剧集 | 伊隆·马斯克秀(2022) | 导航列表
And I was like no come on, get up off the floor.
但他就是那么为银幕上的故事着迷
But he was, he was just enraptured by what was on screen
他感受到情绪,他有情绪
and he was feeling it and he feels things and you know
如果他感到生气 你会知道,很清楚明白
if he feels anger, you know it, it's there um, you know,
他感受到的情绪都非常深刻
anything he, it's, it's, it goes deep.
他和我说过他的童年
He told me all about his childhood growing up.
我想他的童年在很多方面 塑造了他这个人
I think his childhood shapes him in a lot of ways.
我觉得他知道被人当地底泥的感觉
I think he knows what it's like to be bottom of the pack.
被你应该可以信任的人所伤
To be hurt by people that you should be able to trust
我想那肯定留下了伤疤
and obviously I think that leaves scars.
你在南非长大
You grew up in South Africa.
是 -对吧?
Yes. -Yeah? Um...
我17岁时独自离开了那里 我揹了一个背囊
I, I left when I was 17 by myself, I had a backpack,
带了衣服和一个行李箱,就这样
I had clothes, and a suitcase box, and that's it.
你有快乐的童年吗? -没有,很惨
Did you have a happy childhood? -No, it was horrible.
真的吗? -真的
Are you serious? -Yes.
为什么很惨呢?
Why was it terrible?
有个男人常常想来见我
I had this one guy who would want to see me
我没事做的时候会见他
and when I had nothing you know else to do then I would see him
但他很常侮辱人又没礼貌
but he was um, very insulting to people and rude
我其实不太喜欢他
and I didn't really like him that much.
(梅耶马斯克,伊隆的母亲)
但不见他的话,我就只是呆坐在家里
But then otherwise I'd just sit at home, you know.
几年后
After a couple of years,
我的兄弟不准他再来见我
my brother banned him from seeing me.
有两年我都没见到他
For two years, I didn't see him.
我毕业后去开普敦住
I graduated and uh, went to live in Cape Town
他来探望我
and he came to visit me,
他突然拿着订婚戒指出现
just turned up with an engagement ring.
我说我绝对不会戴的
And I said I'll never wear it.
然后他回去和我家人说
And then he went back and told my family
我答应嫁给他,我家人很意外
that I'd agreed to marry him which surprised my family
因为他们不知道我和他在拍拖 而我真的没有
Uh, because they didn't know I was seeing him, and I wasn't.
然后我收到父母的电报说
And then I just got this telegram from my parents
「恭喜,婚礼已经打点好了」
congratulations, the wedding arrangements are uh, are made,
「已经邀请了宾客,会有800人来」
the invites are out and 800 people are coming.
我打给他问 「你说我会嫁给你是什么意思?」
I called him I said, what do you mean I'm marrying you?
他说「我们结婚后我会改」
And he said, I will change when we get married
「我会更亲切和善」
because then I'll be kinder and nicer,
「我那么凶只是因为你不肯嫁给我」
I'm just aggressive because you won't marry me.
我相信了他
So um, I did believe him.
然后我在度蜜月时怀上了孩子
And then I fell pregnant on honeymoon.
他很快就开始虐待我
Then the abuse started right away uh,
如果我不按他说的做,他就打我
beating me up if I didn't do as I was told.
我度蜜月回来后浑身瘀伤,还怀着孩子
I came back from honeymoon bruised and pregnant.
我不想家人知道
And then I didn't want my family to know
所以我就自己承受,因为别无选择
so then you just put up with it because you have no choice.
伊隆还小的时候
Elon, while he was a little boy,
在充满暴♥力♥的家里长大
he grew up in a very violent home.
例如我常常都要负责开车
Like for example when I always had to drive the car
他打我,伊隆就会钻入两个座位中间
and he would be punching me and Elon would be between the seats
打他父亲,要他别再打我
hitting his father to stop him punching me.
他在家里打我,金巴尔和杜丝嘉
When he would be at home and punching me, Kimbal and Tosca
会在角落里哭
would be crying in the corner
因为他们都还很小
because they were really babies they,
伊隆五岁,金巴尔四岁,杜丝嘉三岁
Elon was five, Kimbal four, Tosca three.
伊隆会从后打他爸爸的腿
Elon would be hitting his dad at the back of his legs
然后他八岁时,我们离开了那里
and then when he was eight, we left.
我父亲有很严重的毛病
My father has his serious issues.
所以你的童年不快乐
Um okay, well so you didn't have a happy childhood.
对
No.
他父亲艾罗尔
His father, Errol,
否认一切家暴指控
denies all the allegations of domestic abuse.
两年后,伊隆说他想
After two years, Elon said he wanted to go
去和他父亲住,那令我很伤心
and live with his father and that made me very sad.
很伤心,我不明白他为何想那样做
Very sad because I didn't see why he would wanted to do that.
他父亲有大英百科全书
His father had the Encyclopedia Britannica.
我买♥♥不起那些书
I couldn't afford books, I mean,
他读了德班图书馆所有书,所以…
he'd read everything in the library in Durban, so.
他有机会读完
He had the opportunity to actually read
全套百科全书
the whole encyclopedias.
我可以随时打给他,问他任何事
I could call him anytime and ask him any subject,
世上任何事他都知道
anything in the world.
我知道你在学时被欺凌 有过很艰辛的…
I do know that you were bullied at school and had a difficult--
如果我差点被打死算是欺凌的话
I was almost beaten to death, if you call that bullied.
他在学时较内向,不太会和人相处
He was shy and awkward at school.
伊隆的朋友不多
Elon didn't have many friends.
伊隆的同学觉得他很奇怪
Pupils at Elon's school saw him as strange.
他在多年间一直被集体欺凌
And he was systematically bullied for years.
有一班人打他的好朋友,迫那朋友保证
A gang beat up his best friend, making him agree
永远不要和伊隆相处
never to hang around with Elon.
有一次
On one occasion,
伊隆被人从楼梯顶推下来,还被毒打
Elon was pushed down a flight of stairs and beaten violently.
他在医院躺了几星期
Leaving him in hospital for weeks.
也难怪他长大成人后
It's no surprise then that as an adult,
他会这么拚命要成功
he's a fighter determined to succeed
证明所有人都看错了
and prove everyone wrong.
好,是时候了
Alright, it is now time!
这是我们期待已久的时刻
It is the moment we've been waiting for for a long time.
Model S是时候出货
Time to deliver Model S.
好啊
Yes!
Model S要出货了
Delivery of Model S,
我们觉得应该大肆宣传
we decided that we should make an event of this.
好啊
Yes!
我算是主持人,我有机会做主持
I was sort of MC, I got the opportunity to be MC
我出来,负责带动观众的情绪
and I came out and I sort of fired up the crowd.
很多人说这一天永远不会来
There are a lot of people who said this day would never come.
但我们做到了
We did it!
这一位
The person who is gonna drive this
会让我们拥有全太阳系最好的车
have the best car in the solar system.
各位先生女士,欢迎伊隆马斯克
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Elon Musk!
Model S是为了展现
What the Model S is fundamentally about is
电动车也可以是世上最好的车
that an electric car can in fact be the best car in the world.
是时候把Model S交到客人手上
It's time to start delivering Model S!
把杰夫的车匙给他,好
Give Jeff his, his car keys, alright.
好,谢谢 -谢谢
Alright, thank you. -Thank you.
让他走吧
Let him go!
Model S的公♥关♥宣传活动
The PR drive for the Model S
如火如荼
is up and running.
但其实生产进度缓慢
But manufacturing is slow.
生产线应该快速制♥造♥出
The cars need to be running off the production line
几千辆车
in their thousands.
目前特斯拉只制♥造♥了10辆
So far, Tesla has made ten.
1、2、3,特斯拉
One, two, three, Tesla!
宣传效果后来更强了
The hype is bolstered by the Model S
因为Model S是第一款电动车
becoming the first ever electric car to win
获得业界著名的年度风云车奖
the industry's prestigious Car of the Year Award.
恭喜你,伊隆 -谢谢
Congratulations, Elon. -Thank you.
虽然宣传效果
Despite the chasm between hype
和经济现实有很大差距
and economic reality.
伊隆向投资者作出大胆宣言
Elon makes a bold claim to investors.
只有两个问题,第一条问题
Just a couple of questions, the first one is
是你有多大信心
how confident are you that uh,
肯定你们正在向正确的方向走?
you guys are moving in the right direction there?
我真的认为特斯拉已经绝处逢生了
I, I really feel that, that Tesla has turned a corner.
我们很有信心在第一季
We're, we're very confident of achieving
获得小小的盈利
a small profit in the first quarter.
伊隆发推文说特斯拉 在2013年第一季度会有盈利
Elon tweeted Tesla will be profitable in Q1 2013.
(佐治伯莱肯薛 2010至2013年特斯拉副总裁)
我心想,我们应该先谈过吗?
It's like, should we talk about this?
在第一季度,我们预期会生产并交付
In the first quarter, we expect to produce uh, and deliver
近5000辆车
剧集 | 伊隆·马斯克秀(2022) | 导航列表