从Rent-T-Own买♥♥了些电器
got some appliances from Rent-T-Own,
也许有一两件。
maybe one or two pieces.
环顾四周。
Look around.
我整个该死的婴儿床都是自己租的!
My whole goddamn crib Rent-T-Own!
-什么?- H部分。
-What? -And the section H.
我什么都不付钱!
I don't pay for shit!
看,听,这里。
See, listen, here.
(空灵的曲调响起)嗯。
[ Ethereal tune plays ] Hmm.
你屈服于体制。
You succumb to the system.
我绕过了系统。
I circumvent the system.
我对整个系统进行割礼。
I circumcise the system.
你懂我的意思吗?
You feel me?
我能看到别人看不到的东西。
I see what other people don't see.
展望未来。
See the future.
这就是所谓的先知。
That's what you call a prophet.
布鲁托是传教士。
Bluto a missionary.
你刚刚接受了洗礼。
And you've just been baptized.
那么,这是如何工作的呢?
So, how's this work, again?
简单!
Easy!
你一直从退伍军人管理局找这些蓝小子
You keep gettin' these blue boys from the VA
我会在我的RTO路线上卖♥♥
and I'll sell 'em on my RTO route.
我们要做的第一件事就是买♥♥下我弟弟
First thing we gotta do is buy my brother
这样我们就能走这条路了
that Xbox so that we keep this route.
事实。谢谢你,北卡大学。
True that. Thank you, Unc.
生活给了我一些糟糕的牌,
Life has dealt me some shitty cards,
但我要用这个来下皇家同花顺
but, with this, I'm 'bout to play a royal flush.
是的。我们就要拿到钱了!
Yeah. We about to get paid!
看到你刚才做的了吗?
See what you did right there?
你在应该是三角形的时候画了一条直线。
You drew a straight line when it should be a triangle.
因为我们马上就要拿到钱了。
Because we are about to get paid.
没有我,这东西不能跳下去,好吗?
This thing don't jump off without me, okay?
我应该在金字塔的顶端,
I should be at the top of the pyramid,
因为我在提供
'cause I'm providin'
南区的勃起!
the erections on the South Side!
伙计们,伙计们。
Guys, guys.
我们刚刚成立了一个财团。
We just formed a syndicate.
没必要这么急着抱怨。
There's no need to be beefin' already.
看看成功对人的影响,伙计?
See what success do to people, man?
失去理智,就这样。
Just lose your mind, just like that.
我丢了…我的…东西。
I just lost...my...shit.
该死的!
Damn!
伟哥。
Viagra.
Mm-mm-mm-mm。
Mm-mm-mm-mm.
敬创业精神,乔。
To entrepreneurship, Joe.
超越无限。
To beyond infinity.
♪我是否一直在躲藏♪
♪ Have I been hidin' ♪
♬浪费我所有的时间?♪
♪ Wastin' all my days? ♪
我放弃了所有的梦想吗?♪
♪ Did I give up on all my dreams? ♪
♬不,不,不
♪ No, no, no ♪
♬我的心在跳
♪ My heart is beating ♪
♬我活得像个婴儿♬
♪ I'm alive like a baby ♪
♬今天是我成功的日子
♪ Today is the day that I succeed ♪
♬已经很久了♬
♪ It's been a long ♪
♪时间长了♪
♪ Long time ♪
♬花了一段时间
♪ It took a while ♪
♪寻找我的路♪
♪ To find my way ♪