剧集 | 伊隆·马斯克秀(2022) | 导航列表
我第一印象
My first impressions were that
是他很温和,看起来很害羞
he was very sweet. He seemed quite shy.
1分30秒
A minute and 30 seconds.
他说「我可以把手放在你膝盖上吗?」
He said, may I put my hand on your knee?
(妲露拉莱莉,演员)
我说「好啊,你放吧」
And I said, okay, go on, then.
他先问过我 超贴心的
So it was quite sweet that he asked.
倒数17、16、15…
T-minus 17, 16, 15...
他说「我通常不会做这种事,但…」
He said, I don't usually do this, but, you know, um,
「我想明天再见到你 我们可以一起吃早餐吗?」
I'd love to see you tomorrow. Can--can we meet for breakfast?
我们隔天一起吃了早餐
And we had breakfast.
早餐吃到最后,他说
And then at the end of breakfast, he said,
「你想和我一起吃午餐吗?」
will you come and have lunch with me?
然后我们一起吃午餐
So then we went for lunch.
倒数10、9、8…
T-minus ten, nine, eight...
然后他说「你想一起吃晚餐吗?」
And then he said, will you come to dinner?
我记得有一晚他说
And then I remember one evening he said, um,
「你想来我酒店房♥间...」
would you like to come back to my hotel room
「一起看火箭的影片吗?」
so we can look at rocket videos?
5、4、3、2…
Five, four, three, two...
我心想「好吧」,我说我跟他去
And I thought, mm, well, okay. Yeah, I'll--I'll come back.
然后我们去了他的酒店房♥间
And, um--and we did get into his hotel room,
他真的只给我看火箭的影片
and he did just show me rocket videos.
伊隆马斯克是史上最富有的男人
Elon Musk is the richest man who has ever lived,
但他说自己没有房♥产
but says he doesn't own a house.
他和很多人都不太一样
He's a little different than a lot of other people.
他真正体现了何谓有大志、敢于冒险
He truly embodies big thinking and risk taking.
他手指按几下
With a few taps from his fingers,
全球市场就会随之升跌
global markets can crash and soar.
行政总裁伊隆马斯克
CEO Elon Musk
用一则推文就能引发混乱
creating chaos with a single tweet.
很疯狂,令人信心动摇
It's bizarre. Shook confidence.
他在制♥造♥可以装入我们脑袋的晶片
He's creating a chip that can be put into our brains.
现在
Right now,
他在建造可以载100人上火星的火箭
he's building rockets that can take 100 people to Mars.
他的权力和财富不断增长
His power and wealth continue to grow.
世上没人比他更加投入去改变世界
No one on Earth is doing more to change the world.
过来吧 -你为什么会想和我谈谈?
Come on over, man! -Why would you wanna talk to me?
因为你是最有名的人,朋友
Because you are the dude, my friend!
你是最有名的人
You are the dude.
(这是伊隆马斯克的故事)
他做了其他国家都做不到的事
He's done things that no other country can do.
很了不起
It's quite magnificent.
-你是他的妈妈 -是的
也是最捍卫他的人
对
Yes.
(前妻、家人、朋友、敌人)
他很危险
He's so dangerous.
完全是不负责任
Completely, totally irresponsible.
做我没有你想的那么好玩
It's not as much fun being me as you would think.
我都不肯定想不想做我自己
I'm not sure I wanna be me.
(我们应该颂讚他的成就吗?)
感觉有点怪
It seems a little strange to be
居然把这一切都交给私人企业
handing it all over to private enterprise,
但我想我只是守旧,是吧?
but I guess I'm kinda stuck in the past, huh?
(抑或畏惧他拥有的权力?)
「反复无常,鲁莽」
"Unstable, reckless..."
我只是做自己
I'm just being me.
好吧
Okay.
好 -都可以了吗?
Okay. -Is it all good?
可以了,谢谢 -谢谢
Yes. Thank you. -Thank you.
(梅耶马斯克,伊隆的母亲)
我在高中时是科学书呆子
I was the science nerd at high school.
我不常有约会,不知道是不是男人都…
I didn't really get many dates. I don't know if men--
应该说男孩,是不是怕我还是怎样
boys, rather, were scared of me or whatever,
但我不常有人约,所以…
but I didn't have many dates, so...
我不会随便和人约会
I wouldn't date anybody who wasn't--
对方在数学和科学方面 一定要和我一样出色
if he wasn't as good at math and science as I was.
但没有人是那样
And no one was, so, uh...
虽然我前夫就是了
Although my ex-husband was.
他在数学和科学方面更胜于我
He was better than me at math and science.
我很不愿承认这一点
And I hate to admit that,
但那大概是伊隆成为天才的部分原因
but that probably did help towards Elon being a genius.
我有个同事做过合约制顾问
One of my coworkers was a contract consultant
协助伊隆第一间新创公♥司♥Zip2
for Elon's first startup, called Zip2.
伊隆有次很生气,负责项目的工程师
Elon, uh, was upset that this engineer working on the deal,
并不熟悉相关科技
you know, didn't know the technology well,
就把他开除了
and he fired him.
然后隔天早上我去了那里
So I went in there the next morning.
他差不多是质问我了不了解这些科技
He kind of grilled me on, like, do you know the subject matter?
我说了解,并解释了是怎么运作的
And I was like, yeah, this is how it works.
他说「非常好,你得到这份工作了」
And he was like, great, you're hired.
他这人的行事方式很神秘
He works in mysterious ways, that guy.
这是KRX
This is KRX.
大家今早醒来迎接 圣荷西又一个美好早晨
You're waking up to another beautiful day in San Jose.
当初互联网刚开创时…
Right when the internet was being created...
Zip2是很潮的公♥司♥
Zip2 was a cool company.
我和伊隆面对面坐
Elon and I sat across from each other.
那是类似实验室的环境
It was like a lab environment.
他们经营公♥司♥时,产品仍在开♥发♥中
They were still inventing the product as they were running it.
(布兰登史毕斯 Zip2首席系统工程师)
加州公♥司♥Zip2
Zip2, a California company
在网上提供
that provides online access to information about
全国各地城市的资讯
cities around the country,
从吃饭的地方到路线指引应有尽有
from where to eat to how to get around.
你想像有多少可能…
You imagine the possibilities...
公♥司♥创办人是伊隆马斯克
The company's founder is Elon Musk.
你创办公♥司♥时几岁?
How old were you when you started this company?
23岁
Twenty-three.
我记得第一次见他的情境
I remember meeting him for the first time.
他给我示范他做了什么事
He gave me a demo of what he had done,
那等于是网上黄页 加上地图和路线指引
which was online Yellow Pages with maps and directions.
他转向我说「很厉害吧?」
And he turns to me and he goes, it's cool, huh?
我说「对,很厉害」
And I go, yeah, it's really cool.
我盯着他,他也盯着我
I'm staring at him. He's staring at me.
(占岩伯拉斯,Zip2副总裁)
我在想这是不是暗藏玄机的面试
And I'm thinking, is this like a trick, you know, interview,
是想看看
where they're trying to see, like,
我能不能当场想些主意吗?
can I come up with something?
他会评估别人
He kind of, uh, assesses people.
我留意到他常会盯着对方
And I've noticed he tends to stare at them.
那会令人紧张
And it can be very intimidating.
然后我认识了他弟弟金巴尔
And then I met Kimbal, his brother.
Zip2较注重商业资讯,例如…
Zip2 focuses more on business listings, so for example...
金巴尔比较讨人喜欢
Kimbal was much more personable.
1995年,伊隆和金巴尔两兄弟
1995, brothers Elon and Kimbal
是想成为企业家的青年
are want-to-be entrepreneurs attempting to build
他们的公♥司♥只是矽谷科技淘金热
just one of the thousands of startups
几千间新创公♥司♥的其中一间
in the tech gold rush of Silicon Valley.
他们住在办公室里
Living in the office
还背负着超过10万元学生贷款债务
and ladened with over $100,000 of student debt,
两人开始寻找相信他们
they start searching for people who believe in them enough
愿意投资他们这间新创公♥司♥的人
to finance their venture.
你大概投资了多少…
在伊隆的众多公♥司♥之中?我不知道
The Elon family of companies? Oh, I don't know.
应该上亿元吧?
It's probably on the order of $100 million?
约数的话,大约一亿元吧?
Ballpark? On the order of $100 million, roughly?
对
Yeah.
我第一次见伊隆时 他向我推销Zip2
The first time I met Elon, he was pitching Zip2.
我记得很清楚,他和金巴尔
I remember it well. He and Kimbal,
在矽谷相对来说是新人
they were relatively new to Silicon Valley,
只在那里待了几个月
been there only a few months.
我记得自己想到,他们很聪明
I just remember thinking, they're bright,
有足够自信
properly self-confident,
正是适合做企业家的人
that perfect entrepreneurial mix of
(史提夫尤域臣,创投资本家)
剧集 | 伊隆·马斯克秀(2022) | 导航列表