上集提要
起来 你老娘挂了
Wake up! Your mother's dead!
你需要时间哀悼
You need time to mourn.
不如先把生意交给我打理?
Perhaps you'd like to sign the business over to me for the moment?
我觉得你需要个朋友
I thought you could do with a chum.
你儿子失踪了 估计死了
Your son is missing, presumed dead.
那好消息是什么?
What is the good news?
你不必把坏消息告诉你女儿了
You won't have to tell your daughter the bad news,
因为她逃跑了
because she has run away.
爸爸
Papa!
嘘!
多谢你救我的命
I thank you for saving my life.
我要报酬
I want paying.
上伦敦去 看来我家人还有救
To London! I may yet save my family!
看到亡妻的幻影就能让他心血来潮救济穷♥人♥
The vision of his dead wife inspired this help-the-poor nonsense.
贾灵顿 我想起了所有的...
Jedrington! I remember every...
那我也造个幻影唬唬他
Well, I shall provide him with a vision of my very own.
这都是你的错!
It's all your fault!
先生 先生
Sir! Sir!
不
Noooooo!
哎呀 对我讲什么法语!
Oh, lawbs! You've turned French on me!
(法语)小小云雀 揪你一下
# Alouette, je te plumerai. #
荒凉百宝店 第一季第3集
火柴 火柴 卖♥♥火柴啰
Matches! Get your matches! Matches! Get your matches!
汽油 汽油 热汽油 夫人 来杯热汽油?
Petrol! Hot petrol! Get your hot petrol! Madam, hot petrol for you?
号♥外 号♥外 瞧一瞧看一看了啊
Extra, extra, read all about it!
大富商贾灵顿·莫再提跳河自杀
Rich businessman Jedrington Secret-Past hurls self in river,
步他老婆后尘
copying wife who did the same
他老婆因为被爆出是法国人跳了河
after being revealed as secretly French!
他儿子生死未卜 他女儿下落不明
Now his son's missing presumed dead, his daughter's disappeared
他的生意也莫名其妙垮了台啊
and his business lies in mysterious ruins!
大富商贾灵顿·莫再提跳河自杀 他老婆因为被爆出是法国人跳了河
他儿子生死未卜 他女儿下落不明 他的生意也莫名其妙垮了台
哈
哈
哈
哈哈哈!
我看到你的小广♥告♥了
I've come about the leaflet.
诚聘法语教师
动机纯良 绝无不轨
我把她打扮成怪物 掩人耳目
Disguised as a freak to avoid trouble.
法国佬上街要引起公愤的
People don't like a Frenchie.
她真能教?
Is she the real thing?
欧-拉-拉
Ooh-la-la!
太好了 帕斯猥
Excellent. Pusweasel!
您不感谢我一下吗?
Perhaps there might be some consideration for my service?
你想要钱?
You want money?
不要 提钱干什么
No, I don't want money!
给个谢礼 留个念想就行
Maybe a recompense, a thankeetoken.
好吧 等等
Well then, hold on.
给你这个玉雕小猪崽 快走吧 穷婆子
Here, take this jade sculpture of a piglet and be gone, low woman.
喂 我就是要钱 客气话听不懂呀
No, I do want money! I was just trying to be delicate!
快给我钱
Give me some money!
仪态矫正架
要是偷懒扯动了绳子 就会放出仪态大老虎
And if you slouch, the string releases the deportment tiger,
警告 内有老虎
谁没站直 它就咬谁
which will attack anyone not standing properly.
警告 内有老虎
苛厉史东先生 是你绑♥架♥了我
Mr Grimstone, you have kidnapped me!
爸爸那么信任你 没想到你是这种卑鄙小人
My father trusted you, but it turns out you are a vile fiend!
正是在下 我还得过"年度卑鄙小人奖"呢
Yes I am. In fact, I once won Vile Fiend of The Year.
年度卑鄙小人奖
忽斯韦·苛厉史东先生
你这禽兽 小心老虎
You monster! Look out! The tiger!
仪态矫正架
仪态大老虎我得小心使用了...
Maybe the deportment tiger wasn't my best idea.
这是天堂还是地狱?
Is this heaven or hell?
这是19世纪中叶的伦敦东区
This is the East End of London in the mid-19th century,
应该算地狱吧
so I'd say hell.
主啊 为什么放我活命? 我想死啊
Oh Lord, why did you spare me? I wanted to die!
我能帮你寻死...
I could help you die...
如果您领情的话
for a small consideration.
你想要钱?
Do you mean money?
没有 我...
No! I...
对 要钱 我想要钱
Yeah, money. I want money.
唉 我身无分文啊
Alas, I have none.
我身上只有这丝绸长裤 黄金衬衫
All I own is my silk trousers, my gold shirt
还有这条五镑钞票做的领巾
and my cravat made of five pound notes.
小姐 来见见你的新教师吧
Now, young lady, meet your new tutress.
你要和她关在一起 直到你学会法语
You'll be locked in with her until you learn to speak French.
干嘛非要我学法语?
Why must I learn French?
哦 马上你就知道了
Oh, you'll find out soon enough.
还是得留个胡子来捻♥
I really must grow a moustache to twirl.
这不就皆大欢喜了
There, everyone's happy.
我收下你的衣服 扔你在这等死
I've got your credit-clothes and you can die here.
谢谢你 丑婆子
Thank you, crone.
严寒刺骨 我感到生命在渐渐消逝
Already, I feel the cold stealing the very life from me.
岂有此理 阳光来救命了
Oh, curse you, life-giving sun!
主啊 为何要救我? 可是为了拼此残躯
Oh, why do you save me, oh Lord? Is it to strive with every sinew
来弥补我造下的孽?
to make amends for the harm that I've done?
杜松子酒
不对 是为了喝杜松子酒
Oh no, it's to drink gin.
味道不错嘛
But not bad.
哦 妈妈 你还活着
Oh, Mama, you are not dead!
(法语) 我是你妈妈?
Je suis ta maman?
你不记得了?
You do not remember?
我能帮你想起来
But I shall help you remember!
你活着 也许爸爸和维克多也没事 太好了
And if you are alive, maybe father and Victor are too! Woo!
当初我锦衣玉食 如今我衣不蔽体
Once I wore opulent clothes. Now I wear nasty clothes.
烂泥为帽 麻袋作衣
A mud hat, a potato-sack suit,
脚踏海鸥鞋
and seagull shoes.
主啊 何苦夺我瓶中之物?
Oh Lord! Why hast thou emptied my bottle?
为了让我再来一瓶?
To make me get more gin?
好吧
OK.
伦敦总算到了 去找我家的幸存者吧
At last, London! Where I might be reunited with my remaining family.
啊 不是伦敦
Ah, not London.
欢迎来到爱丁堡
苏格兰风笛声
看来伦敦还更远了
Meaning London is even further away.
可你至少还有朋友在身边 亲爱的维克多
But at least you shall have a chum for company, dear Victor!
瑟尔康 你从圣悲催学校逃出来了
Smalcolm! You too have escaped from St Nasty's!
对 今后天涯海角我都跟你走
I have! And where'er you go, I go too!
好朋友 一辈子
Chums forever!
好朋友 一辈子 走吧 去伦敦
Chums forever indeed! Now, to London!
不是这种好法
Not that good chums.
抱歉
Sorry.
哈哈哈!
我的店
My shop!
法国那帮笨蛋都会说
If people as feeble-minded as the French can learn French,
法语能有多难?
how hard can it be?
贾灵顿
Jedrington!
你还活着
You are alive.
苛厉史东 亲爱的合伙人 我的宝贝店呢?
Grimstone, dear partner. What has happened to my lovely shop?
你不在的时候
In your absence,
我把公♥司♥资产作价一毛钱卖♥♥给了我自己
I sold the company's assets to myself for a penny,
只剩下了负债
leaving it with only the debts.
它当场就垮台了
It instantly collapsed.
值得庆幸的是 我可发了大财了
On the plus side, though, I am now incredibly rich.
我还把你当做朋友
I thought you were my friend.
哦 差点忘了
Oh, almost forgot.
让你老婆自杀的那个秘密?
Your wife's secret, the one that drove her to her death?
我揭发的
I revealed that.
维克多在圣悲催学校被打死的事?
And Victor's caning accident at St Nasty's?
还是我♥干♥的
Me again.
可怜啊 我一家子都被出♥卖♥♥♥了
My poor betrayed family!
可怜啊 我也被出♥卖♥♥♥了
My poor betrayed me!
真难看
Pathetic.
好你个瘟神
You splubber!
好你个贼子 白眼狼
You drayling trink-pot!
揍一顿吗 先生?
Shall I kick his stomach out, sir?
不必麻烦 帕斯猥