剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表
不 真不是因为那个 我只是
No, it's really... It's not about that. It's just..
你想让我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
你指的是...
As in...?
你雇我的时候是怎么打算的
I mean, what were you intending when you hired me?
因为我一直都在很努力工作
Because I've been working really hard.
我知道 我注意到了
I know, I've noticed.
你说你要再招一名侦探
You said you're going to take on another investigator.
好了 好了 听着 只是...
OK, OK. Listen. Just...
你也许不会喜欢我接下来要说的
You mightn't like what I'm going to say,
但还是让我把话说完
but just let me get it out.
我雇你是认为我能训练你
I did take you on thinking I could train you.
当然我没钱训练你
'Course I didn't have the money for that,
但我认为你能在工作中学到东西
but I reckoned you could learn on the job...
直到
until.
你嫁给了不喜欢你做这行的人
But you're getting married to someone who hates you doing this.
我不会要你因为工作毁了婚姻
I'm not going to ask you to ruin your marriage over a job.
今天出来你和马修说了吗
Have you told Matthew about today?
还没说
No, not yet.
我需要一个能长时间在一起工作
I need a partner who can share the long hours,
能随时放弃周末的搭档
who can give up their weekend at the drop of a hat.
我不会要求助理那样做
I wouldn't ask that of an assistant,
但我会要求搭档那样做
but I'd demand it of a partner.
这也是最终我和夏洛特分手的原因
That's what broke me and Charlotte up in the end.
众多原因之一
Amongst other things.
她不喜欢我的工作
She hated what I do.
更讨厌在她最后要我选择时
Hated that when she finally demanded I choose,
我选择了工作而不是她
I chose the job over her.
如果你真想干的话
If it's what you really want,
等我有钱了就给你报个监视课程
I'll put you on a surveillance course when I get the money.
可我不会把钱花在一个助理身上
But I'm not spending that on an assistant.
这是我想干的
That is what I want.
这也是我爱干的
This is what I love.
那就快振作起来 如果你不吃了
Then cheer the fuck up and give me that sandwich
把那份三明治给我
if you're not going to eat it.
不好吃
It's not a good sandwich.
-洋葱太多了 -没这回事
- Too much onion. - There's no such thing.
我们能走了吗
Can we get going?
如果赶不上火车 我就要错过葬礼了
If I don't make my train, I'll miss the funeral.
别
Don't.
赶紧走
Let's just go.
-见鬼 -我去看看怎么回事
- Bollocks. - I'll see what's happening.
抱歉
Sorry about this.
他们不可能赶来把它拖走的
They're not going to be able to get in to tow it out.
坏在这里真是蠢透了
It's an idiotic place to break down.
你能打开那个门吗
Can you open that gate?
-干什么 -别问了 能吗
- Why? - Just, can you?
这有点...
This is a bit...
我能搞定 相信我
I've got this, trust me.
你在哪儿学的这样开车
Where did you learn to drive like that?
我一直爱开车
I've always loved driving.
在我能踩到踏板前 就常和我叔叔
I used to practise in the field with my uncle doing the pedals
在田里开了
before I could reach them.
可那不只是爱开车能做到的
Yeah, but that wasn't just enjoying driving.
我上过高级驾驶课
I did an advanced driving course...
我大学退学那年
the year I left uni.
找点事做 省得总在家里
Something to do. Got me out of the house a bit.
有信♥号♥♥了
Signal's back.
我是安德鲁·范克特
Andrew Fancourt here.
我对《家蚕》不予置评
I have no comment to make on Bombyx Mori.
没读过也不打算读
I haven't read it and I don't intend to.
我也没什么悼词给欧文·奎恩
And nor do I have any valedictory words for Owen Quine.
不管是他的为人还是作为作家我都不喜欢
I disliked him both as a man and as a writer.
希望有所帮助
I hope that helps.
我不能就这么离开她 不是吗
I can't just leave her, can I?!
你有能联♥系♥的人吗
Is there anyone you can call?
天啊 不能这样
God! This isn't happening!
进去吧 亲爱的 你必须这样
Come inside, loveheart. You have to.
对埃德娜好点 乖乖的
Be good for Edna. Be a good girl.
打给他 告诉他发生的事
Call him! Tell him what's happened!
我会的 我保证
I will, I promise.
我很快就回家 渡渡 我保证
I'll be home soon, Dodo. I promise.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thanks.
再见
Bye!
打扰一下 你知道怎么开车吗
Excuse me. Do you know how to drive?
知道
Yeah.
如果你开这辆车送我到家 我给你二十块
I'll pay you 20 quid if you drive me home in this car.
你为什么不能自己开
And why can't you do it?
我只有一条腿 我司机有事回家了
I've only got one leg and my driver had to go home.
你想要更多钱 还是这样的整体状况
Do you want more money or is it the situation as a whole
让你犹豫
that's making you hesitate?
抱歉
Excuse me.
被捕还是被指控
Arrested or charged?
我问你这些问题是为了让你不坐牢
I'm asking you these questions to try to keep you out of prison.
我什么也没做 这就够了 是不是
Well, I didn't do anything. That's enough, innit?
讨厌的事实是 这可能不够
The ugly truth is, it might not be.
她说"这可能不够"是什么意思
What's she mean, "It might not be"?
你就该让我离开这儿的 你保证过的
You were supposed to keep me out of here. You promised.
《家蚕》里写了范克特 你应该能想到...
Fancourt's in Bombyx Mori. You'd have thought...
我不知道伦敦警♥察♥局的文学评论小组
I'm not sure the Met's literary criticism unit
会插手这个案子
was brought in on this one.
他当然有想象力干这种事
He's certainly got the imagination for it.
你读到的很多关于他的介绍
Lots of the profile pieces you read on him
都谈到他如何描写暴♥力♥
talk about how he writes violence.
范克特会杀人吗
Could Fancourt kill a man?
他非常擅长描写仇恨
He's very good at writing hate.
独腿侦探 我听说过你 斯特莱克先生
The one-legged detective. I've read about you, Mr Strike.
我一直在调查欧文·奎恩的死
I've been looking into Owen Quine's death.
希望我们能有机会谈谈
I was hoping we'd have a chance to talk.
这不 机会来了
Well...here we are.
剧集 | 神探斯特莱克(2017) | 导航列表