剧集 | 白桦树 | 导航列表
You look hot with that 40.
好像你能拍那种MV似的
Like you can be in a music video or something, seriously.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我要去洗一下
I'm gonna go freshen up.
等我回来 那瓶40最好已经空了
That 40 better be empty when I get back, all right?
也许你可以帮我重新装满
Maybe you could refill it for me?
尝起来有点像尿
Kinda tastes like piss.
其实味道很好
That actually tastes pretty good.
我觉得也许你的舌头停留在中学了
I think maybe your tongue is just stuck in middle school.
你的舌头太正经了
You got a prude tongue.
我没有正经的舌头
I do not have a prude tongue.
证明给我看
Prove it.
这一步不错
That's a good step.
等我回来再说服我 好吗
Convince me more when I get back, all right?
好
Okay.
我为创造我之人而来
"For Thee who makest me, I shall come.
摧毁我之人将付出代价
Thee who breaks me shall come undone."
布莱娜
Hey, Brenna.
你在吗
You there?
我可是恶作剧之王
Hey, yo. I'm the king of pranks, all right?
别想吓唬我
So don't-don't try that.
不 不
Oh, no. No.
这只是一个梦
It was just a dream.
这只是一个梦
It was just a dream.
这只是一个梦
It was just a dream.
这只是一个梦
It was just a dream.
妈妈要给你自♥由♥ 好吗 孩子
Momma's gonna set you free. Okay, Bug?
我在这里
I'm here.
妈妈在这里
Momma's here.
空白时间轴
每次发生这种事 都是我们的责任
Well every time this happens, we're the ones responsible.
她们不能再住在一起了
They can't both live under the same roof.
你在把这个地方变成一个地牢
You're turning this place into a dungeon.
莱尼
Lanie!
开门 莱尼 住手
Open the door! Lanie, stop!
剧集 | 白桦树 | 导航列表