We're heading out.
-再见 伙计们 -谢谢请我们来
- Bye, you guys. - Thanks for inviting us.
-再见 -我也很高兴认识你
- See you soon. - Nice meeting you, too.
路易斯 你又赢了
Lewis, you get the prize again.
谢谢
Thank you!
谢谢邀请我们
Thanks for inviting us.
-下周见 大伙 -拜 宝贝
- See you next week, guys. - Bye, babe.
-拜 -再见 莱恩
- Bye. - Bye, Ryan.
-再见 很高兴认识你 -下周见
- Bye, nice meeting you. - See you next week.
赢家总是有奖品可拿吗
So, does the winner always get a prize?
其实那是部约翰·库萨克的未分级电影DVD
Actually, it's a DVD of an underrated John Cusack movie.
所以基本就是他的所有电影
So basically all John Cusack movies.
对了 感谢你之前的帮忙
Thank you for earlier, by the way.
帮我理牌和洗牌
Helping me with the... the cards.
不客气 当然的
Yeah, sure. 'Course.
金跟我说了车祸的事
Kim told me about your accident and--
等等 你是不是不喜欢说这个
Wait, do you hate talking about this?
不是 没关系
No, it's fine.
所以你跟车打了一架然后输了
So you got in a fight with a car and lost?
差不多是吧
Basically, yeah.
不 我是说...
I mean, no, I mean...
我在乱穿马路
I was jaywalking,
所以其实是我的错
so it was my fault.
不过别为我哭泣 阿根廷
AKA, don't cry for me, Argentina.
基本上我这辈子都不能行动自如了 所以...
Yeah, it basically kind of just messed my body up forever, so...
我不知道
I don't know.
你看上去行动挺自如的
It doesn't look so messed up to me.
谢了
Thanks.
不客气
You're welcome.
这太好吃了
This is amazing.
我的天 我太开心了
Oh, my God. I am so happy.
看见了吗
You see?
你很安全
You're safe.
没有过不去的坎
Everything is gonna be okay.
好吧 这话说得太早了
All right, I spoke too soon.
我觉得这大概是三十年来第一次
I don't think anyone has made me a sandwich in like...
有人给我做三明治
in like 30 years.
我是说 我...
I mean, I-- Well--
莱恩在母亲节时试着给我做烤芝士
Ryan tried to make me a grilled cheese for Mother's Day,
但是...他搞得一塌糊涂
but it was-- he totally screwed it up!
怎么会连烤芝士都失败呢
How do you screw up a grilled cheese?
就 就两种原料
It's-- It's two ingredients.
面包和芝士
The bread and the cheese.
我可以随时随地
I will make you a sandwich...
为你做三明治
whenever you want.
我真的很喜欢你 菲尔
I really like you, Phil.
我非常在乎你
I care about you a lot.
在一些
In some...
细小 重要的方面
small, important way.
我也是
Me, too.
我们再也不能让你磕嗨了
We are never going to let you get high again.
好吧
Okay.
你下次还该来参加牌局
You got to come to poker again.
让你成为固定成员
Get you in the rotation.
我很乐意
I would love that.
而且每次我都能帮你理牌
And I got you every time with the cards.
你就像我的小小牌语者
You're like my little poker whisperer.
-嗨 -宝贝
- Oh, hey. - Hey, babe.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
莱恩 这是我男友克里斯
Ryan, this is Chris, my boyfriend.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to meet you.
你今晚赢了吗
So, did you win tonight?
没有
Nope.
差远了呢
Not even close.