猎魔故事集 第一季 第三集
他们中有恶魔吗 麦克
Is one of them the demon or not, Mac?
可能有
It's possible.
有凶杀的地方就有恶魔
Where there's murder, there's demons.
那个潜伏者是恶魔吗
Was the lurker a demon?
它化了妆 但还不是我们要找的恶魔
Certainly has the makeup, but still not our demon.
真倒霉
Just our luck.
该你了
I think it's your turn.
我 怎么就到我了
Me, why me?
害怕了
Why not?
别紧张
Don't worry.
我爸妈没那么吓人
My parents are so not scary.
你能来就说明你很在乎
The fact you're even here shows you care.
我知道 我只是...
I know, I just,
希望他们喜欢我
I hope they like me.
有什么不喜欢的
What's not to like?
况且 我们是来看奶奶的 又不是看他们
Besides, we're here for Grandma, not them.
史蒂文
Steven?
你又来了啊
Hey, it's good to see you again.
大厅那头右手边
It's down the hall into the right.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Thanks, Grace.
她认识你吗
She knows you?
认识 我最近总来这
Yeah, I've been here a lot recently.
奶奶的身体越来越差了
Grandma's been getting worse.
爸妈跟我说今天很重要
My parents told me today was important,
但我不知道原因
but I'm not sure why.
我们注定要在一起
We are meant to be together!
你应该爱我的
You were supposed to love me!
"参观疯人院"
我想跟你说我下我奶奶
I wanna warn you about Grandma.
她有点...
Um, she can be a little.
我知道
No, I understand.
你的意思是 我们是在精神病院
Um, we're in a psychiatric ward if that's what you mean.
她没有暴♥力♥倾向 只是心不在焉
Well, she's not violent, just out there.
你疯不过我的
You're not crazier than me!
对 有时就会听到这样的声音
Yeah, you hear stuff like that sometimes.
我很同情他们 他们也不想生病
I feel for them, they don't choose to be sick.
很多人不愿给这些人时间
Most people don't even give them the time of day,
好像是他们自己的错
act like it's their fault.
真可怜
That's sad.
很高兴你又来了 史蒂文
It's good to see you here again, Steven.
奶奶怎么样了
How's Grandma?
她挺好的 挺好的
Well, she's fine, just fine dear.
你去看看就更好了
It's better if you just go see her.
妈 爸 这是我女朋友 凯特
Mom, Dad, this is my girlfriend, Kate.
你怎么没跟我们提过 孩子
Uh, why didn't you tell us about her, son?
对啊 史蒂文 怎么没提过
Yeah, Steven, why didn't you?
因为你也看到了
Because as you can see,
他们看起来很奇怪
they get weird about this kind of stuff.
胡说 史蒂文 只是你觉得
Nonsense Steven, you only think we do.
我们现在能去看奶奶了吗
Can we go see Grandma now?
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the heads up.
不是 他们就是表现得很奇怪
No, they're just acting weird.
感谢你先说出来 但我知道
I'm glad you said it first, but I knew it.
我应该先告诉他们我来
I should have told them I was coming.
抱歉 凯特 只是...
I'm sorry, Kate, it's just that...
到了
Uh, this is it.
最多进三个人
Three person max.
你朋友必须待在外面
Your friend will have to stay out here.
好 你在外面等 我一会儿来接你
Listen, um, wait outside and I'll come get you after.
好
Yeah, I get it.
嘿 史蒂文
Hey, Steven,
你从没提过你奶奶什么病
you never told me what was wrong with your grandma.
怎么...
What the... ?
奶奶呢
Where's Grandma?
来 坐下 放松
Come, sit, relax.
妈 怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
现在 亲爱的 不要动
Now, now dear, be still.
妈 你在干什么
Mom, what are you doing?
史蒂文 你知道吗 奶奶已经去世多年了
Oh, Steven, don't you know, Grandma's been gone for years.
你才是这儿的病人
You're the patient here.
现在 你需要吃掉医生开的药
Now, doctor's orders to take these pills so you need too.
你们把奶奶怎么了
What did you do with Grandma?
史蒂文 看看你自己
Oh, Steven, listen to yourself.
你病了
You're sick.
不用担心
Now don't fret.
这会让你冷静下来
This will calm you down.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
给我回来 史蒂文
Just get back here, Steven!
凯特 跑
Kate, run!
跑啊
Run!
回来 史蒂文
Get back here, Steven!
不
No!
回来 史蒂文
You get back here, Steven!
史蒂文 给我回来
Steven, get back here now.
史蒂文 你跑不掉的
Steven, there's no where to run.
你怎么回事
What the hell did you do?
看到他了
He just appeared.
灰色警报 我们有灰色警报
Code gray, we have a code gray.
没用的 我已经试过了
It's no use, I already tried it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还行
I guess so.
为什么每个人都疯了
Why is everyone going crazy?
我好像也要疯了
I feel like I'm going crazy.
试着回忆 仔细想想
Try to remember, think.
我爸妈
My parents.
他们关心你
They care about you.
他们一直在这帮助医生
They've been here helping the doctors.
没人说过要限制你
Nobody ever said anything about restraining you.
什么
What?
这事儿你也参与了
You were in on this?
对
Yeah.
我在这工作
I work here.
不 你不是 你是我女朋友
No you don't, you're my girlfriend.
我们在学校认识的
We met in school.
你之前从没来过这
You've never been here before in your life.
你是来这看我奶奶的
You're here for me to visit my grandma.
你奶奶已经去世很多年了
Your grandma hasn't been here in years.
史蒂文 你知道的
Steven, you know this.
我一直来看望她 我记得
I visit her all the time, I remember.
你曾经是
You used to.
我参与进来是你康复的一部分 明白吗
I went along with this as part of your rehab, okay?
这是医生建议的
It's, it's what the doctors wanted.
史蒂文 好好想想
Steven, think.
你记得我们一起走进来吗
Do you remember us walking in together?
当然记得
Of course I do.
大家都认识我因为我总来这
I mean, everyone knows me because I'm here all the time.
是
Yeah,
但是是作为患者来的
but as a patient.
我确实是在这碰到你的
I did meet you here.
对
Yes.
所以我现在是个疯子 是吗
Oh, so I'm crazy now, is that it?
嘘 他们会发现你的
Sh, they'll hear you.
不对
Something's off.
你要是在这工作 你躲起来干什么
If you work here, then why are you hiding?
你还有事没告诉我
You're not telling me something.
你需要自己想起来
You need to remember on your own.
我无法思考
I can't think.
他们告诉我你有精神分♥裂♥
They told me you were schizophrenic.
不 我奶奶有
No, Grandma is.
这什么
What are those?