Bussin'.
对 绝对好吃到爆
Right. Definitely bussin'.
我想我们可以一起吃
I thought we could share an order.
告诉我你没忘拿辣酱
Tell me you didn't forget the hot sauce.
你好
Hello. Hm
史蒂夫为什么醒着
Why is Steve awake?
你看起来很糟糕
You look terrible.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
史蒂夫吃过饭 打过嗝 换过尿片
Steve has been fed, burped, changed,
然后被音箱提醒从偶然的小睡中唤醒
and woken from his haphazard nap by a speaker reminder.
伊登怎么样了
How's Eden?
很好 杰克的移植手术很成功
Very good. And Jack's transplant was successful.
为人父母是很难的
Parenting can be very hard.
是啊 我发现了
Yeah. I've noticed.
关于什么效果最好
There are many hard choices
有很多艰难的选择
about what works best.
大家有不一样的需求
People want different things.
我会尽量
I will try to
给你多留点空间
...make room for your way.
日程安排很重要
The schedule is important,
但我会取消应用程序和音箱同步
but I will un- sync the app from the speaker.
我把它丢在外面的消防通道上了
I put it out on the fire escape.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
但我现在唯一需要的空间是卧室
But the only room I need right now is the bedroom.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
我要借你的降噪耳机一用
I'm borrowing your noise- canceling headphones.
我爱你们俩
I love you both.
你在开玩笑吗 你推荐了我
Are you kidding me? You recommended me? !
我只是在以你为榜样
I was just following your example.
看到了吗 你就是天生的领导者
See? You're a natural leader.
我老了 我累坏了 而且我老了
I'm old. I'm worn out and I'm old.
你这叫明智 -我还记得用转盘电♥话♥的日子
You're wise. I remember rotary phones.
你很重要 你有经验
You're vital. You're experienced.
你是医院里最受尊敬的医生
You're the most respected doctor in this hospital.
亚伦 你有专业知识还有
Aaron, you have institutional knowledge
一种天生的 无法解释的庄重
and a- - and a natural, unexplainable gravitas.
你能不能别犯傻了 赶紧接受这份工作
Will you please stop being an idiot and just take the job?
不要再这么自私和固执
Stop being selfish and stubborn.
我怎么自私了 我
How am I being selfish? Im-
你们都在呢 那我就省得多找一站了
Oh, you're together. That saves me a stop.
你们的推荐使委员会面临
Your recommendations presented the Board
一个非常困难的选择
with a very difficult choice.
所以我们没有
So we didn't-
选
choose.
你们俩现在是圣博纳文蒂尔医院的
You two are the new Interim Co- Presidents
新临时联合院长
of St. Bonaventure Hospital.
恭喜
Congratulations!
日程表不是这样的 史蒂夫
This is not the schedule, Steve.
妈妈需要睡觉 爸爸需要睡觉
Mommy needs to sleep. Daddy needs to sleep.
你需要睡觉
You need to sleep.
好吗
Please?
求你了 我们都很累
Please. We are both very tired.
求你了 我们都很累
Please. We are both very tired.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我不能进去哄 因为莉亚需要睡觉
I can't go inside because Lea needs to sleep.
我以前总能把他哄睡
I've always been able to get him down before.
有时候婴儿就是需要哭一哭
Sometimes babies just need to cry.
我来吧
why don't I take him?
你去睡一觉
Get some sleep.
没关系 好好休息一下
It's okay. Just get some rest.
我就小睡一会儿
I will just take a short nap.
你想休息多久就休息多久
Take as long as you need.
有我呢
Hey. I got you.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you. Huh. I got you.
我是爷爷
I'm Grandpa...
如果你不知道我是谁的话
in case you were wondering.