剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
-马修的妈妈去世了 -你要请几天假都行
- Matt's mum just died. - Take whatever time you need.
欧文·奎恩 他是非常著名的小说家
Owen Quine. He's a very famous novelist.
-那人是谁 -他在帮我们找爸爸
- Who's that man? - He's helping us find Daddy.
我要爸爸
I want Daddy!
主角的死法跟奎恩的死法一模一样
The hero dies in exactly the same way Quine did.
肯定是这本书最瘆人的地方
It must be the grimmest part of the book,
有人在他身上情节重演了
and someone made him re-enact it.
-你要干什么 -我解雇了欧文
- What do you want? - I've fired Owen.
我很确定《家蚕》不是一个人完成的作品
I am confident that Bombyx Mori is not the work of one person.
奎因指控了你们俩什么呢
What does Quine allege about you both?
关于安德鲁
In Andrew's case...
他暗示安德鲁模仿他已故的妻子
he implies that Andrew himself
自己写了一本拙劣的仿作
wrote a nasty parody of his late wife's novel.
我们也找到了嫌疑人 他的妻子
We've got a suspect as well. The wife.
我很快就回家 渡渡
I'll be home soon, Dodo.
我保证
I promise.
*你和我*
*You and me*
*我和你*
*Me and you*
神探斯特莱克
*不知为何 我们做到了*
*Somehow, we made it through*
*我可能离开了*
*I may be gone*
*可能身处远方*
*I may be far away*
*但我会陪你*
*But I walk beside you*
*走这条路上的每一步*
*every step of the way*
*当你疲惫不堪*
*When you're used, bruised*
*遍体鳞伤*
*Black and blued*
*别去想它*
*Don't think about it*
*永不怀疑*
*Never doubt it*
*我会同你一并前行*
*I'll walk beside you.*
蚕
第二集
爱是...
Love is a...
它是一种幻想 它是...是种错觉
It's a mirage. It's a... it's a delusion.
不管你怎么抗♥议♥ 安德鲁
For all your protests, Andrew,
我认为你对这段感情的描写都是充满爱意的
I thought your depiction of this relationship was full of love.
也充满了勇气 考虑到你跟这一主题的紧密联♥系♥
And brave, too, given your proximity to the subject matter.
你是在暗指我第一任妻子的自杀
You're referring to the suicide of my first wife?
是
Yes.
让我这样说吧
So let me say this.
当艾弗吉[雕像]死时...
When Effigy died...
我是说当艾莉死时
I mean when Ellie died...
听着...
Look...
是我 你还醒着
It's me. Are you awake?
我想你这是赶上了火车
I take it you caught the train?
是 谢谢你让我多待了一阵 马修需要我
Yeah, and thanks for letting me stay longer. Matt needs me.
听好 我刚看了一档节目里有安德鲁·范克特
But listen, I've just seen a programme with Andrew Fancourt.
当他被问到他第一任妻子时
When he's asked about his first wife,
我发誓他管她叫艾弗吉
I swear he calls her Effigy.
地牢 装饰 家具
艾弗吉
Effigy?
把你的话大声读一遍
Read your words aloud.
"她对他的爱像执拗的白杨鱼"
"Her love for him was like that of a pertinacious gudgeon."
不不 这词用的不好
No! No! The words are no good!
雕像 打出了
我们必须赋予她新的词
We must give her new words!
欲望
明显 被折磨 丈夫
我觉得利奥诺拉·奎因是无辜的
I think Leonora Quine is innocent.
我以我完好的这条腿打赌
I'd bet my remaining leg on it.
就这些
That's all I've got!
托林顿区
你好 利奥诺拉
Hello, Leonora.
这是伊尔萨·赫伯特 她将代表你
This is Ilsa Herbert. She'll represent you.
我们时间紧迫 如果你觉得可以...
We have limited time so, provided you feel able... ?
我什么时候可以回家
When can I go home?
我们需要先过几个问题
We do need to get through some questions.
有谁有塔尔加斯路上那栋房♥子的钥匙吗
Did anyone have keys for the house on Talgarth Road?
安德鲁·范克特
Andrew Fancourt.
当屋顶维修时 我们有备用钥匙
We had spares cut when there was repairs on the roof
但我找不到了
but I can't find 'em.
有别人拿过钥匙吗 哪怕只拿了一天
Did anyone else ever handle the keys? Even for just a day?
那房♥子租出去过几次
It got rented out sometimes,
所以我想应该有一些人去过那里
so I suppose there's people who've been through there.
那栋房♥子就是个噩梦
That house has been a nightmare.
我们不能卖♥♥了它
We can't sell it
而安德鲁确保没人能用它赚钱
and Andrew makes sure nobody can make money off it,
只是因为他不喜欢欧文
just cos of him not liking Owen.
最终 欧文说最好别打它的主意了
In the end, Owen said better to forget about it.
咱们能聊聊信♥用♥卡♥吗
Can we talk about the credit card?
我跟他们说了我对那个一无所知
I told 'em I don't know anything about any of that!
一件罩袍 绳子 工装裤
A burqa, ropes and overalls...
都是六个月前 用你家信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥的
all bought six months ago on your family credit card
配送地址是塔尔加斯路的房♥子
and delivered to the house on Talgarth Road.
有没有什么情况 可能是你丈夫
Is there a scenario where your husband might have bought
给自己买♥♥了这些呢
these things for himself?
我不知道
I don't know, erm...
绳子 可能
The ropes, maybe...
他喜欢捆绑
He liked being tied up.
他只跟我说想这样 我就这么做了
He just told me what to pay off and I did.
我从来没有跟他做得过火过
I never went over things with him.
欧文跟你聊过《家蚕》吗
Did Owen ever discuss Bombyx Mori with you?
他说那是一本书
He said it was going to be a book
讲的是蚕被活活煮死
about how a silkworm gets boiled alive,
就像批评家对他那样 仅此而已
like he has been by the critics. That's it.
原告会用它当证据
The prosecution will use that as evidence
证明你知道手稿里有什么
that you were aware of elements of the manuscript.
这如何能帮到我
How is this helping?
伊尔萨只是在完成她的工作
Ilsa's just doing her job.
我都已经回答过这些问题了
I answered all these questions already, though.
警♥察♥是另有目的的
The police have a different agenda.
我问你这些问题 是想让你免于牢狱之灾
I'm asking you these questions to try to keep you out of prison.
我什么都没做 这就够了 不是吗
Well, I didn't do nothing! That's enough, in't it?
丑陋的现实是可能这还不够
The ugly truth is it might not be.
她什么意思"这还不够" 这什么意思
What's she mean, "It might not be"? What's that about?
-听着 我们需要 -你闭嘴
- Look, we need to... - You shut up!
我认识他 我不认识你
I know him. I don't know you!
你就应该让我不进监狱的 你保证过
You were supposed to keep me out of here. You promised.
伊尔萨是朋友 她工作出色 我相信她
Ilsa's a friend. She's good at her job, I trust her.
你也需要相信她 我知道你很郁闷
You need to trust her too. I know you're frustrated.
我知道你很害怕 但我们是你这边的
I know you're scared. But we're on your side.
我只是想要我家渡渡
I just want my Dodo!
这是罗宾的电♥话♥ 我是马修 要捎话吗
Robin's phone, Matt speaking. Can I take a message?
抱歉 你是说泥土吗
Sorry - did you say mud?
你还好吗
You OK?
有个电♥话♥说你租的车赠一次清洗
You got a call about extra cleaning for a car you hired?
这是怎么回事
What's that about?
上周 我租了一辆车开
I, er, had to drive a hire car last week.
去哪儿
Where?
南下去德文郡
Down to Devon.
我们要去见一个嫌疑人
We had to interview a suspect
科莫兰不能开车 所以
and Cormoran can't drive so...
这就是你不能帮忙筹备我妈葬礼的原因
So that's why you couldn't help arrange my mum's funeral?
你要给他当司机
You were being his taxi?
不是的 我
No, I...
看来情况不妙
It looks bad.
接触机会 动机 用信♥用♥卡♥买♥♥东西这件事
Access, motive, this credit card thing...
她跟警♥察♥说话的方式
And the way she talks to the police,
她是自己最大的敌人
she's her own worst enemy.
所有这些信♥用♥卡♥相关都表明她是被陷害
All the credit card proves is that she's being framed.
科莫兰 你还好吗
Corm? Everything all right?
夏洛特
无论你怎么想 它曾是你的
没事 是夏洛特
It's fine. Just Charlotte.
不要旧情复燃
No relapsing.
是啊 尼克也心知肚明
Yeah, Nick was clear about that as well.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表