给我回复了 这事花了一点时间调查
I heard back from my investigator. It took him a minute because, well,
因为欧文和贝莉的过去并不一致
Owen and Bailey's histories are inconsistent.
你所说的“不一致”是什么意思
What do you mean inconsistent?
在马萨诸塞州牛顿市长大的 欧文迈克尔斯有好几人
There are several Owen Michaels who grew up in Newton, Massachusetts,
毕业于普林斯顿大学的 欧文迈克尔斯也有几位
and a few who graduated from Princeton University.
但在牛顿市长大并上了普林斯顿大学的 欧文迈克尔斯只有一位
But the only Owen Michaels who's from Newton and went to Princeton
今年已经78岁了 现在和他的另一半
is 78 years old and now lives with his partner,
西奥西尔弗斯坦 住在马萨诸塞州的普罗威斯顿
Theo Silverstein, in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
这不可能
That's not possible.
我的线人无法找到欧文迈克尔斯 和奥莉维亚米勒的结婚证
My guy couldn't find a marriage license for Owen Michaels or Olivia Miller.
也找不到任何证据
He also couldn't find any evidence
证明欧文和奥莉维亚曾在西雅图拥有房♥产
that Owen and Olivia ever owned a home in Seattle.
等等 我不明白 我...
Wait, I don't understand, I--
他也找不到关于贝莉的任何信息
He couldn't find anything on Bailey, either.
没有贝莉迈克尔斯 于2000年初在西雅图的出生证明
No Seattle birth certificate of a Bailey Michaels born in the early 2000s.
没有医院出生记录 没有学前班注册证明
No hospital birth records. No preschool registration.
我的线人很确定找不到任何记录
My guy is pretty sure there's no record of any kind
关于欧文和贝莉来索萨利托之前的记录
for either Owen or Bailey prior to Sausalito.
真的
Really?
剧集 | 他告诉我的最后一件事(2023) | 导航列表