Said he'll get on the transplant list there.
不,不,不他的肺不能承受运输
No, no, no. His lungs cannot handle transport.
查理的错误正在危及我们病人的健康
Charlie's mistake is endangering our patient's health.
我们的病人自己就能做到这一点
Our patient is doing that all on his own.
但是,如果查理没有透露,李奇也不会不高兴
But Rich would not be upset if Charlie had not revealed--
她没有违反任何 HIPAA 法律
She didn't violate any HIPAA laws.
她唯一做错的事
The only thing she did wrong
她没有对格蕾丝的秘密生活保密
was not keep Grace's secret life a secret.
这听起来有点像你可能做过的事情
Which kind of sounds like something you might have done
那时是你的第一年
back in your first year.
嗯
Hmm.
我们的病人需要进行双侧全肺灌洗
Our patient needs a bilateral whole-lung lavage
以便安全回家
in order to get home safely.
请征得他的同意
Please get his consent.
查理会做杂物工作
Charlie can do scut work.
从腹面解剖肿瘤
Dissecting the tumor from the ventral surface
脑桥和颅神经
of the pons and cranial nerves.
压力过大 放气
Applied too much pressure. Bleeder.
哦,上帝啊 -怎么了?唐
Oh, God. - What? Dom,
这根本不是真的
it's not even real.
哦,上帝啊
Oh, God.
再来一次?
Again?
再来一次
Again.
你吃了吗?
Have you eaten?
两个双层芝士汉堡
Two double cheeseburgers,
薯条 凉拌卷心菜 松软干酪
fries, coleslaw, cottage cheese,
布丁和水果沙拉
a pudding, and fruit salad.
要知道,恐血症会
You know, hemophobia can make
导致相当艰难的手术轮换
for a pretty rough surgical rotation.
你知道怎么克服吗?
You got any idea how to get over it?
我知道
I gotta.
我和我哥哥,我们有这样的约定
My brother and I, we have this deal
成为家庭医生,然后搬回家
to become family docs, then move back home.
母亲生病时
When our mother got sick,
我们看到了医疗服务有多么糟糕
we saw how lousy medical care can get.
你可以尝试暴露疗法
You could try exposure therapy,
看几个小时的抽血
watch a few hours of blood draws.
哦,有转折
Ooh, there's a twist.
你还好吗?
You good?
好的深呼吸
Okay. Just breathe.
肖恩不喜欢她?但她崇拜他
Shaun doesn't like her? But she worships him.
查理对病人♥大♥放厥词
Charlie blabbed to the patient,
毁掉了他的双肺移植手术
blew up his double lung transplant.
双腔气管导管和夹子
Double lumen endotracheal tubes and clamps.
我的朋友也做了同样的事,不过是反过来
My guy did the same thing, but in reverse.
提到了一个几乎不可能完成的手术
Mentioned a virtually impossible surgery.
现在病人想要做
Now the patient wants it.
我好像真的看到烟从朴的耳朵里冒出来
I think I actually saw smoke come out of Park's ears.
有 20% 的医院学生考不上
Well, 20% of med school students don't make it,
其中大部分都发生在外科轮转期间
and most of that happens during surgical rotation.
不知道哪只小鸭子先走?
I wonder which one of our ducklings goes first?
十袋生理盐水
Ten bags of saline.
哦,你需要一辆推车
Oh, you're gonna need a cart.
大块头在执行任务 我带女孩去
The big guy's on a mission. I'll take the girl.
我以前从没说过这些话
I've never said those words before.
完成我的杂务工作
Done with my scut work.
你们需要一辆推车
You guys need a cart.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿
Hey.
你不去摩根的宝宝活动,是因为我可能会去吗?
Are you not going to go to Morgan's baby thing because I might be there?
是的
Yes.
这也太蠢了吧
Well, that's pretty dumb.
你不觉得我们该忘掉这一切了吗?
Don't you think it's time we moved past this stuff?
不
No.
我正在努力
Well, I'm trying to.
我才应该生你的气
I'm the one who should be mad at you.
你应该在史蒂夫出生那天就见到他
You should have met Steve on the day he was born.
是的,我应该这么做 我应该这么做的
Yes. I should have. I should have done that.
当时我很难过
I was pretty upset back then.
你羞辱了我
You humiliated me,
我现在不是外科医生,部分原因就是因为你
and I'm not a surgeon now partly because of you.
你忘了吗?
Did you forget that?
这不是道歉
That is not an apology.
排出第九升污水
Drained ninth liter of effluent.
左肺输出看起来更清晰了
Left lung output is looking clearer.
大家都看过格蕾丝的凸轮女孩网站了吗?
Did everyone look at Grace's cam-girl site?
她在这里做什么?
What is she doing here?
她已经做完了临时工
She was done with scut work.
再注入一升生理盐水
Infusing another liter of saline.
格蕾丝把自己放在网上,因为她想要顾客
Grace put herself online because she wants customers.
她想要什么,我就给她什么
I'm giving her what she wants.
你真的订阅了?
You actually subscribed?
我是一个女权主义者,她非常漂亮
I am a feminist, and she's very beautiful.
她的网站提供有品味的裸体肖像
Her site offers tasteful nude portraits,
性感的淋浴影片,以及粗暴的捆绑
sensual shower videos, and gritty bondage.
再多的钱也不值得出♥卖♥♥♥自己的身体
No amount of money is worth selling your body.
呃,一年 360 万美元吧
Uh, $3.6 million a year might be.
你呢,墨菲医生?
What about you, Dr. Murphy?
如果你的儿子最终从事性工作,你会作何感想?
How would you feel if your son ended up doing sex work?
如果他最终生病了怎么办
What if he ends up sick
因为他以切割石英台面为生?
from cutting quartz countertops for a living?
我们可以让李奇坐飞机回家了
We can clear Rich to fly home.
但我得先跟他谈谈
But I need to talk to him first.
她醒来多久了?
How long ago did she wake up?
大约一个小时左右 我刚喂了她
About an hour or so. I just fed her.
病人想要去做
The patient wants to go for it,
而且成功的机率不为零
and there's a non-zero chance it works.
那就去做吧
So do it.
只有精英中的精英才能做到这一点
Only the best of the best could pull this off.
如果是你呢?
And what if that's you?
我和你一起进过手术室
I've been in the OR with you.
我知道你的坚定
I know your steadiness,
你的精准,你的执着
your precision, your persistence.
我相信你能做到这一点
I believe you can do this.
也许应该由伊登来决定
Maybe Eden should decide.
她同意妈妈的观点
She agrees with her mama.
你现在可以飞回家了
You are able to fly home now.
但你应该听你女儿的话
But you should listen to your daughter.
爸爸
Dad.
求求你了
Please.
墨菲医生说很难在
Dr. Murphy says it's very unlikely
你死前找到另一个吻合的捐献者
they'll find another donor match before you die.
接受肺部移植吧
Take the lungs.
你不必和我住在一起 我会给你找个地方的
You don't have to live with me. I'll find a place for you.
你必须停下你现在的工作
You have to stop what you're doing.
不
No.
我喜欢我的工作
I like what I do.
我很成功,我没有伤害任何人
I'm successful, and I'm not hurting anyone.
你弄疼我了
You're hurting me.
我的儿子史蒂夫已经三周大了
My son, Steve, is three weeks old.
我一直在想 他长大后可能会做什么
I have been thinking about what he might do when he gets older
我不会同意他做的事
that I would not approve of.
但我无法想像不想让他出现在我的生活中
But I can't imagine not wanting him in my life
除非他对他人残忍♥或不近人情
unless he was cruel or unkind to others.
她善良而慷慨
She is kind and generous.
她爱你,想照顾你
She loves you and wants to care for you.
她看起来是个非常好的人
She seems like a very good person.
你把格蕾丝抚养得很好
You did raise Grace right.
你是个嗜赌成性的人,出现在这里
You're a gambling addict who showed up here
已经把所有东西都扔掉了
having already thrown everything away.
我做这个手术的唯一方法