不要啊
No!
必须得那么做
It had to be done.
必须要那么做
It had to be done.
看来医生和患者好像差别不大
Seems like there's a fine line between doctor and patient.
别 别 别 放开我
No, no, no, no, no!
那必须要那样做
It had to be done.
不是 必须要那样做
No, it had to be done!
必须那么做
It had to be done!
我可能没办法让他为那个人偿命
I may not have enough to get him for the man he killed,
但我可以让他为对我做出的事付出代价
but they can get him for what he did to me.
谢谢你相信我
Thanks for believing in me.
所有的一切你都记起了吗
Do you remember everything now?
药效终于要永远消失了
I think it's finally starting to wear off for good.
对啊
I know.
我知道
I know it is
我很抱歉
and I'm so sorry.
怎么了
For what?
我第一次来这的时候戴的名牌
The same name tag I wore the day I came here?
我是幻象 史蒂文
I'm not real, Steven.
我是你在脑海中虚构的
You made me up in your own mind.
一旦药效消失
Once the drugs wear off,
我也就永远消失了
I'm gone for good.
你说什么
What?
不要啊
No.
我不能失去你 现在不行
I can't lose you, not now.
我爱你
I love you.
那个药肯定哪儿还有
There must be more somewhere.
史蒂文 为了自己你必须放手
Steven, you have to let me go for you.
凯特 你是真的
Kate, you're real.
关于你的东西是真实存在的
Something about you is real.
我们的感情是真实存在的
What we have is real
将来某一天 你还会再找到这样的感情
and one day, you'll find it again.
凯特 不要
Kate, no.
别走
No.
现在倒是给我整郁闷了
Well, now I'm depressed.
这也太难过了
That's so sad.
我倒是希望你故事里出现奇迹
I wish there was magic in your story.
或许那样凯特就可以留下来了
Maybe then Kate could have stayed.
说得好 孩子
Interesting point, kid.
他故事里没什么非自然力量
There was nothing supernatural in his story.
对啊 这怎么回事啊 麦克
Yeah, what's that about, Mac?
这并不完全真实
Well, that's not entirely true.
有一天 就像凯特说的那样
The other day, just like she said I would,
我在第六大道亲眼看到她了
I saw Kate right before my eyes walking down Sixth Ave.
你们都没看出来吗
Are you guys missing the obvious?
史蒂文杀了那个女医生
Steven killed that doctor lady.
他杀的对啊 那女的有病
Of course he did, she's nuts.
但他是主动选择杀了她的
But he chose to kill her.
他本不用给她注射那玩意的 不是吗
He didn't have to inject her with that needle, did he?
不是啊 克林特
Oh, I don't know, Clint.
万一他们给我用了什么药效很强的药
Maybe they had me really, really doped up on a strong drug.
换你你也会杀人的 知道吗
You killed someone too, you know?
- 但他是个恶魔 - 好了 你们都闭嘴吧
- But he was a demon. - Okay, everyone, shut up.
你也看到了 对吧
You see what he sees, right?
你要是以一个
If you're watching from
他确实患有精神病的角度来看的话
the point of view of the certifiably insane.
我没精神病
I'm not insane.
我们并不知道啊 所以你的故事不靠谱
We don't know that, which makes your story unreliable.
如果史蒂文真的有精神分♥裂♥
If Steven truly was schizophrenic,
但我不是说你有啊
which I'm not saying you are,
我的幻视是会出问题的
my vision would be a bit off.
但还是那句话 我们还没结束
But still, we're not done.
还剩你们两个
There's two of you left.
还有两张牌
Two cards left.
好了 孩子 该你了
Okay kiddo, your turn.
没事 麦克 我先来吧
It's fine, Mac, I'll go next.
一个跟你差不多大的女孩 凌晨三点在火车上
A girl your age on the train at 3:00 AM
这我可觉得不太对
doesn't sit right with me.
同感
Me neither.
你妈妈知道你在这吗
Does your mom know you're here?
我妈
My mom?
她才不管
Like she cares.
不是吧 老兄
Come on, man.
她才不是恶魔 看看她这样
She's not the demon, look at her.
她就是个孩子
She's just a kid.
不好意思 她年纪小就不能成为恶魔了吗
I'm sorry, is she too young to be a demon?
你觉得恶魔只砸在十八岁头上
You think demons just fall out of the sky at 18?
或二十一岁 三十岁吗
21, 30?
应该不是砸头上 可能从地下出来
Well, I doubt from the sky, I mean, maybe lower.
这对你来说是个玩笑吗
Is this a joke to you?
你知道我♥干♥这行多久了吗
Do you know how long I've been doing this?
知道我见过多少惨状吗
The hell I've seen?
那你干多久了
How long have you been doing this?
你没出生我就干这行了 伙计
Long before you were born, pal.
恶魔要么披着人皮
Demons are either born into this world
降生在人世间
through the guise of humans
要么是人类选择变成恶魔
or a human chooses to become one.
有时候他们需要点时间才知道自己是恶魔
Sometimes it takes them a while to know what they are,
有时候他们一直都知道
sometimes they've always known.
哪种都有可能 恶魔可以是任何年龄
Either way, no age is too young for pure evil
我们没时间了
and we're running out of time.