剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表
我要抓 我要抓你
I'm gonna get... I'll get you!
我要杀人
'I am going to kill a man.
我不知道他的名字
'I don't know his name.
我不知道他住在哪
'I don't know where he lives.
我不知道他长什么样
'I have no idea what he looks like.
但我会找到他
'But I'm going to find him...'
并杀了他
..and kill him.
记忆闪回怎么样了
How are the flashbacks?
挺好
Yeah, good.
色彩鲜明 就像
Very vivid colours, like, um...
就像《音乐之声》
like The Sound Of Music.
当然不是指内容
Not content-wise, obviously.
开玩笑有帮助吗
Does it help to joke about it?
我只是厌倦了拿自己当回事
Well, I'm just tired of taking myself seriously.
-我花钱雇你就是为这个 对吧 -你讨厌吗
- That's what I pay you for, isn't it? - Do you resent it?
我当然讨厌
Course I resent it.
你令人反感 过来要坐渡轮
You're intrusive, you're a ferry ride away
你还收一大笔钱
and you charge a bloody fortune.
那听上去确实昂贵又不便
That does all sound rather expensive and inconvenient.
相比之下过着改变人生
Which must be easier to live with
和灾难性的生活肯定更容易
than life-changing and catastrophic.
把事情分成小块并不是糟糕的策略
Cutting things down to size isn't a bad strategy.
-但如果我们要努力 -我不希望我们努力
- But if we're going to work on... - I don't want US to work on it.
我想让你让其消失
I want YOU to make it go away.
听着
Look,
我接受了检查 盘问
I was screened, I was debriefed,
我之前好好的
and I was fine.
然后突然 我就不行了
And then... suddenly, I wasn't.
所以我搬了家 所以我在这找了工作
And that's why I moved. That's why I took a job where...
这里应该不太会有诱因 所以我找了你
there's likely to be fewer triggers, and that's why you.
我选择这样处理
And I'm choosing to manage it this way,
因为如果我告诉工作的地方
because if I involve work,
他们会让我一直休假
they'll put me on gardening leave
直到他们认为我能重新上岗
until they reckon I'm fit for duty,
但那时我就不行了
by which time I won't be.
因为如果我的精神健康出了问题
Because if there's anything that fucks with my mental health,
那就完了
it's time off.
无事可做 无事可...
Nothing to do, nothing to...
想
think about.
跟死了差不多
It's a bit like being dead.
恶徒必死
第 一 集
你的资历出众
Your credentials really stood out -
我觉得你会是团队的巨大财富
think you'll be a great asset to the team.
谢谢你们接纳我 抱歉我迟到了
Thank you for having me, ma'am. Sorry I was late.
反正今天这里也乱糟糟
It's all shot to shit here today anyway.
比尔·杰拉蒂的死让所有人震惊
Bill Geraghty's death was a total shock.
十年从军 在刑事调查部工作三十年
Ten years in the Army, 30 in CID.
结果死在了高尔夫球场
Then he dies on a golf course.
你好
Hello!
比尔·杰拉蒂督察
我们会把名牌换掉
Oh, we'll get that changed.
当然我不必告诉你
Of course, I don't have to tell you
失去同僚是什么感受
how it feels to lose a colleague.
听着 我希望葬礼能有帮助
Well, listen, I hope the funeral helps.
我知道这不是你想要的介绍
I know it's not the introduction you'd choose,
-但如果你想过来 -我 我没事
- but if you wanted to come out... - I'm... I'm good.
-那我就让你安顿吧 -好极了
- I'll leave you to get settled, then. - Great.
伦敦的损失让我们受益
London's loss is our gain.
欢迎来到怀特岛
Welcome to the Isle of Wight.
是该我收拾呗
Clear up, then, shall I?
自♥由♥共济会
长官
Sir?
抱歉 但所有人都去参加葬礼了
Sorry, but everyone else is at the funeral.
如果是紧急情况 他们都带着无线电
If it's an emergency, they're on radio.
有一位女士 她的儿子三个月前
There's a woman, her son was killed
在这里度假时被杀害了
on holiday here three months ago.
复活节周日 肇事逃逸
Easter Sunday. Hit and run.
她刚收到杰拉蒂督察寄的无进一步行动的信函
She's just had a no further action letter from DI Geraghty.
-她知道他死了吗 -现在知道了
- Does she know he's dead? - She does now.
好
Er, right.
她住在伦敦 长官 过来很不容易
She lives in London, sir. It's a long way to come.
好的 她叫什么
Sure. What's her name?
姓凯恩斯 她叫弗朗西丝 她儿子叫马蒂
Cairnes. She's Frances, her son was Martie.
你呢
And you?
艾莎·詹姆斯 长官 社区协♥警♥
Asha James, sir. Community support officer.
事故 脊椎骨折 无目击证人
被未知车辆撞击后身亡 多处创伤
2019年4月21日
谢谢
Thanks.
我是奈吉尔·斯特兰奇韦斯
My name's Nigel Strangeways.
我来接替杰拉蒂督察
I'm DI Geraghty's replacement.
-我能叫你弗朗西丝吗 -我不在乎
- Am I OK to call you Frances? - I really don't care.
好
Right.
我的前任去世的很突然
My predecessor's death was very sudden,
所以有些事情没完全交接好
so things might have fallen through the net.
你收到的信件 应该伴有相应支持
The letter you received should have come with support -
来自他 来自你的家庭联络警官
from him, from your family liaison officer.
我很遗憾那些事没做到位
I'm... very sorry that hasn't happened.
死因裁判官
The coroner...
说我儿子 马蒂
..said my son, Martie,
被巨大的力量冲撞
was hit with catastrophic force.
你觉得司机没注意到他们撞人了吗
Do you think the driver didn't notice they've done it?
无行动函 无进一步行动的信函
An NFA, no further action notice,
不意味着案件结案
doesn't mean the case is closed.
确实 只是你们不打算对此调查了
No, just that you're not gonna do anything about it.
你儿子的死亡案件依然在调查中
The investigation into your son's death is still open.
或许将来 会出现新的信息
And maybe, further down the line, there will be new information.
但目前的情况是 所有线索都追查过了
But as things stand, all lines of inquiry have been exhausted.
这些线索 是什么
These lines of inquiry, what were they?
-杰拉蒂督察肯定已经 -是什么
- Surely DI Geraghty must have... - What were they?
我们向公众呼吁提供线索
Well, there were public appeals for information,
投递信件 媒体播报
mail drops, media coverage.
检查了监控 超速摄像头
They looked at CCTV, speedcam footage.
他们检查了从过轮渡去主岛的
There were checks on stolen vehicles, burnt-out vehicles,
被窃车辆 烧毁车辆和损坏车辆
damaged vehicles travelling off the island by the ferries...
损坏
Damaged?
因撞击造成的
From the impact.
听着 我向你保证
Look, I can assure you...
能做的一切
everything that could have been done...
应该做的一切 都做了
that should have been done... was.
那摩托车呢
What about motorbikes?
那是复活节周末 有集♥会♥
It was Easter weekend, there was a rally.
两轮的车辆会直接碾过去
A two-wheeled vehicle would have gone over.
现场会有轮胎印记 碎片
There would have been tire marks, debris.
他们彻底地检查了现场 一无所获
They checked the crash site thoroughly. There was nothing.
你是新来的
You're new.
-对 -有多新
- Yes. - How new?
今天刚来的
Today, actually.
所以你就
So you've had, what?
花了十分钟了解案情
Ten minutes to get on top of this?
你怎么能看着我的眼睛
How can you look me in the face
说他们做了能做的一切
and tell me they did everything they could?
你怎么知道
How can you know?
你见过杰拉蒂督察吗
Did you ever even meet DI Geraghty?
那个司机
That driver...
那个司机开到限速
That driver mounted the verge...
把我的六岁的儿子撞飞了十米
he threw my six-year-old son 30 feet down the road,
然后径直开走了
and then he drove on.
如果有人用手干了那人用车干的事
If someone had done with their hands what he did with the car,
整个世界都会找他
well, the whole wide world would be out looking for him.
但不 相反 他能全身而退
But, no, instead, he gets to walk away.
而你 你只是坐在那
While YOU... while you just sit there...
而你坐在那
剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表