那我希望你永远不能许愿让我们分开
Then I wish you can't ever wish to separate us
这样我们就不会失去这些愿望
so that we don't lose our powers.
好极了 别想摆脱我 我会盯着你
Good, can't get rid of me, I have to keep my eye on you.
我做梦也不会这样想
Wouldn't dream of it.
早上好啊 没用的家伙们
Morning, losers.
我希望你摔个狗啃地
I wish you'd fall on your face.
我希望这一切没有发生
I wish that didn't happen.
不能撤销愿望
Can't unwish a wish.
那我希望她鼻子好起来吧
I wish to fix her nose?
烂人
You suck!
明天 我会给你们分配新的实验搭档 我们将...
Tomorrow, I will be assigning you new lab partners and we'll...
抱歉
Excuse me.
新的实验搭档 祝好运
New lab partners, good luck with that.
我希望你们再也不能笑了 永远
I wish you guys never to laugh again, ever.
我希望在他们一般要笑的时候
I wish that they could make sounds, almost like laughing,
能发出声音 类似于笑声
when they normally would be laughing.
你干得太棒了
You're awesome at this.
你俩都爬出来了嘛
I see you both clawed your way out.
你们这是给胡子女士打了电♥话♥
Did you call the bearded lady
还是自己荡秋千出去的
or did you trapeze yourself out?
看啊 她们讨厌到彼此都讨厌对方
Hey look, they're so hate-able they even hate each other.
如果我是怪胎 我也会讨厌自己的
If I was a freak, I'd hate me too.
你们真是可悲
You're the pathetic ones.
你们根本不知道每天都被捉弄
You have no idea what it's like
是什么滋味
being picked on day after day.
是啊 因为我们是每个人都梦想成为的人
Yeah, cause we're the ones everyone wants to be like.
我希望你...
Well, I wish you...
我希望你们两个变成像我们这样的连体人
I wish the two of you were conjoined twins just like us.
我希望离开这儿
I wish us out of here.
我的天 我是个男人
Oh my God, I'm a dude!
我正玩的高兴呢
I was having fun.
你知道我们本可以去任何地方的
You know we could have ended up anywhere.
- 为什么来古井这里 - 意图决定一切 我想到了古井
- Why the well? - Intention is everything, I thought of it.
天啊 你看到他们的表情了吗
Oh my God, did you see their faces?
你为什么就不能希望她离我们远点呢
Why couldn't you just wish for her to leave us alone?
就这么放过她吗
And let her off easy?
绝不 在我看来 这就是正义
Hell no! That was justice if I ever saw it.
毁掉他们的生活吗
Ruining their lives?
他们让我们等死 珍
They left us for dead, Jen.
阻止霸凌的唯一方法就是霸凌
The only way to stop a bully is to be the bully.
克里斯蒂娜为所欲为是因为受欢迎就是力量
Christina did what she wanted because popularity is power.
我们现在有力量了
We have the power now.
你在滥用力量
And you're abusing it.
这把我们变得和她一样了
That makes us just like her.
那又怎样 我们值得她那样的生活
So? We deserve her life.
该死 我该把他们的脸连在一起的
Damn, I should've connected them by their faces.
等下 我还可以弥补 不是吗
Wait, I still can, can't I?
我希望克里斯蒂娜和乔
I wish for Christina and Joe
忘记他们被连在一起之前的样子
to forget ever not being conjoined.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这样还有什么折磨
Where's the torture in that?
他们是第一对男女连体人
They're the first boy/girl conjoined twins ever.
这还不够折磨吗
Isn't that torture enough?
我希望他们的余生
I wish for them to wet their beds once a week
每周尿床一次
for the rest of their lives.
住嘴 杰西
Stop it, Jess.
够了
All right, that's it.
如果你想许愿 要先和我商量一下
If you wanna make a wish, you have to run it by me first.
如果不 我就撤销愿望
If not, I'll unwish it.
你不能撤销愿望
You can't unwish a wish.
我会想出办法的
I'll figure something out.
如果你那么讨厌我 为什么不希望我死了算了
If you hate me so much, why don't you just wish me dead?
因为你是我姐姐
Because you're my sister.
随便吧 真没劲
Whatever, I'm bored.
回家吧
Let's go home.
你醒了
You're back.
我是在做梦吗
Was I dreaming?
很难说
I doubt it.
是你搞的鬼
You're doing this to me.
我希望我的头不疼
I wish my head didn't hurt.
你睡着的时候我许愿了
I've been wishing while you're asleep.
我希望你死
I like to wish you dead,
然后六小时后再活过来
then six hours later bring you back.
这样没有你我可以放松
That way I can relax without you, you know.
万一这样也算是分离开来的话
That way I can keep my powers
我还能保住我的力量
in case that counts as separation,
因为我不确定你的意图
'cause I wasn't really sure on what you intended, you know.
我创造了一个怪物
I created a monster.
我不是怪物 你才是
I'm not the monster, you are!
别傻了 我真的创造了一个怪物 在那儿
No stupid, I really created a monster, in there.
明天 我想我会把它带到学校去
Tomorrow, I think I'll bring it to school
让它杀死所有人
and let it kill everyone.
那一幕岂不是很有趣
Won't that be fun to watch?
你现在想看看我的怪物吗
You want to see my monster now?
不想
No.
怪物 现身吧
Hey monster, show yourself.
我希望怪物走开
I wish that monster away.
你不能撤销愿望 珍
You can't unwish a wish, Jenn.
我希望它不能伤害任何人 永远不能
I wish it can't harm anyone, ever.
该死 珍 我想要你永远死去
Damn it, Jenn, I'd kill you permanently
但你真的是个累赘
but you'd literally be dead weight.
我想要你永远不能许愿
I'd wish for you not to wish any more,
但我不能撤销我的一百万个愿望
but I can't unwish my wish to have a million wishes.
我想要和你分离
I'd wish to be separated from you,
但这样我会失去我的力量
but then I'd lose all my powers.
我要除掉你 但不知道怎么做
I need to get rid of you, but I don't know how.
我希望你永远不能伤害别人
I wish you couldn't harm anyone ever.
没用的 珍 我早就许愿伤害很多人了
Won't work, Jenn, I've already wished to harm too many people.
那我希望我们分离
Then I wish we were separated.
我早就许愿不能分离了
I already wished you can't wish that.
那我希望我们在手术中
Then I wish we were in surgery
被分离
about to be separated by someone else.
我希望 我希望 我希望...
I wish, I wish, I wish...
不要
No!
不要
No, no more.
我希望没人记得你的存在
I wish no-one remembers you ever existing.
天啊 大伙儿 可别惹毛她
Jeez, folks, don't piss her off.
你杀了你姐姐吗
You killed your sister?
是的 这是我经历的最艰难最可怕的事情
Yes, and it was the hardest most awful thing ever.
所以我现在在这里
That's why I'm here now.
我刚从医院出来
I just came from the hospital.
你们不明白是我救了你们吗
Can't you see that I've saved you all?
她很危险
She was dangerous.
好吧 又一个凶手 现在怎么说
Okay, so another murder, what now?
许愿小孩 介意许个愿让恶魔现身 节省我们的时间吗
Wish kid, mind wishing to reveal the demon, save us time?
我不再能许愿了
I can't wish anymore.
我希望被分离了 还记得吗
I wished to be separated, remember?
她是恶魔吗 麦克
Is she the demon, Mac?
显然做了伪装 但你们也是
Certainly has the makeup, but so do the rest of you.
像她那枚硬币说的 意图决定一切
Like her coin said, intention is everything.
我不知道你们在想什么
I don't know what any of you were thinking.
这是第一起蓄意谋杀
That was the first intentional murder.
得了吧 他们都是蓄意的
Oh, please, they've all been intentional.
那只剩下你了 美男
Well, that just leaves you then, pretty boy.
我吗
Me?
我的就很蠢
Mine's pretty silly actually.
不是说我杀了谁或什么东西
It's not like I killed anyone or anything.
就很微不足道
You know, it's trivial.
我很怀疑
Somehow I doubt that.
反正就算我告诉你 你也不信
Well you wouldn't believe me if I told you anyway.