打击重大犯罪。所以如果我们需要他们的帮助
fightin' big crimes. So if we need their help,
然后他们需要一小笔酬金。
then they need a small honorarium.
然后你付钱。
Then you pay it.
或者商店付钱。
Or the store pay it.
都是你们的废话!我不会付钱的。
It's y'all crap!I'm not payin'.
好吧,好吧,别付钱了。
Okay, well, fine, don't pay it.
你不会得到任何保护。
You won't get any protection.
我不需要保护。
I don't need no protection.
是的,我们不需要它。
Yeah, we don't need it.
哦,哦,你不需要保护,是吧?
Oh, oh, you don't need no protection, huh?
你以为你是个硬汉吗?
You just think you're a tough guy?
我做俯卧撑。
I do push-ups.
-你做俯卧撑?-是的。
-Oh, you do push-ups? -Yeah.
我有个好主意,老大。
Okay, I got a great idea, boss.
你想听这个吗?-是的,我想听。
You wanna hear this? -Yeah, I wanna hear it.
如果我们让他们去拿Xbox呢
What if we had them go get that Xbox
迈克尔·"肖"·欧文斯?哦,哦。
from Michael "Shaw" Owens? -Man: Oh, oh.
——是对的。看看他!-哦!
-That's right. Look at 'im! -Ohh!
这是正确的。你看到那张照片了吗?!
That's right. You see that picture there?!
——'ight !道歉。-嘿,他疯了。
-A'ight! Apologize. -Hey, he's lost his mind.
他要疯了。
He's goin' crazy.
好主意,我未来的助理经理。
That's a very good idea, my future assistant manager.
你说"未来的经理助理"?
You said "future assistant manager"?
对,没错,伙计。我喜欢你的工作。
Yeah, that's right, man. I like your work.
上帝是善良的!
God is good!
有人告诉我我会
Somebody told me I was gonna get
本周有祝福。这位老太太
a blessin' this week. This old lady
站在街上,说,
was standing down the street, said,
“你会得到祝福的。”我当时想,
"You gonna get blessed." And I was like,
"我不相信你"但她是对的!
"I don't believe you," but she was right!
男人:上帝的工作方式很神秘,兄弟。
Man: The Lord works in mysterious ways, brother.
-Aaaaah !-不管怎样,要多久
-Aaaaah! -Anyway, how long
迈克尔·肖有那台Xbox吗?
has Michael Shaw had that Xbox?
好了,我没事了。
Okay, I'm good now.
Xbox他买♥♥了两年了。
Uh, he had the Xbox for two years.
哦,哇。西蒙,我要你和K
Oh, wow. Simon, I want you and K
去把它从他那里拿回来
to go and get it back from him
没有任何保护措施。
without any protection.
肖太危险了。
Shaw's too dangerous.
他让格雷格辞职了
He made Greg quit
格雷格是海军陆战队员!
and Greg was a Marine!
哇!哈,正中靶心,黑鬼。
Whoo! Ha, bull's-eye nigga.
哈哈!这就是我说的。
Ha-ha! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
我不能拿我的生命冒险
I am not riskin' my life
就为了这该死的工作。
for this rat bastard job.
我刚从大学毕业。
I just graduated from college.
我的股票一直在上涨。
My stock is all the way up.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
原谅我。
Excuse me.
哦,这是你的衬衫。
Oh, and here's your shirt.
哇。真的吗?
Wow. Really?
来吧,K。
Come on, K.
伙计,这真是太愚蠢了,
Man, this is foolish on so many levels,
但那是我的孩子。
but that's my boy.
我出去!-真的?
I'm out! -Really?
你也要离开这里?
You're outta here, too?
在家见?
See you at home?
是的。
Yeah.
自♥由♥!
Freedom!
回到里面去。
Go back inside.
回到里面去。回到里面去。
Go back inside. Go back inside.
听着,你到底要不要?
Look, do you want this or not?
不,你懂的。这就是你。
Nah, you got it. That's all you.
——在。-我不是在评判你。
-Fine. -I'm not judging you.
我也不在乎这是一个野蛮的社区。
I don't care. This is a savage community.
你这小唐氏森林心态
Your little Downer's Grove mentality --
布法罗格罗夫,谢谢。去,幼崽。
Buffalo Grove, thank you. Go, Cubs.
我很抱歉。布法罗格罗夫。
I'm sorry. Buffalo Grove.
-我听起来不是那样的。-小布法罗林
-I don't sound like that. -Little Buffalo Grove
心态会让你被人瞧不起。
mentality's gonna get you mercked.
默克公♥司♥吗?我不——默克——
Mercked? I don't -- merc --
是在…?-所以才看得这么清楚
Is that in the...? -That's why it's so clear to see
你不是他们中的一员。-让我看看
you not one of the people. -Let me check
警♥察♥的电脑。
the police computer. Mercked!
好吧,那根本没开。
Okay, that's not even on.
你玩什么?-但你知道我是什么
Why you playin'? -But you know what I was
试着去。我刚才给你们看的,
tryin' to go for. I was showing you that,
如果我查了,mercked就不存在了。
had I checked it, "mercked" would not exist.
Oo-ooh !他太可爱了!
Oo-ooh! He is too cute!
我应该过去给他生个孩子
I should go over there and give him a baby
跟他推的那个一样。
to go with that one he pushin'.
那是一个扎迪,就在那里。
That's a zaddy, right there.
对不起,先生。
Excuse me, sir. Halt.
是的,推婴儿车的那个。
Yes, you with the stroller.
我马上就来,好吗?谢谢你!
I'll be right with you, okay? Thank you!
是的!我看起来不错?
Yah! I look good?
你能检查一下我的假发吗?是直的吗?
Can you check my wig? Is it straight?
好的。Ho是生命;Ho是生命;Ho就是生命。
Okay. Ho is life; ho is life; ho is life.
-“生命是什么?”好的。-是的。我马上就回来。
-"Ho is life"? Okay. -Yes. I'll be right back.
我要去拿我的,我要去拿这鸡♥巴♥。
I got to get mines and I gotta go get this dick.
好了,警官,去拿那鸡♥巴♥。
Okay, officer, go get that dick.
-谢谢。-好吧,我来解释一下
-Thank you. -♪ Okay, let me illustrate ♪
♬让我画出图
♪ Let me draw the plot ♪
♬我们在这车里,在汽车里
♪ We in this thang, in the autobot ♪
她坐在前排,因为她发号♥施令
♪ She ride shotgun 'cause she call the shots ♪
马蒂,我会是这里最努力的混♥蛋♥。
Marty, I'm gonna be the hardest-workin' bastard here.
明天早上我就是第一个来的混♥蛋♥
I'll be the first bastard here in the morning
我会是晚上最后一个离开的混♥蛋♥
and I'll be the last bastard to leave at night.
我已经倾尽全力了。
I'm puttin' my all into this.
我一直想为你们工作。
I've always wanted to work for you all.
你一直想工作
You've always wanted to work
国际电缆通用系统?
for Inter-Cable General Systems?
地狱,是的!
Hell, yes!
啊,请原谅我的语言。-嗯,没关系。
Ah, excuse my language. -Anh, that's fine.
我其实出生在52街和凯德兹街交叉口。
I was actually born on 52nd and Kedzie.
哦!所以你知道该怎么做,查理。
Oh! So you know the deal, Charlie.
是的,我知道一些事情。
I know a few things, yeah.
我来自荒野。
I'm from the wild hundreds.
这份工作给了我机会
Um, this job will give me the opportunity
把柠檬变成柠檬水。
to turn lemons into lemonade.
你打字的速度有多快?
How fast can you type?
一分钟70个单词。
70 words a minute.
我在学校辅修打字。
I minored in typing in school.
我可以指给你看吗?
May I show you?
-当然。——的好吗?
-Sure. -That's okay?
-对,说吧。-好的。
-Yeah, go ahead. -Okay.
谢谢你!好吧,嗯
Thank you. All right, um --
开始吧。
Here we go.
你在写什么?
What are you writing?
到目前为止,我们在这次会议上说的一切。
Everything we said in this meeting, so far.
真令人印象深刻。
That's very impressive.
-嗯。-你写下来了。
-Uh-huh. -You wrote that down.
边说边写。
Writing as I'm talking now.
“查尔斯负责。
"Charles in charge.
查尔斯来管我。”
Charles in charge of me."
这是可爱的。
That's cute.
你什么时候可以开始工作?哦。
When can you start? Oh.
“立即”。哈。
"Immediately." Heh.
哇!胜利!
Whoo! Victory!
嘿,美国公♥司♥。你做到了。
Hey, corporate America. You did it.