剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
别傻了
Don't be silly.
他们才应该感到害怕
They're the ones that should be scared.
如果你想 你可以揍他们中的任何一个
You could thrash every single one of them if you wanted to.
阿伦德尔家
Arundel House!
博迪亚姆家
Bodiam House!
没事 放手吧 你不会有事的
Come on, let go of my hand. You'll be OK.
佩文西家
Pevensey House!
佩文西 叫到你了
Pevensey. That's you.
-你的零花钱 -多佛家
- Pocket money. - Dover House!
乔治
George!
你联♥系♥到他的医生了吗
Did you get hold of his doctor?
近期没有诊疗记录 没有潜在的健康问题
No recent consultation. No underlying health conditions.
好的 告诉总部我们发现了一起不明原因的死亡
OK. Tell control we've got an unexplained death
同时通知法医部门
and let the coroner's office know.
止痛片方面有什么新消息吗
What about the painkillers?
他的妻子说他肩膀有伤
His wife said he had a bad shoulder.
-过度屈伸损伤 -这她不知道
- Whiplash? - She didn't know.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
他们在布兰斯通旅馆发现了他的奔驰
They found his Mercedes at Branstone Lodge.
-太凑巧了 -对
- Fucking timing. - Yeah.
辛苦了 艾莎
Thanks, Asha.
他们准备好移走他的遗体了
They're, ready to move him.
在那之前
Before they can do that,
我们需要一次正式的遗体确认
we need a formal identification.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
乔治的离世出乎意料
George's death was unexpected,
而且就目前而言 原因不明
and at the moment, unexplained.
所以我们有特定的程序
So there's certain procedures we...
我问的不是这个
That's not what I'm asking.
有什么别的地方能让我们聊聊吗
Is there somewhere else we can have a chat?
厨房♥可以吗
The kitchen maybe?
我们的房♥子轮不到他来发号♥施令
It's not his house to be giving us orders.
你为什么在这
Why are you here?
就一起害死一名小孩的肇事逃逸找他问话
To question George about the death of a child in a hit-and-run.
同时搜查房♥子
And to search the house for anything
以寻找能将他与肇事车辆
linking him to the vehicle involved
或是肇事车辆被丢弃的场所联♥系♥起来的证据
or the place where that vehicle was left.
基于什么理由
On what grounds?
我明白这一切很令人悲痛
I understand this might be painful,
但即便如此 我们还是需要搜查房♥子
but still, we need to search the house.
-你没有这个权利 -抱歉 我不明白
- You have no right! - I'm sorry, I don't understand.
什么小孩
What child?
他叫马蒂
His name was Martie.
六岁大
He was six years old
撞到他的司机没有停下来
and the driver who hit him didn't stop.
-我们会尽快搜查完 -不行
- We'll be as quick as we can. - No.
查吧
Yes.
查吧 你说的就好像你认为是乔治干的
Yes. You make it sound like you think George did it.
有一些
There's, um...
还有些事你应该知道
something else you should know.
你们最近让一个女人住在你们家
You had a woman staying here with you recently.
弗朗西丝
Frances?
她是马蒂的母亲
She was Martie's mother.
我们现在需要进行遗体确认 请配合
We're gonna need that identification now, please.
这是我的丈夫
That is my husband,
乔治·拉特里
George Rattery.
感觉怎样
All right?
来
Here...
我们找个地方坐下聊聊 好吗
Let's find somewhere to sit down and have a chat, shall we?
我们出轨了
We were involved,
我想结束这场恋情
I wanted to finish it.
他去我工作的车展接我
He picked me up from this car show I was working at.
我喝多了
I drank too much.
和他大吵了一架
We argued.
然后我在车里睡着了
And then I fell asleep in the car.
醒来时我的头撞到了仪表盘上 我没看见
I woke up when my head hit the dashboard. I didn't see.
我知道他撞到了什么
I knew he'd hit something.
乔治说没什么 路面坑洼而已
George said it was nothing - a pothole.
-你相信他吗 -差不多
- And you believed him? - Mostly.
至少开始是的
At first.
然后我看到了那个小男孩的报道
Then I read about that little boy.
我
I...
有些日子我醒来 觉得他说的是真♥相♥
Some days I'd wake up and think he was telling the truth.
另一些日子
Other days...
有些日子我会想 "万一..."
Some days I thought, "What if...?"
你知道弗朗西丝·凯恩斯吗
Did you know about Frances Cairnes?
她的名字是莱恩 弗朗西丝·莱恩
Her name's Lane. Frances Lane.
但你知道她是那个男孩的母亲吗
But did you know that she was the boy's mother?
乔治昨晚告诉我了
George told me last night.
我本来要来找你聊的
I was going to come and talk to you.
我会让局里的人来记你的口供
I'll get someone at the station to take your statement.
如果你需要律师在场 那么
If you'd like a solicitor present, then...
我不需要律师
I don't need a solicitor.
唯一能对你的故事提出反对意见的人已经死了
The only person that can contradict your story is dead.
有人会认为推给死人过于省事
Some people might call that convenient.
是乔治干的
It was George.
-他让你开车了吗 -没有
- Did he ever let you drive? - No!
坐在驾驶座上 哪怕只是玩玩而已
Sit in the driver's seat, even just for fun?
-没有 -很好
- No. - Good.
告诉他们我需要指纹和DNA
Tell them I want prints and DNA
以及口供 谢谢
as well as the statement, please.
长官 我们记下了所有人关于昨天的口供
Sir, we've got everyone's statements about yesterday -
他们说的都一样
they're all saying the same thing.
拉特里下午三四点到家 再也没有出门过
Rattery got home mid-afternoon and never went out again.
在此之前 他和弗朗西丝·凯恩斯在他的游艇上
Before that, he was out on his yacht with Frances Cairnes.
母婴卫生项目
昨天发生了什么
What happened yesterday?
你知道昨天发生了什么
You know what happened yesterday.
我知道他们把你从海里救出来之后的事
I know what happened after they pulled you out of the sea.
我问的是之前的事
I'm talking about before.
我想杀了乔治
I tried to kill George.
我以为你已经知道了
I thought you knew that.
我以为那是你发问的原因
I thought that's why you were asking.
怎么杀乔治
Kill George how?
在游艇上
On the yacht.
我打算让帆桁把他掀到海里
I was going to let the boom take him overboard...
然后看着他溺死
..and watch him drown.
如果他没告诉你 你为什么在这里
If he didn't tell you, why are you here?
为什么没杀他
What stopped you?
他发现了我是谁
He worked out who I was.
他手♥机♥上有张马蒂的照片
He had a photo of Martie on his phone.
他给我看了
He showed me.
在那之后 我没能 没能靠近他
After that, I couldn't... I didn't get close.
所以...你投身大海了
That's... why you walked into the sea.
今天呢
What about today?
今天感觉如何
How do you feel today?
都结束了
It's over.
当然了 对你来说没有结束
Not for you, of course.
你要的是正义 对吧
You want justice, right?
法定的诉讼程序
Due process.
我只想让他死
I just wanted him dead.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
乔治·拉特里死了
George Rattery is dead.
在他的办公室里打了个盹 就再没醒来
Took a nap in his office. Didn't wake up.
他们今早发现了他
They found him this morning.
她承认想杀了他吗
She admitted she wanted to kill him?
想杀 计划杀 但没机会
Wanted to. Planned to. Never had a chance.
-我们找到他的手♥机♥了吗 -是的 长官
- Do we have his phone? - Yes, sir.
看看是否能联♥系♥上他的手♥机♥运营商
See if we can get in touch with his service provider.
我们需要自复活节以来所有的通话记录
剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表