猎魔故事集 第一季 第一集
灵媒
地铁
车怎么突然停了
That was a harsh stop.
- 地铁老这样 - 刚才不一样
- Happens all the time. - Not like that.
等会儿就好了
It'll start up again any minute.
奇怪 隔壁车厢一个人都没有
That's weird, there's no passengers in the next car.
我们被锁里头了
We're locked in.
什么
What?
这里也锁上了
It's locked here too.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
车很快就会开 对吗
We'll start up again soon right guys?
当心点 孩子 你可能伤着自己
Careful kid you could hurt yourself.
这破地铁 每周都会出几次毛病
How many times did we get stuck on the trains every week,
这都不叫事
it's gotta be nothing.
隔壁车厢没人还好说 可是车门锁住了啊
Empty cars maybe, but locked doors?
也许因为车停了 车门才锁住
Maybe 'cause we're stopped.
别试了 我们在两个车站之间
Forget it, we're between stops.
要不我们再等等看吧
Maybe if we just give it a minute.
你知道这里怎么回事吧
you know what's going on don't you?
没错 我确实知道
Yeah, as a matter of fact I do.
那你怎么不说点什么
Then why don't you say something?
我喜欢先看看情况
I like to see what I'm dealing with first.
我叫麦克
I'm Mac.
我叫罗德
Rod.
行吧
O-kay.
没有我的允许 谁也不能下车
No one leaves this train until I let you.
你为什么不让我们下车
Why won't you let us?
小姑娘 因为我们之中混进来一只恶魔
Because kid, we got a demon in our midst.
可能是你们之中的任何一人
And it could be any one of you.
别靠她太近老兄 她也可能是恶魔
Don't get too close partner, that includes her.
她
Her?
别闹了
Please.
事实上 我们身边有很多恶魔
The fact is there's demons all around us.
我的职责就是找到它们
My job's to seek them out.
疯批一个
Okay whack-a-nuts,
我认真听着 认真听着呢
you know, I'm open, I'm open to it.
这个事我做了很长时间
I've been doing this a long time folks.
我很厉害
I'm damn good at it.
恶魔 你确定
Demons, huh?
我不知道你为什么指望我们信你这一套 麦克斯
I don't know how you expect any of us to believe you Max.
麦克 我叫麦克
Mac. That's Mac.
我知道你们都见过超越常识的东西
I know you've all seen things beyond the usual,
超脱于科学之外 我们无法理解的东西
out of the realm of science, beyond our comprehension,
超自然现象
the supernatural,
正是这些让我找到你们
that's what drew me to you.
果然如我所料
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你们都见过那些东西
You've all seen things and yet,
但是 你们却毫不相信
you still don't think there's even a chance
这个车厢里有一个恶魔
that a demon exists on this train.
恶魔就是你吧
It's probably you.
不 不是我
No, not me.
恰恰相反
Quite the opposite in fact,
我是一个猎魔人
I'm what you call a demon hunter.
我能够感知恶魔的存在
I got the ability to feel a demon's presence
控制住恶魔
and contain it.
遇到这些超自然力量 最大的问题是
The problem with these supernatural encounters is
它们有能力把自己隐藏起来
they shield who's who and what's what,
在那些记忆中 它们看起来一样
all those memories, they look the same.
不过 我有能力预知
But I can tell when you're all going to be
你们几个何时出现在一起 然后我就可以好好和你们对话了
in the same place so I make sure I'm there to grab a lot of you.
时间恰到好处
Couldn't have timed it any better
但我再次重申 这是我的职责
but then again, that's what I do.
我向你们保证 你们之中肯定有一个恶魔
And I promise you, one of you is definitely a demon,
但是 是谁呢
but who?
你需要多久才能搞清楚是谁
How long do you need to figure it out?
我说多久就多久
As long as it takes,
你们如果没做过见不得人的事
none of you would be candidates,
是不会被我选中到这里的
if you didn't have a little gray in your past
你们之中 有一个人的灵魂已经深陷黑暗
and one of you has a soul of absolute darkness,
但是 是谁呢
but who?
就算你说的是真的
Let's say there's a hint of truth to what you're saying,
你找到恶魔以后 怎么对付它
what happens to the demon once you find it?
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
猎杀恶魔是我一生的目标
Demon hunting is my purpose in life.
我可是百分之百认真的
I can only afford to be serious.
这个木棍的银顶端有什么用
What's with the silver tip?
确保万无一失
Insurance.
你知道吗
You know what?
我打算从你开始
I think I'll start with you.
什么
What?
别想了 我可不想参与这场闹剧
No way, I don't want any part of this.
恶魔搜寻结束 我找到恶魔了
Then our search is over folks, we found our demon.
好吧 你要怎么做
Fine, what are you going to do?
我要窥探你的灵魂
Take a peek into your soul.
占卜大♥师♥ 结束营业
夫人 求你了开开门
Ma'am, ma'am please.
好好看外面的牌子 我们关门了
Read the sign child, we're closed.
求求你了 这很紧急 我需要看看我的未来
Please, it's an emergency, I need to see the future.
我很抱歉 明天再来吧
I'm sorry, come back tomorrow.
明天就太晚了
Tomorrow's too late.
我今晚有安排了
I have plans this evening.
这是我所有的钱了 真的很紧急 求你了
It's all I've got, it's an emergency, please.
我平常不会这么晚还营业的
You know, I normally don't do this sort of thing.
占卜改命师
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气 孩子
You're welcome, child.
拿着 快擦擦自己 然后我们就可以开始了
Here, dry yourself off and then we'll get started.
外面牌子我看到了 说是保证百分之百准确
I saw the sign out front, 100% guaranteed.
是真的吗
Is that really true?
当然了 这是我的招牌
Absolutely, I pride myself on that.
现在 告诉我 你为什么非要这么晚
Now tell me why did you feel the need
来到这里占卜呢
to come out here at this hour?
我有种感觉 我现在有危险
I just, I have the feeling like I'm in danger you know?
会有不好的事情发生在我身上
That something bad's gonna happen
我需要你帮我看看为什么
and I need you to help me figure out why.
你叫什么名字 孩子
What's your name, child?
泰贝莎
Tabitha.
我是蕾妮夫人 你在这里很安全的 泰贝莎
I'm Madame Renee, you're safe here Tabitha.
我的客户就是我的家人
My clients are like family to me
在我这里 谁都不能伤害你
and under no circumstances will anyone harm you under my watch.
你今天想做什么占卜 看手相吗
Now, what would you like today, a palm reading?
还是看看星座
Horoscope?
要不和逝者对话
Dialogue with the dead?
其实 我想试试塔罗牌占卜
Actually, I was hoping for a tarot reading.
用卡片啊 卡片不会出错的
Ah the cards, no room for error,
你之前用塔罗牌占卜过吗
have you ever had one done before?
没有 我从来没找过灵媒
No, I've never been to a psychic.
我更喜欢你叫我占卜师 亲爱的
I prefer fortune teller my dear,
灵媒听起来太科学 太阴暗了
psychic is so scientific, so negative.
我很多朋友都是你的客户
Many of my friends are clients.
他们向我保证 你的占卜从来没错过
They vouch that you've never been wrong with a reading, ever.
你可找对人了 我的占卜百分百的准
You're in good hands, 100% guaranteed.
能力越大 责任更大
You see my gift comes with a great responsibility,
我绝对不能出错
I can't afford to be wrong,
不然我的名声就完蛋了
my entire reputation depends on it.
我们可以开始了吗
Now, shall we begin?
你想问塔罗牌什么问题呢
What is your question for the cards?
我想
I guess,
我现在这个糟糕的感觉是什么呢
what is this terrible feeling I have about?
为了保护你
In order to protect you,
我们要仔细看看问题的根源所在
we are going to have to get to the heart of the matter.
幸运的是 我与塔罗牌灵意相通