但你们都得像我一样放弃街头生活。
But y'all need to quit that street life like I did.
伙计,把这该死的鞋拿走吧。
Man, just take the damn shoes, dude.
对我的孩子们,你们的爸爸会找到一份很好的工作
And, to my kids, your daddy's gonna get a real good job
他会把你们所有人都聚集在一个又大又漂亮的房♥子里。
and he's gonna bring all of you together in a big, fancy house.
耶!-我爱你。
-Yay! -I love you.
西蒙·詹姆斯?-不是吗?哇。
-Simon James? -Ain't that right? Whoa.
哦,是吗?
Uh, yeah?
你带身份证了吗,先生?
You got some ID on you, sir?
嗯,可能。发生什么事了?
Uh, might. What's goin' on?
你因为失败被捕了
You're under arrest for failure
支付子女抚养费。
to pay child support.
哦,那一定是错的!
Aw, that's gotta be wrong!
因为我给孩子妈妈们付抚养费。
Because I pay child support to my baby mamas.
法官阁下,请注意?
Your Honor, can I get your attention?
我已经等了很久了!
I've been waitin' a very long time!
是的,是的。
Yeah, yeah.
Mm.
Mm.
我看到你的表情了。
I see the face you're making.
我付你工资!
I pay your salary!
是的,
Yeah,
她今天心情不好。
she is not in a good mood today.
你不需要抗辩。
You need to plead no contest.
但我是无辜的!
But I'm innocent!
我每周都给我的宝宝妈妈现金。
I give my baby mamas cash every week.
好吧,利美子和塔莎来认领
Okay, Limiko and Tasha claim
你什么都不给他们。
you don't give them anything.
他们只是因为我喜欢而生气
They just mad because I liked
Instagram上的一些照片。
some pictures on Instagram.
他们骗子的!
They lyin'!
也许吧,但如果没有书面记录,
Maybe they are, but if there's no paper trail,
没有证据证明你给了他们任何东西。
there's no proof that you do give them anything.
-我的话不算数?-不。
-My word don't count? -No.
你们为什么要这样对我?我只是在接吻
Why y'all doing this to me? I was just kissing
啊,啊!在你的光头上!
-Aye, aye! -on your bald head last night!
啊,bruh !啊,bruh !
Aye, bruh! Aye, bruh!
兄弟,兄弟,来吧,听着!
Bruh, bruh, come on, listen!
现在,看着我。真正的谈话!
Now, look at me now. Real talk!
我是说真的。
I'm being real witchu.
我要对你说实话。我来自恩格尔伍德。
Imma be real with you. I'm from Englewood.
你大学英语”?-是的。
You listenin'? -Yeah.
好吧,我觉得你应该这么做。
Okay, this is what I think you should do.
这是你能得到的最好的交易了。
This is the best deal you're gonna get.
好的。没有竞争是什么?
Okay. What is no contest?
这很简单。法♥院♥会采取
It's very simple. The court will take
从你的薪水中拿出一点
a little bit of your paycheck
老实说,
and, if I'm being honest,
他们会把钱都拿走。
they're gonna take all of it.
这是你能做的最好的了。
It's the best you can do.
整个法庭系统都一团糟!
Woman: Whole court system's fucked up!
现在,我们回家吧,好吗?
Now, let's go home, okay?
你有很多事要考虑,
You got a lot to think about,
但如果我们快点出发,就能避开交通堵塞。
but we can beat traffic if we leave soon.
你会没事的。你有工作了,对吧?
You'll be fine. You got a job, right?
保住你的工作吧。
Just keep your job.
问:让我们开始会议吧。
Q: Let's get this meeting started.
史黛西,我很抱歉。
Hey, Stacy, I'm sorry.
我真的不知道
I really don't have any idea
不管你会不会被解雇。
if you're getting fired or not.
你得打给公♥司♥办公室
You're gonna have to call corporate office
关于这个,好吗?不管怎么说,
about that, okay? Anyway,
我应该去祝贺我弟弟的
I'm supposed to be congratulatin' my brother
和西蒙上周的毕业典礼
and Simon last week for graduatin',
但西蒙不得不去竞价
but then Simon had to go and do a bid.
一个报价吗?我只是在里面
A bid? I was only in there
大概10个小时。停止exaggeratin”。
for like 10 hours. Stop exaggeratin'.
那是10个多小时
Well, that was 10 hoursmore
比这里的其他人都强,所以。
than the rest of us here, so.
不管怎样,西蒙,K,干得好。
Anyway, Simon, K, good job.
(鼓掌)啊,不不。
[ Clapping ]Ah, nah nah.
恩,恩,恩,恩,恩。
Enh, enh, enh enh enh enh enh.
别说了,好吗?你表现得好像
Stop that, okay? You acting like
他们没花8年时间
it didn't take 'em eight years
读完社区大学。
to finish community college.
他说得有道理。
He's got a point there.
来吧,为那个白♥痴♥鼓掌。
Come on, give it up for -- for the idiot, yo.
“我上了八年学!”
"I went to school for eight years!
我是愚蠢的!”-谢谢你,毕夏普。
I'm stupid!" -Thank you, Bishop.
谢谢你!你总是靠得住吗
Thank you. Can always count on you
让那些爱拍马屁的人说出仇恨的话
to push hateful words out of those ball-kissers
你叫嘴唇。-哦。
you call lips. -Ooh.
哦,好吧,我称之为吻球者的嘴唇。
Oh, okay, ball-kissers I call lips.
好的。你生气只是因为你不会游泳。
Okay. You just mad 'cause you can't swim.
-哦!-对,我说过了。
-Oh! -Yeah, I said it.
-我会游泳。-不,你不能,好吗?
-I can swim. -No, you can't, okay?
你不会游泳。-我会游泳,伙计。
You can't swim. -I can swim, man.
你不会游泳!你不能狗刨式。
You can't swim! You can't doggy-paddle.
你不能在水下屏住呼吸。
You can't hold your breath underwater.
你什么都不能做!
You can't do nothin'!
你差点在孩子的派对上淹死!
You almost drowned at a kid's party!
那是非常痛苦的,小丑
It was very traumatic and the clown had
跳下去救你一命。
to jump in and save your life.
他从水里出来时,脸上还是那副正常的表情
And he came out the water with his regular face
吓坏了所有的孩子。
and scared all the kids.
当他们发现那是弗兰克的爸爸时,
When they figured out that was Frank's daddy,
小弗兰克,他们失控了!
little Frank, they lost it!
我还有一个问题。
I got another question.
他们为什么在这里?
Why are they here?
是的,好问题。
Yeah, good question.
我们有什么问题吗?
Uh, do we have a problem?
我不知道。我们做什么?
I don't know. Do we?
嘿!他们不是来找你的,冷手卢克。
Hey! They're not here for you, Cool Hand Luke.
他们在这里是因为我知道外面很危险。
They're here because I know it's dangerous out there.
为此,我想介绍
And, to that end, I'd like to introduce
特纳警官和晚安。
Officers Turner and Goodnight.
他们在我们的主要送货区巡逻
They patrol our major delivery zones
如果我们有任何问题,他们会随时待命
and they'll be on the ready if we have any problems
任何不合作的客户。
with any uncooperative clients.
很高兴为您服务。现在,我能感觉到一些
Glad to be of service. Now, I can feel some
所以我想向你们保证
hesitation in the room, so I just want to assure you
我们今天不是来打败任何人的。
we are not here to beat anyone today.
我只是来告诉你们一声。
Really just here to let you guys know.
别让这身制♥服♥骗了你们。
Don't let this uniform fool y'all.
我是本地人,好吗?我是正确的
I'm from here, okay? I grew up right
在76街和达门街交叉口,所以我熟悉这些街道。
on 76th and Damen, so I know these streets.
如果你有问题,可以来找我。
If you have problems, you can come to me.
你可以来“晚安”。
You can come to Goodnight.
个案分♥析♥。
Case by case.
我去了赫希,所以我能理解
I went to Hirsch, so, I understand
这些街道有多真实啊。
how real these streets can get.
我是你们中的一员
I'm one of y'all
我们都在一起。
and we are all in this together.
问:啊。再次感谢各位。
Q: Ah. Thanks again, guys.
谢谢你,特纳警官。
Thank you, Officer Turner.
-好吧,来吧。-好的。
-Okay, come on. -All right.
太棒了。-好了,伙计们。
That was great. -All right, guys.
你们都知道芝加哥警♥察♥可不便宜。
You all know Chicago cops are not cheap.
每人10块,每个人。
That's gonna be 10 bucks each, everyone.
我们来下注吧。我们去拿吧。
Let's ante up. Let's get it.
你知道那是什么。来吧!
You know what it is. Come on!
伙计,那些警♥察♥应该是
Hey, man, those cops are supposed to be