剧集 | 白桦树 | 导航列表
Hold your fire.
我只是问问我能不能看看我的...
I'm just asking if I could see my--
对吧 不要太冲
Right? Guns down.
我没事 我很冷静
I'm fine. I'm calm.
-我 -你诵读了吗
- I-- - Have you done your repetitions?
我 诵读了
I-- Yes.
我只是问问我能不能看看...
I am only asking if I can see-- -
我会很温柔
I will be kind.
我会很冷静
I will be calm.
我会很耐心
I'll be patient.
我会...
I'll--
很快就能见了 好吗
Soon. Okay?
我会很温柔 我会很冷静
I'll be kind. I'll be calm.
我会很耐心 我会很坚强
I'll be patient. I'll be strong.
我的好...
Oh, there's my good...
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
该死
Crap.
你好
Hi.
你好 小宝贝
Hi, love bug.
妈妈在这儿呢 妈妈在呢
Mommy's here. Mommy's here.
你好 小宝宝
Oh, hi, sweet bug.
你是我的
You're mine.
好吗
Okay?
莱尼 放下你的妹妹
Lanie, put your sister down.
你们对她做了什么
What are you doing to her?
你会伤害她的 亲爱的
You're gonna hurt her, honey.
你发作了 亲爱的
You're having one of your fits, honey.
-放下你的妹妹 -不 不
- Put your sister down. - No. No.
-你发作了 -不
- You're having one of your fits. - No.
和我一起诵读 好吗
Do your repetitions with me. Okay?
我会很温柔
I will be kind.
-不 -我会很冷静
- No. - I will be calm.
我会很耐心
I will be patient.
把宝宝给我
Hand over the baby now.
她是我的女儿
She's my daughter.
-她是... -温柔
- She's-- - ...kind.
我会很冷静
I will be calm.
我会很耐心
I'll be patient.
放开她 莱尼 放开她
Let her go, Lanie! Let her go!
不
No!
不 停下 莱尼 停下
No, stop! Lanie, stop!
莱尼 停下
Lanie, stop!
莱尼 停下
Lanie, stop!
《白桦树》下集预告
On the next episode of The Birch...
怪胎伊芙
Yo, Creepy Eve.
这儿可不是什么脱衣舞表演
This ain't no peep show.
-你给你叔叔带了什么 -你自己看吧
- What have you got for your uncle? - See for yourself.
给我好好洗心革面
Now, hold on to your taint till I see blood on knuckles.
我发誓 那婊♥子♥在监视我们
I swear to God that chick is spying on us.
抓住他的手
Hold his arms.
剧集 | 白桦树 | 导航列表