剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表
No.
但他们知道他有武器
But they knew he'd bought a firearm,
而且有情报显示他...
and there was intelligence to suggest that he was...
当值班警♥察♥知道这个情报后
Which was lodged as soon as the officer who heard it
马上告诉了我们
came in for duty.
那时我们已经...
By which time we'd...
你想去喝杯酒吗
Do you fancy a proper drink?
好
Yeah.
你有个姐姐吗
'So you've got a sister?'
对 凯特
Yeah. Kate.
你们亲近吗
And are you close?
距离不近 她住在澳大利亚
Not physically. I mean, she lives in Australia.
对 很远
Oh, yeah, quite far.
但显然我们有共同的父母
'But we have our parents in common though. Obviously.
对 他是个职业罪犯 她是个宗教狂人
'Yeah. He's a career criminal, she's a religious nut.'
天呐 心理医生得到你肯定会乐坏了
'Jesus. A psychologist would have a field day with you.'
你说得对
'Yeah, no, you're right.
我是心理医生们的退休计划
'I, um, I'm a therapist's retirement plan
随时可能发病
just waiting to happen.'
来吧 马蒂 用力踢
'Come on, Martie, go. Kick. Kick.
头抬高 脚用力踢
'Keep your head up! Kick, kick, kick!
你做到了 就快成功了 快成功了
'You're doing it. You're nearly here. You're nearly here.
快成功了 准备
'You're nearly here. Ready...'
你游泳的时候在想什么
What do you think about when you're swimming?
什么也没想
Nothing.
我以为你会思考你的小说
I thought you might be thinking about your story.
关于接下去发生什么
About what happens next.
我不知道接下去发生什么 我才思枯竭了
I don't know what happens next. I've run out of ideas.
你希望发生什么
Well, what do you want to happen?
他们必须找到证据 证明他们认为别人干的事
Someone needs to find proof of what they think someone else did.
但我不确定他们可以
But I'm not sure they can.
如果你遇到了瓶颈 你可以问问菲尔
You know, you should ask Phil to help you if you're stuck.
他小时候经常编出
He used to make up the most wonderful stories
精彩卓绝的故事
when he was little.
今年会是个美好的生日 有他在 还有莱娜
It's going to be a lovely birthday having him home - and Lena.
当然了 抱歉 生日快乐
Of course! I'm sorry. Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我不该为菲尔停学而开心 但是
I know I shouldn't be happy about Phil being suspended, but...
去年学校放假时我没见到他
I didn't get to see him much last school holiday.
我在医院 压力过大
I was in hospital. Stress.
那对你们来说肯定都不容易
That must have been very hard for all of you.
乔治一直在工作 玛塔回波兰了
George was working the whole time and Marta was in Poland,
所以菲尔只能留在学校
so Phil had to stay in school.
我觉得他倒是不介意 但我介意
I don't think he minded much. But, well, I minded.
那家里只有乔治和乔伊吗
So George and Joy were home alone?
这房♥子两个人住太空旷了
It's a big house for two people.
我觉得乔伊不怎么在这里 她去做手术了
I don't think Joy was here much. She has procedures.
我们不怎么谈这些 会惹她生气
We don't talk about... Shloop!
确实 人会习惯丰衣足食的生活
You do. You do get used to things.
忘记自己有多幸运
Forget how lucky you are.
你也会习惯自己的不幸
You can get used to being unlucky too.
我们平时都不怎么用泳池
We hardly even use the pool.
我总说多游游泳对乔治的肩膀有好处
I keep saying it would be good for George's shoulder.
-怎么 他肩膀怎么了 -不知道 他摔了吧
- Why, what's wrong with it? - I don't know. He fell or something.
他不承认肩膀受伤 只是一直吃止疼药
He won't admit it's damaged, just keeps taking painkillers.
你知道男人都这德性
You know how men are.
是啊
Yeah.
颈部挥鞭伤 机动车事故造成
颈部严重疼痛僵硬
失去颈部肩膀部分活动功能
疼痛延申至手臂
我们的母亲是挪威人
Our mother was Norwegian.
你生日那天醒来后
You'd wake up on your birthday
会听到她踩着楼梯上来
and you'd hear her coming up the stairs,
唱着歌♥ 手里拿着蛋糕
singing, always with a cake.
-你要吹灭吗 -好
- Gonna blow it out? - Er, yeah.
来吧 大家都吃点
Please. Please have some.
从你的毛巾里掉出来了
It fell out of your towel.
抱歉 敲打布帘不容易
Sorry, bit tricky to knock on cloth.
你昨天和他去哪了
Where'd you go with him?
你和乔治 昨天
You and George. Yesterday.
他 他用那辆超快的车带我去兜风
He, er... He took me for a drive in his very fast car.
别担心 我对他来说太老了 他只想有新观众
Don't worry, I'm too old for him. He just wanted a new audience.
别嘲笑他
Don't laugh at him.
他喜欢赢
He likes winning.
我都不知道你是挪威人 这对书会很有帮助
Didn't know you were Norwegian. That'll be useful for the book.
薇和她的生日歌♥
Vi and her bloody birthday songs.
我从来不记得歌♥词
I never did know the words.
等到只有我和妈妈后 她就不唱了
By the time it was just me and mum, she'd stopped singing.
我们住的公♥寓♥
And the flat we lived in
也没有楼梯让她拿着蛋糕上楼 所以
had no stairs for her to come up carrying a cake, so...
那是薇的记忆 不是我的
Those are Vi's memories, not mine.
-有威孚鱼 -亲爱的 怎么了
- It's a weever fish! - Darling, what's happened?
怎么了
What's happened?
怎么了
What's happened?
我被威孚鱼咬了
It's a weever fish!
你还好吗 你还好吗 给我看
You all right? You all right? Show me.
亲爱的 看起来很疼
Darling, that looks so sore.
那不是威孚鱼 是水母
That's not a weever fish, that's a jelly fish.
不不 威孚鱼会引起过敏性休克
No. No. Weever fish have anaphylactic shock
因为它们的毒液非常危险 你得把它弄出来
cos their poison is really dangerous. You need to get it out.
菲尔 很快就不痛了 只是刺痛 不是刀伤
Phil, it'll stop soon. It's a sting, not a stab wound.
-不不 你查查 -我告诉你
- No. No. No, you look into... - I'll tell you what.
我告诉你怎么做能止痛 在上面撒尿
I'll tell you what gets rid of it, pee on it.
在水母刺伤的地方撒尿
You pee on jelly fish stings.
如果你愿意我可以帮你
I'll do it for you if you want.
我恨你
I hate you.
你是个...
You're a...
如果你不想让我做 可以让女孩们帮忙
If you don't want me to do it, ask one of the girls.
-你或许会享受 -别说了 乔治 别说了
- You might enjoy it. - Stop it, George. Stop it.
菲尔
Phil?
是只螃蟹 已经死了
A crab. It was dead already.
他们就要开香槟了
They're about to open the Champagne.
我想你妈妈会希望你在场
I think your mum would like you there.
我不会向他道歉
I'm not apologising to him.
我想说 菲尔 那天在学校
And I meant to say, Phil, that day at school,
网球比赛
the tennis match,
你很勇敢 多数人只会逃跑
you were really brave. Most people would have run away.
没地方可逃
There wasn't anywhere to go.
今天是你妈妈的生日 菲尔
It's your mum's birthday, Phil.
做个大度的人
Be the bigger man.
-太荒唐了 -把杯子拿上
- This is absurd. - Just get the glasses.
小岛天气就这样 我们回家喝茶吧
Island weather. We're having tea back at the house. Now, then...
爸爸
Dad.
我很抱歉 关于之前
I'm sorry. About before.
我是无意的 只是太疼了
I didn't mean it. It just hurt.
你有秘密[秘诀]
You've got a secret.
你吓死我了
You scared the life out of me.
我真希望知道是什么
I wish I knew what it was.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
菲尔
Phil.
我总是跟他相处不好 但你...
I can't seem to do a thing right with him, but you...
我是个老师 只是经验吧
I'm a teacher. It's just experience, I guess.
那从你的职业经验来看
So, in your professional experience,
你有什么建议
what do you suggest?
你觉得我不在乎他遇到的事吗
You think I don't care what happens to him?
他依然是我的儿子
He's still my son.
他没有朋友 学习不好
He's got no friends, no academic ability,
据我所知
and as far as I can see,
也没有体能或创造天赋能弥补
no sporting or creative talent to make up for it.
而且他 他很胖 对吧
And he's... Well, he's chubby, isn't he?
直说吧
Oh, come on.
他都能穿下他妈妈的胸罩
剧集 | 恶徒必死(2021) | 导航列表