剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表
她什么也没拿到 我们赢了
She got nothing. We won!
我觉得这值得举杯庆祝
I think that's worth raising a glass to.
敬我们
To us.
-敬我们 -去那个女人的
- To us. - And bugger that woman.
去那个女人的
And bugger that woman.
晚饭好了
Dinner's ready.
好极了 谢谢 玛塔
Marvellous. Thank you, Marta.
明早见
See you in the morning.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
我只是不希望我们搞砸
I just don't want us to fuck it up.
有人忘记戴手套 或封上证据袋
You know, someone forgets to wear gloves or seal an evidence bag
或登记审讯的时间
or log the time of the interview...
有很多错误能让证据无法被法庭采纳
There's a million ways to make evidence inadmissible.
你和艾莎之间有什么吗
Is something going on between you and Asha?
什么
What?
-没有 -对 我也跟翠茜这么说
- No. - Yeah. That's what I told Trish.
她觉得你是个坏人 因为你不喜欢她的狗
She thinks you're a predator cos you don't like her dog.
她的狗看不见 还很臭
Well, her dog's blind, and it stinks.
真的吗
Seriously?
你没有其他事可干了吗
You've got nothing better to do than to...
-就跟前台聊八卦吗 -你也知道
- ..Gossip with the receptionist? - Well, you know...
这是个小地方
..It's a small place.
狭隘
Parochial.
你说得对 关于我们
You know, you were right, what you said about us.
"不是做警♥察♥的料"
"Not fit for purpose."
也许当拉特里来电♥话♥时
You know, maybe, when Rattery called,
老大也许没意识到自己趟了什么浑水
the boss didn't realise what he was getting into,
但他肯定半小时内就搞清楚了
but he would have known within half an hour.
他还把我卷进去了
He made me part of it.
这样感觉很好 能贡献力量...
Feels good to be part of...
拨乱反正
..Putting it right.
我想算是救赎吧
Atonement, I guess.
不过那很奇怪 你对狗的不喜爱
It is weird, that thing you have about the dog, though.
它臭是因为甲状腺不好
It only stinks cos it's got a bad thyroid!
小家伙
Hey, munchkin.
我是妮芙
'Hi, this is Niamh.
抱歉现在我无法接电♥话♥
'Sorry I can't come to the phone right now,
但如果你留言
'but if you leave a message,
我会尽快给你回电
I'll get back to you as soon as I can.'
我想先去睡觉了
I think I'll head up to bed.
我也去了
I think I will as well.
好好睡
Sleep well.
我得工作了
I've got some work to do.
不
No!
你干了什么 你对弗朗西丝干了什么
What have you done? What have you done with Frances?
真有趣 我也想问你一样的问题
Oh, that's funny. I was gonna ask you exactly the same question.
怎么 她不肯就范
What, she wouldn't put out,
所以你就告诉大家她是骗子吗
so you tell everyone she's a con artist?
不 她不是 那只是我对其他人的说辞
Oh, no, she wasn't. That's just what I told the others.
但我不用跟你说谎 对吧 莱娜
But I don't need to lie to you, do I, Lena?
我们都知道弗朗西丝的真实身份 对吧
We both know who Frances really is, don't we?
你为什么这么看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
-你早就知道 -知道什么
- You knew. - Knew what?
这是你们俩串通好的 对吧
This was something the two of you cooked up together, wasn't it?
住口 别说的好像我做了什么一样
Stop it. Stop acting like I've done something!
"弗朗西丝 来吧 我带你进门
"Frances, please, I'll get you through the door,
"然后我们可以一起拿下他"
"And then we'll take him down together!"
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
弗朗西丝在写书 这与你无关
Frances was writing a book. It was nothing to do with you!
别装了
Oh, come off it.
告诉我她在哪
Tell me where she is!
-我知道没有书 -她当然在写书
- I know there's no book. - Of course there's a book!
根本没有书
There's no book!
没有什么特别朋友想写你的故事
No special friend who wants to write a story about you!
你都不能让自己的脸上杂♥志♥封面
You're not gonna get your face on the cover of a magazine!
她耍了你
She played you.
这不是真的
That's not true.
如果不是
It's either that,
那你就从一开始就知道她的真实意图
or you knew all along what she was really up to,
所以你要选哪个故事 莱娜
so which story do you wanna go with, Lena? Huh?
我不知道你认为我是什么样的女人 乔治
I don't know what kind of person you think I am, George...
那种会跟她姐姐丈夫上♥床♥的女人
The kind of person who would fuck her sister's husband...
是你来追我的
You were the one who did the chasing!
得了吧 我也在场 记得吗
Come on, I was there, remember?
我根本不费吹灰之力
I didn't even have to break a sweat!
那你是说弗朗西丝就这样走入了你的生命
So, you're saying that Frances just walked into your life!
而你就轻易地从了她 就像你从了我一样
And you went with her as easily as you went with me.
没有丝毫怀疑 是这样吗
Without a thought in your head. Is that it?
那如果没有书 弗朗西丝在这干什么
Well, if there's no book, then what was Frances doing here?
她为什么在这里
Why was she here?
她是那男孩的母亲
She was the boy's mother.
我不明白
I don't understand.
她是他的...母亲
She was his... mother.
-但你说过... -我知道我说了什么
- But you said... - I know what I said.
我们都知道究竟发生了什么
We both know what really happened.
好了好了好了
Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok.
好了好了好了
OK. OK. OK, OK, OK. Shh...
抱歉 抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你不用逼自己 好吗 好了
There's no need to push yourself, OK? I'm sorry.
一切都会好的 好吗
Everything's gonna be all right. OK?
好吗
Ok?
莱娜 你 你没有
Lena, you... you didn't...
不经意间跟她透露什么 对吧
say anything inadvertently to her, did you?
好了 好了 抱歉
OK. OK. Sorry.
托恩 听着 抱歉给你家里打电♥话♥
Hey, Tone! Hey. Listen, I'm sorry to... call you at home.
我有一些事 想问问律师的建议
I have, er, something that requires a lawyer's take.
是...
It's, er...
是我小姨子的事
It's regarding my sister-in-law.
我不想跟你说话 我不想看见你
I don't wanna speak to you. I don't wanna see you.
我 我不想听见你的声音
I... I don't wanna hear your voice.
听着 我很抱歉说了关于香农的那些话
Look, I-I'm sorry about what I said about Shannon.
太邪恶了
It was vile.
-对 -是真的吗
- Yes. - Was it true?
那是她死前跟她在一起的人
Is that what the person who was with her
对她的真实想法吗
when she was dying thought of her?
粘人
Needy?
你知道我见过多少死人吗
You know how many people I've seen die?
你知道我有多少次
You know how many times
对死者亲属说"粘人"这个词吗
I would have used the word "Needy" to a relative?
你就是个禽兽
You're a fucking monster.
我喝醉了 我还想找人怪罪
I-I was drunk, and I was looking for someone to blame.
这不是关于她 是关于我
It wasn't about her. It was about me...
你想找人怪罪 为什么
You were looking for someone to blame? For what?
因为这打乱了你一天的计划吗
For messing up your plans for the day?
因为 有人在你鞋子上流血而死吗
For... bleeding to death on your shoes?
因为你要把她的残骸从自己头发里挑出来吗
For the fact that you had to pick bits of her out of your hair?
是啊 那肯定让人非常不爽
Yeah, must have been a real bother, that.
难怪你感觉被狠狠欺负了
No wonder you're feeling hard done by.
难怪你想找人...
No wonder you were looking for someone to...
呼吸 呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
吸气 吸气
Breathe in. Breathe in.
呼出 呼出
And out. And in...
谢谢
Thanks.
加糖了 对你有好处
With sugar. It's good for you.
所以我...
So, I, er...
没有完全对你说实话
..Haven't been completely honest with you.
说真的 我觉得你无法立案
I mean... hand on heart, I don't think you have a case,
但这不是我不帮你的原因
but that isn't why I wouldn't help you.
香农过世后我没事
I was fine after Shannon.
剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表