太好了
Oh, joy!
慢着 我还有话要说
Wait! I have something to say
你们听了准保改变主意
which may yet sway you!
有话快说
This had better be good.
就是...
Simply this...
帕斯猥 喇叭枪拿来
Pusweasel, the blunderbuss!
好呀 杀戮时刻到了
Goody, violence time!
你就这么想要我女儿?
Why do you want my daughter so badly?
理由很简单
That's quite simple.
英法不久就会尽释前嫌
One day soon, Britain and France will no longer hate each other,
成为盟友也不是没可能
may even become allies.
这可是大好的商机
That's a business opportunity.
所以呢?
So?
你女儿正好一半英国人 一半法国人
Your daughter is exactly half French, half English.
我打算把她投入股市
I intend to float her on the stock exchange
作为第一个英法合作产品
as the first Anglo-French multi-national.
大赚一笔
I'll make a fortune!
我女儿不是商品
But my daughter is not a commodity.
她是我们深爱的小女孩
She's just a little girl that we love very much!
还爱呢
Oh, love(!)
对 我们爱她 跟钱权无关 跟豪♥宅♥无关
Yes, love! Not money, or power, or big houses,
跟钻石内♥裤♥无关 跟你的诱饵统统无关
or diamond underpants, or any of the things you lured me with!
我承认过去财迷心窍
I admit, I fell for the blandishments of wealth.
没错
He did.
眼里看不到爱 看不到真正重要的事物
I lost sight of love, of what was important.
我的孩子 妻子 我的家庭
My children, my wife, my family.
说得太对了
Too right.
是我傻啊
I was a fool.
傻透了 彻头彻尾的...
Yup. A complete idiot. A total...
亲爱的 你这么说对我没好处
Dearest, you are not helping as much as you think.
对不起
Sorry.
因为如果没有爱
For without love, what are we,
人之异于禽兽者几希?
other than a bald animal with a gift for admin?
爱是一件羊毛衫 足以抵御冷酷世事
Love is the woolly jumper to the world's cold indifference,
爱是奶油 中和生活中大黄般的苦涩
the custard to life's not-quite-ripe rhubarb.
大黄: 一种清火草药 欧洲常用来做馅饼
没有爱 我们什么都不是
And without love, we are nothing.
帕斯猥 干掉他
Pusweasel, shoot him!
不
No.
这个人让我改恶从善了
This man has moved my wicked heart to noble feelings.
我也渴望爱
I want some love.
铁手小姐 你愿意做我大黄里的奶油吗?
Miss Tightclench, will you be the custard to my unripe rhubarb?
你是想要两个天煞孤星结合到一起吗?
Are you suggesting a mutual bonding of two desperate, lonely people?
是呀 妹子
Yeah, girl.
听起来不错
Hmm, sounds good to me.
注意仪态
Oh! Posture!
好硬气 仪态
So stern! Posture!
你有爱护体是吧
Let us see love protect you now!
路路通
Servegood!
好歹是帮上你了 先生
Least I could do, sir.
谢谢你让我跻身中产阶级
Thanks to you, I have been middle-class.
我看到了什么呀
Oh, the things I've seen!
卷筒卫生纸的羊毛罩子 多么精致
Delicate woollen coverings for toilet rolls.
我还这样喝过茶呢
I have drank tea like this!
喝完用餐巾轻轻擦嘴
Then politely dabbed my mouth with a serviette.
我喜欢当中产的...
I have enjoyed being middle-cl...
感觉
..class...
是下层中产...
Well, lower-mid...
路路通 我会为你报仇!
Servegood, I shall avenge you!
混♥蛋♥ 给我三分钟时间上膛
Oh, damn! Look, just give me three minutes to reload.
不要啊 住手
Ah, no! Stop!
我以法律的名义 阻止你对我的委托人动手
In the name of the law, I cannot allow this to happen to my client!
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我可以允许了
Now I can allow this to happen.
不
No!
这里再合适不过了
This seems like the aptest of places.
我会回来的!
I'll be baaaccckkk!
了残生码头
小百宝摊
苛厉史东说得对 英法货真有市场
Grimstone was right. There is money in Anglo-French goods.
给 先生 半磅卡门-第尔顿干酪
There, sir. Half a pound of Camembilton.
Camembert:法国干酪 Stilton:英国干酪
希望您喜欢蜗牛麦酒 先生
And enjoy your ale with snails, sir.
这个怎么样
Or, how about this?
一半大礼帽 一半贝雷帽 人气产品
Half-top hat, half-beret. All the rage.
我们会再富起来的
One day, we may even be rich again.
可我们已经很快乐了 不是吗?
But we are happy as we are, are we not?
是啊 比过去都要快乐
Yes. Happier than ever.
你好啊
Hello there.
如果你看的是数字电视 按下红按钮
If you're a digital viewer and you press the red button now,
我保证你变得非常 非常富有
I will make you very, very rich.
根据限制性条款 多半是空欢喜一场
Terms and conditions apply. May not actually happen.