剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表
Yes, you... drop his name wherever you like.
你懂的
You know.
我去拿剩下的 再拿点吃的过来
I'll fetch the rest of the... more food...
所以我就去拜访了她 自报家门
'So I go around to see her, I don't know, introduce myself,
可能出于好奇吧 我不知道我要找些什么
'Curious I suppose... I don't know what I'm looking for.
联♥系♥ 关系之类的 你知道吧
'Connections. Relationships. Something, you know.'
某一刻我恍然大悟 然后我看到了它 就在那
I, at some point, break away and then I see it. There it is.
旁边有一张相片 他就在里面
There's a photograph on the side and there he is,
站在杰拉蒂旁边 就是那个查案的人
Stood next to Geraghty, the man who led the investigation.
"这个小镇全靠人际关系" 这话真不是开玩笑
"This town runs on relationships." Yeah, you're not joking...
车辆牌照局说拉特里
The DVLA said Rattery gets rid of his car
在马蒂死的那周丢了车 是巧合吗
the week after Martie's death. Is that a coincidence?
不不不 那不是巧合 肯定有鬼
No, no, no, that is not a fucking coincidence, that's something.
有问题
It's something.
在说那件事之前 我要跟你说件事情
Before we look at that, there's something I need to tell you.
我要休息一段时间
I'm taking a break.
休息
A break?
私人原因 家里有人病了
For personal reasons. A family illness.
的确 很突然
It's all of a sudden, really.
很抱歉 我知道这对你来说很难接受
I'm sorry. I understand this will be difficult for you.
什么时候 你什么时候开始休息
When? When are you stopping?
等到这个月做完
Oh, not until the end of the month.
听着 这件事我们俩都没办法
Look, it's not what either of us would have chosen,
但这的确给了我们时间来让你做选择
but it does give us time to consider your options.
选择
Options?
你也可以休息一阵 等我回来
You could also take a break and wait until I'm able to come back.
或者你可以再找个人
Or you could carry on with someone
用我的方法继续治疗你
who works in the same way that I do.
我已经跟几个同事说过了
I've already spoken to couple of colleagues who...
我才不要再找一个人从头来过
I'm not starting this all over again with someone new.
你别想甩掉我
Stop trying to palm me off.
你是这么想的
Is that how it feels?
什么我怎么想 你就是想甩掉我
What do you mean feels? That is what you're doing.
你来找我寻求治疗 但是现在
You came to me for something that, at present,
我帮不了你
I can't provide.
我希望有人能够接替我 因为如果没人的话
I'm hoping somebody else will fill that gap. Because without...
我担心你会掩盖这些裂痕
...I'm anxious you might paper over the cracks.
裂痕
Cracks?
什么裂痕
What cracks?
你说什么裂痕
What fucking cracks?
这是个图像 奈吉尔 不是判定
It's an image, Nigel, not a judgement.
是一种担忧的表示
An expression of concern.
-担忧 -对
- Concern? - Yeah.
你创造一种需求 一种依赖 然后呢
You create a need, create a dependency, and then what?
你就走了
You just fuck off.
你觉得我怎么想吗 我觉得你自恋
Do you know what I think? I think you're a narcissist.
我觉得你想向我们俩证明
I think this is about you trying to prove to us both
我没了你不行
that you're indispensable.
-那我们谈谈这点 -不 我们谈完了
- Well, let's talk about that, then. - No, we're done here.
-我们还剩很多... -我说了结束了
- We've still got plenty of... - I said we're done.
女士们先生们 欢迎乘坐怀特环线
'Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Wight Link.
我们下次去怀特岛的轮渡
'Our next departure to the Isle of Wight
将在20分钟后出发
'will be in exactly 20 minutes.'
妈的
Fuck.
找莱娜吗
Looking for Lena?
不 找你 我有个提议
No, you. I've got a proposition for you.
-听着有意思 -我一直在想菲尔
- Oh, that sounds promising. - I've been thinking about Phil.
我自认为很开放
Well, I like to think I'm as open minded as the next man,
但你知道他才13岁吧
but you do realise he's only 13.
你是认真的吗 想给他些改变
Are you serious about wanting to make changes for him?
对 我是认真的
Yes. I'm serious.
那好
Ok.
如果我要做他的家教
Well, if I'm going to be his tutor,
我想教他一些新东西
I want to teach him something new,
一些他之前没尝试过的东西
something he's never tried before.
最好是你不会的
Preferably something you can't do.
-织毛衣吗 -开帆船
- Knitting? - Sailing.
那对老师来说是个很昂贵的爱好
That's a very expensive hobby for a teacher.
但在年轻时 这是个便宜的旅游方法
But it's a cheap way to travel when you're young.
学会做船员 随时出发
Learn to crew, off you go.
再说你的游艇也并没在使用 对吧
Plus it's not like your yacht's in daily use, right?
那是艘很贵的船
That's a very expensive boat.
我是个很有经验的水手
I'm a very experienced sailor.
但我能明白你为什么不信我的话 所以
But I can see why you might not take my word for it, so...
不如我联♥系♥皇家快艇比赛协会
why don't I call the RYA
让他们把我的证书发过来
and get them to send my certificates over?
或者
Or...
我可以带你出去 亲自给你看看
...I could take you out and show you myself.
在我的游艇里吗
In my yacht?
我开过更大的船
I've handled bigger.
显摆
Show-off.
我们可以今天去 今早
We could go today. This morning.
现在
Now.
港务长是我朋友
The harbour master's a friend of mine.
我给他去个电♥话♥
I'll give him a call.
说服他 你就能出船
Convince him, you're away.
但不跟你一起吗
But not with you?
不 我今天要工作
No. I'm working today.
-过来 -你在逗我吧
- Get out there! - You're kidding me.
艾莎 能借用你一会吗
'Asha, can I borrow you a second?
我需要你帮我办点事
I need you to do something for me.
联♥系♥轮渡公♥司♥ 查明从复活节后
'Contact the ferry companies and find out how often
那辆车进出主岛的次数和频度
'that car has been to and from the island since Easter.'
我想知道车来主岛的时候去了哪里
I want to know where it was when it was here.
还有 这事能保密吗
And... could we keep this between us?
这是你不该查的事情吗 长官
Is this something you shouldn't be doing, sir?
-你在跟踪前任什么的吗 -什么
- You stalking an ex or something? - What?
我不知道 对吧
Well, I don't know, do I?
我们不一定总是好人
We're not always the good guys.
你总是让我帮忙 我却不知道原因
You keep asking for my help and I don't know why.
我总是让你帮忙 是因为我信任你
I keep asking for your help because I trust you.
而且因为你说得对
And because you're right.
我们不一定总是好人
We're not always the good guys.
这是关于马蒂·凯恩斯吗
Is this about Martie Cairnes?
我一会要跟人谈谈 跟我来
I'm about to speak to someone. Come with me.
坐下
Sit down.
我已经被指控破坏公物和涉嫌纵火了
I'm already charged with criminal damage and attempted arson,
-现在又怎么了 -与酒吧无关
- so what is it? - It's not about the pub.
我只想谈谈
I just want to chat.
我能抽烟吗
Can I smoke?
你几小时后就要上庭了
You'll be in court in a few hours.
我猜你会申请保释吧
Suppose you'll be looking for bail?
太不明智了 袭击逮捕你的警♥察♥
Silly thing to do, assaulting your arresting officer.
那只是协♥警♥
That was the PCSO.
他因为太兴奋冲昏了头脑
He got confused in all the excitement.
当然
Sure.
你可以这么说 或者
You could go with that. Or...
我可以给你说几句好话
I could put in a good word for you,
让皇家检察署对你下手轻点
ask the CPS not to go so hard on you.
你为乔治·拉特里工作多久了
How long have you worked for George Rattery?
几年
A few years.
-五年吧 怎么了 -他现在开什么车
- Five maybe. Why? - What's he drive at the moment?
我哪知道
How the fuck do I know?
我不知道
I dunno.
我只是觉得你会注意到这种事 算了
I just thought it might be something you'd noticed. Never mind.
祝你好运 能用误伤开脱
Good luck with the friendly fire defence.
阿斯顿马丁DBS
Aston Martin DBS.
-新的吗 -差不多吧
- New? - Ish.
-问这个干什么 -阿斯顿马丁之前呢
- What's this about? - What about before the Aston?
奔驰三厢车 C系列 银色
Mercedes Saloon, C-Class. Silver.
那车怎么了
剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表