剧集 | 伊隆·马斯克秀(2022) | 导航列表
如果要你向外星人形容伊隆
If you had to describe Elon to an alien,
你会怎么说?
how would you describe him?
(妲露拉莱莉,演员)
我觉得伊隆就像外星人
Well I, I think of Elon as the alien.
我会说 来认识你的同乡吧…不对
I'd say meet your fellow countryman, no um,
我想伊隆可以说是 最有人性的人类
I'd say Elon is almost the most human human.
但我觉得他…
But I mean he,
我觉得他可以看到世界的走向
I think he could kinda see the way the world was going
而我是无法理解他怎么做到的
in a way I just, I just did not understand.
伊隆马斯克是史上
Elon Musk is the richest man
最富有的男人
who has ever lived.
但他说自己没有房♥产
But says he doesn't own a house.
他和很多人都不太一样
He's a little different than a lot of other people.
他真正体现了何谓有大志、敢于冒险
He truly embodies big thinking and risk taking.
他手指按几下
With a few taps from his fingers,
全球市场就会随之升跌
global markets can crash and soar.
行政总裁伊隆马斯克 用一则推文就能引发混乱
CEO Elon Musk creating chaos with a single tweet.
很疯狂 令人信心动摇
Bizarre, shook confidence.
他在制♥造♥
He is creating a chip
可以装入我们脑袋的晶片
that can be put into our brain.
现在 他在建造
And right now, he's building rockets
可以载100人上火星的火箭
that could take a hundred people to Mars.
他的权力和财富
His power and wealth
不断增长
continue to grow.
世上没人比他更加投入去改变世界
No one on Earth is doing more to change the world.
过来吧
Come on over, man.
你为什么想和我谈谈?
Why uh, why, why would you wanna talk to me?
因为你是最有名的人 朋友
Because you are, you are the dude, my friend.
你是最有名的人
You are the dude.
(这是伊隆马斯克的故事)
他做了其他国家都做不到的事
He's done things that no other country can do.
很了不起 -你是他的妈妈
It's quite magnificent. -You, you're his mom.
是 -也是最捍卫他的人
Yes. -And his greatest champion
对
Yes.
(前妻、家人、朋友、敌人)
他很危险
He's so dangerous.
完全是不负责任
Completely, totally, irresponsible.
做我没有你想的那么好玩
It's not as much fun being me as you'd think.
我都不肯定想不想做我自己
I'm not sure I wanna be me.
(我们应该颂讚他的成就吗?)
感觉有点怪
It seems a little strange
居然把这一切都交给私人企业
to be handing it all over to private enterprise
但我想我只是念旧,是吧?
but I guess I'm kinda stuck in the past, huh?
(抑或畏惧他拥有的权力?)
「反复无常,鲁莽」 -我只是做自己
Unstable, reckless. -I'm just being me.
我们用尽了那上亿元
We used up all that hundred million
然后出现了大衰退
and then there was the big recession,
最后,我只能投入所有资金
in the end, I had to invest everything.
你为什么会为了这些你投入的生意
Why did you want to take the risks
冒这么大的风险?
in these businesses that you've gone into?
不得不说,有时候我也好奇原因
Have to say at times I've wondered.
但你知道建立公♥司♥
Um, but you know like creating a company
就像养孩子一样,感觉就像
is almost like having a child, so it's sort of like
你怎么可以说孩子不应该吃东西呢?
how do you say your child should not have food?
你必须餵它吃东西,照顾它
You have to feed it and nurse it.
对 -你要照顾生意
Yeah. -Take care of it,
即使这样会摧毁你也一样 -是
even if it, it ruins you. -Yeah.
在2008年的年尾有些艰困时刻
There were some tough times in uh... End of 2008.
你怎么捱过那场危机?
How did you get through that period of crisis?
好,可以暂停一下吗?
Yeah, can we just break for a second?
好,当然好
Sure, sure, sure, of course.
我真希望这是值得的,我真心希望
Man, I sure hope it was worth it, sure hope so.
什么? -我希望这是值得的
Pardon me? -Sure hope it was worth it.
2009年,这时的伊隆马斯克 饱受摧残、身心疲累
In 2009, Elon Musk is a bruised and weary ma.
这位有五个孩子的爸爸把所有钱
The father of five has invested all of his money
投入他的两间公♥司♥里
in his two companies.
SpaceX制♥造♥火箭 特斯拉制♥造♥电动车
SpaceX making rockets, and Tesla, electric cars.
经营公♥司♥的确有缺点
Running a company does have its drawbacks.
我一位朋友有句话说得很好
A friend of mine, he has a good phrase,
就像吃着玻璃盯着深渊看
it's like eating glass and staring into the abyss.
你认同这个说法?
And you agree with that?
对,而且如果不吃玻璃
Yeah. And, and, and, and if you don't eat the glass
你就不会成功
you're not gonna be successful.
这是伊隆 -大家好
This is Elon. -Hi.
特斯拉惊险捱过
Tesla narrowly scraped through
去年的全球金融危机
last year's global financial crisis.
如今伊隆有一款新车,Model S
And now Elon has a new car, the model S.
他希望这款车
That he hopes will be the first
会是史上第一款大规模生产的电动车
mass produced all electric car in history.
大家好,欢迎回来这里
Hi again, thanks for coming here um,
相信你们都很期待
I think you'll be pretty excited what we,
看到我们即将揭晓的东西
about what we're about to unveil.
有人可以把那支电筒踢给我吗?
Can somebody kick me that flashlight?
我真的相信那款私家车只会是一场空
I, I really believe that the sedan is, is absolute vaporware.
特斯拉绝不可能有足够现金
There is no way that Tesla has the cash on hand
好好开♥发♥他们的私家车
in order to be able to truly develop their own sedan.
这是第一款大规模生产的电动车
This is the first mass manufactured electric car,
这是…
this is something that is uh...
他们有一辆原型车展示给大家看
They've got a prototype that they're going to show
然后他们开始收订金
and they're going to start taking deposits
我觉得那真的很厚脸皮
which I find just an amazing act of gall.
工作量非常庞大
Just been uh, a very, very high work load and then uh,
SpaceX、特斯拉,加上要陪孩子
between SpaceX, Tesla, and, and kids it's uh,
一日不够时间用
there's just really not enough time in the day,
不够时间睡觉
so not enough time to sleep and...
真的很辛苦
It was really awful.
他把钱都投入特斯拉和SpaceX了
He'd plowed his money into Tesla and SpaceX.
他承受很大压力
He was under incredible stress,
我担心他会心脏病发
I was worried he was gonna have a heart attack.
我一直想着「天啊,我要确保他活着」
I just kept thinking God, I've just gotta keep this guy alive.
诚实的答案
The honest answer is
是我完全不期待今晚的派对
I'm not looking forward to the party tonight.
一整晚我都要推销汽车
All night long, I'll be selling cars
卖♥♥五小时,才刚刚卖♥♥完五小时
for five hours after selling cars for five hours before that.
那一点也不会好玩
It won't be fun for me.
那年圣诞不太好过
It was one of the bad Christmases,
他忘了给我买♥♥圣诞礼物
he'd forgotten to get me a Christmas present.
我们在科罗拉多州波德
We were in Boulder, Colorado.
积了很多雪,我们躺在床上,他说
This is loads and loads of snow, and we were in bed and he said
他说「不是我不爱你」
I do, you know, he said it's not that I don't love you,
「我真的很爱你,只是感觉…」
I do really, really, love you it's just it's like
「我的脑袋快爆♥炸♥了」
you know, my brain is exploding.
我说「没事,我知道」,然后他起床
And I was like no I know, it's fine and he sort of got up
在半夜消失了
in the middle of the night and disappeared.
我心想「他去了哪里?」
I was like where's, where has he gone?
他两小时后回来
And he came back two hours later
他穿着T恤和短裤、打赤脚去了外面
and he'd gone outside in his T-shirt and shorts barefoot
他挖开积雪
and he'd gone and like dug through the snow
摘了一些花,他在波德四处走
and picked flowers like he'd walked all over Boulder
拿着一小束花回来
and like came back with a little bouquet
是他摘的花,他说
of, of, of picked flowers and he was like
「我只想让你看到我有多爱你」
I, I just wanted to show you how much I loved you.
他很支持我有自己的事业
He was very supportive of me having a career.
但我要回来这边拍《荒唐女校》续集
But I had to come back and do Subterraneans 2 and
那是我们第一次分隔两地,他…
was the first time we'd been apart and he,
他送了两辆货车之多的花来片场给我
he sent two lorry loads of flowers to set for me
他也向制♥作♥团队了解
and he'd also found out from production
同片场其他女性的名字,也给她们
the name of every woman on set and he'd sent them all
送了花、香槟和朱古力
flowers and champagne and chocolate
所以他来探班时,大家都和他打招呼
so that then when he came to visit everyone was like, oh hi.
妲露拉…请帮我签这张卡
Talulah, Talulah, Talulah. Talulah, sign the card here.
我记得在首映礼上,他也来了
I remember at the premiere, he came along
他帮我撑雨伞
剧集 | 伊隆·马斯克秀(2022) | 导航列表