他们想让我吃的药
Pills they wanted me to take.
我觉得我该吃了
I just thought I'd.
我的天
Oh my God.
我想起来了
I remember.
我是个病人
I am a patient.
奇怪 药效过了
It's strange how you're thinking more clearly
你的思路却更清晰了
as the medicine's wearing off.
让我看下
Let me see.
我在这多久了
How long have I been here?
几个月了
Months.
等下 这不是抗精神病药物
Wait, these aren't anti-psychotics.
真好 所以我现在更有病了
Great, so I'm psychotic now too?
不 其实你没病 你看 这是抗抑郁药物
No, actually you're not, look, that's DMT,
氯普鲁马嗪与氟哌啶醇均为抗精神病药物
不是氯普鲁马嗪 也不是氟哌啶醇
not chlorpromazine or haloperidol
就不是你该吃的药
or whatever you're supposed to be taking.
你怎么知道它是什么
Well, how do you know what it is?
抗抑郁药物分很多种
DMT comes in many forms.
这就是其中一种
This is one of them.
所以我应该是好转 没恶化
So I'm getting better, not worse.
如果这是抗抑郁药物
Well, if this is DMT,
那么这些药丸不是防止我精神分♥裂♥的
then these pills aren't preventing my schizophrenia,
而是导致发病的
they're causing it.
扔掉它们
Throw them away.
但是我需要它们 我知道我需要
But I need them, I know I need them.
那是他们希望你这样想
That's what they want you to think.
快扔掉
Throw them away.
你感受下
You're just feeling the
你还能想起来点什么
effects of what's left in your system, okay?
抗抑郁药物是N-二甲基色胺
Um, DMT is N-dimethyltryptamine,
几乎是最强的迷幻药
it's like the strongest psychedelic drug out there.
它会导致真实的幻觉 扭曲真♥相♥
It causes vivid hallucinations, it twists the truth,
使人失忆
it makes you forget.
我怎么知道这些的
How do I know all that?
你的知识
Your studies.
对 我是想成为一名心理医生的
Right, I was studying to be a psychiatrist.
所以 我是学生也是患者吗
So, I'm a student and a patient?
这不对啊
That doesn't make any sense.
你快想起来了 史蒂文
You're almost there Steven.
你还知道些什么
What else do you know?
我知道抗抑郁药物药效短
Um, I know DMT doesn't last very long,
单胺氧化酶抑制药物是抗抑郁药物
所以他们一定是用单胺氧化酶抑制药物复配的
so they must've compounded it with an MOA inhibitor.
你要让药效消失 才能知道真♥相♥
You need it to wear off in order to get your truth.
我父母觉得我是疯子
My parents think I'm nuts.
我要结束这一切 我得想起来 我...
I need this to wear off now, I need to remember, I,
我为什么会在这
how did I end up here?
- 我该怎么办 - 集中注意力
- How do I? - Focus.
他们总会查到楼梯这边来的
They're going to check the stairwell eventually.
我该怎么做 凯特
What do I do, Kate?
我们也就一条路能走了
There's only one way we can go.
我来开门
I got this.
他们在这 抓住他们
Over here! Let's get them.
他们很快就会追来
They're coming back quick.
找个地方先躲起来
Find somewhere to hide.
我不知道我现在是清醒还是不清醒
I can't tell if I'm getting better or worse.
你要是个护士的话 你为什么帮我
If you're a nurse, why are you helping me?
我一直在照顾你 然后
I've been taking care of you for a while and,
我... 我们相爱了
well, we, we fell in love and
自从我发现了他们对你做的那些事
ever since I found out what they were doing to you, I,
我就想帮你
I wanna help you.
抗抑郁药物 他们肯定在哪儿藏了很多抗抑郁药物
DMT, they must have a stash of it somewhere.
我们得处理掉 所有的那些
We have to get rid of it, all of it.
但他们藏哪儿了
But where are they hiding it?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我得告诉我父母我没病
I have to tell my parents I'm okay.
他们得知道这到底怎么回事
They need to know what's going on.
史蒂文 不行
Steven, no.
史蒂文 别去
Steven, no.
史蒂文
Steven!
是这样 我...
Okay listen, I um...
到底什么情况
What the hell is this?
挺住 史蒂文 挺住啊
Fight it Steven, fight it.
你需要休息了
You need your rest.
你不是你自己
You're not yourself.
来吃药了 儿子
Take your medication, son.
不是 爸妈 我没疯
No, Mom, Dad, I'm not crazy.
他们一直在给我吃药
They've been drugging me.
不是 并不是
No, no, no.
你只是...
You're just having...
放开我
Get off me!
你怎么当爹的啊
What kind of father are you?
史蒂文·卡普肖 别再发疯了
Steven Capshaw, you'll stop this insanity right now.
别犯迷糊 史蒂文
You're not thinking straight, Steven.
好好想想
Think.
你♥爸♥妈怎么会想把你困在这
Why would your parents want to keep you here?
你亲妈怎么会想把你绑上
How could your own mother want to strap you down,
再给你注射点东西
inject you with something?
什么样的爸妈才会这样干啊
What kind of parent would do that to their child?
你说得对 我爸妈才不会
You're right, they wouldn't.
他们不是我爸妈
They're not really my parents.
他们是医生
They're my doctors.
把你的药吃了
Take your pills.
放开我
Get off of me!
他们一直在给我吃药
They've been drugging me.
告诉他们你看到的一切 快告诉他们
Tell them what you saw, tell them!
我记得...我记得有人死了
I remember, I remember someone died.
他在撒谎
He's lying!
偏狂型精神分♥裂♥症 病态撒谎者 全是错觉
Paranoid schizophrenia, pathological liar, delusional.
他说的全是屁话
Nothing he says is credible or makes any sense.
他病例里都写着呢
It's all in his file.
舒服了
This is nice.
那里面是他妈什么玩意
What the hell is in that?
他是个危险分子 给这个囚犯打镇静剂
He's dangerous, sedate the prisoner!
囚犯 你听到他说的了吗 他说囚犯
Prisoner? You heard that, he said prisoner.
我是说病人
I mean patient.
不对 我想起来了 我根本不是这的病人
No, I remember now, I'm not a patient here at all.
我是个学生 有天来这参观
I came here one day to visit as a student.
当时我只是想上小号♥ 但我看到了那一幕
I just wanted to take a leak, but I saw it happen.
这俩医生给一个狂躁的病人注射镇静剂
These two doctors gave some violent patient a sedative
想让他安静 但用量过猛
to calm him down, but it was too much.
他开始抽搐 再也没醒来
A seizure like this, he never woke up.
我想去救那个人 但他俩抓住了我 把我绑起来
I tried to help and they grabbed me and strapped me down.
逼我吃抗抑郁药物
Must've given me DMT pills.
那之后我就神志不清醒了
I don't remember anything making much sense after that.
直到现在
Until now.
他们一直想封住我的嘴
They kept it going to shut me up.
他们一直给我下毒
They kept feeding me that poison.
你们两个蠢蛋在那站着干嘛
Why are you two idiots standing there?
看不出来他是个危险分子吗
Can't you see he's dangerous?
给他打镇静剂啊
Sedate him!
我得找到剩下的那些药
I have to find the rest of the pills.
史蒂文 在杂物室
Steven, the utility room.
太感谢了 格蕾丝
Oh, thanks, Grace.
快来啊
Come on.
在哪 在哪
Where is it, where is it?
快点啊 快点
Come on, come on.
老天爷啊
Jesus.
别犯蠢 史蒂文
Don't be stupid, Steven.
你病了 我们能帮助你
You're sick. We can help you.
我才不需要帮助 你才有病老混♥蛋♥
I don't need help, you sick bastard, you do.