剧集 | 白桦树 | 导航列表
I would say those words,
我的害怕就会减轻一些
and I felt a little less scared,
不那么孤单
a little less alone.
她很喜欢
She likes it.
这是我的 去要你自己的 小宝宝
Hey, this is mine. Get your own, baby.
我明天带点吃的来
I'll be back tomorrow with supplies.
谢谢
Thanks.
你真的很酷 达伦
You're a pretty cool dude, Darren.
嗯 别这么惊讶的样子
Yeah. Don't act so surprised.
再见
Bye.
这是我这一生中最棒的一天
This has been the best day of my entire life.
我这一生中
My whole life.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.
我说了我会找到她的 对吧
Yeah, I told you I'd find her, didn't I?
我们动作要快点
We're gonna have to be quick.
那是什么 我才不要
What is that? I'm not holding that.
拿着 拿着
Take it. Take it...
-没事的 莱尼 -不
- It's okay. Lanie-- No.
冷静点
Calm.
冷静点 莱尼 我们...
Calm down, Lanie. We are--
-我们是来带你回家的 -别碰我们
- We're here to take you home... - Don't touch us.
-安全的地方 -不要靠近我们
- ...where it's safe. - Don't come close to us, please.
听我说 听我说 放下刀
Listen to me, listen to me. Put the knife down.
-不 后退 -劳拉的情况很不好
- No. Just please back off. - Laura is not well.
她今天一直和我一起 她很好
She's been with me all day, and she's been fine.
她一直很好 是你让她变得不好
She's been great. You're the one who's making her sick.
不是的 不是的
That's not true. That's not true.
是你 是你让她变得很糟糕
You are. You are the one who's making her sick.
这都是你的臆想 莱尼 不是真的
It's in your head, Lanie. It's not true.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help her.
我们是来帮你的 所以把她放下
We're here to help, so just-- just put her down.
不
No.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
-把她放下 -莱尼 -拜托
- Just put her down. - Lanie, please.
米奇
Mitchel.
莱尼
Lanie.
不 米奇
No, Mitchel!
天啊
Oh, my God.
米奇叔叔 我做了什么
Uncle Mitch? What did I do?
不 不
No. No--
不不不
No-no-no-no-no...
《白桦树》下集预告
On the next episode of The Birch...
我听说你学校里那些可怜男孩的遭遇了
I heard about what happened to those poor boys at your school.
太可惜了
That's a shame.
我觉得他们是罪有应得
I think they got what they had coming.
野兽跟着我 我是真的迷路了
Beast just stalled out on me, and I'm good and honest lost.
我去拿我的工具看看
Let me, uh, grab my tools. I'll take a look.
我不知道你怎么对付我们的
I don't know how you're doing this to us,
但是我要让你尝尝
but when I'm done with you,
比莱恩和韦斯更痛苦的滋味
you're gonna think Ryan and Wes had it easy.
剧集 | 白桦树 | 导航列表