我们是一个团队。我们都做到了,宝贝。
We're a team. We both did it, baby.
不,不是我。
Nah, not me.
肯尼迪-金社区学院?
Kennedy-King Community College?
它在哪里?-就在街那头
Where's that? -It's, uh, right down the street
来自霍尔斯特德上恩格尔伍德的沃尔格林。
from Walgreens, in Englewood, on Halsted.
-我不知道。-这里是霍尔斯特德
-Do not know it. -It's Halsted right here,
-对。-然后是洛,然后是华♥莱♥士♥
-Right. -then it's Lowe, then Wallace,
然后,肯尼迪·金
and then, yeah, Kennedy-King
是对的-还是不知道在哪。
is right -- -Still don't know where that is.
肯尼迪·金就在那里。
Kennedy-King is right there.
该死,的人。为什么没有人
Damn, man. Why won't somebody
雇我做这个太空破事?
hire me on this space shit?
我的梦想就像星星
My dreams are like the stars, man:
就在我眼前,却相隔数光年。
right in front of my eyes, but light-years away.
哦,伙计,别担心。
Oh, man, don't worry about it.
你会没事的。pssh !好吧。
You'll be all right. -Pssh! All right.
一,二,一,二,一。
One, two, one, two, one.
两个牛仔参加竞技比赛,队长。
Two cowboys for the rodeo, chief.
哈哈!-对,我们加入。
Hah hah! -Oh, yeah, we in.
哦!♬往里面看,往里面看
Ohh! -♪ Look inside, look inside ♪
♬你会找到你想找的,想找的
♪ And you'll find what you're tryna find, tryna find ♪
♬你只需要看看
♪ You just gotta look ♪
♪往里看,往里看
♪ Look inside, look inside ♪
♬你会找到你想要的
♪ And you'll find what you're tryna find ♪
我们离开这里吧。
Let's get outta here.
嘿,q。-对,对,对。
Hey, Q. -Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-所以,我——-在这儿这里。
-So, I'm -- -Here. Here.
-不用了,谢谢你,伙计。-张开你的手。张开你的手。
-Nah, no, thank you, man. -Open your hand. Open your hand.
-我不要。-吃点这个
-I don't want none. -Take some of these
-蓝色小男孩!-我不需要!
-little blue boys! -I don't need none!
-他们会帮你的,伙计!再见,Spike!
-They gonna help you, man! -Myrna: Bye, Spike!
它们能让你的阴♥茎♥勃起
They gonna keep your penis erect
一整夜!她会把你生吞活剥!
all night! She gonna eat you alive!
咖啡在这里!维尔内塔小姐,
Coffee's here! Hey, Miss Vernetta,
得到你的深烤
got your dark roast
四颗代糖,而不是两颗
with four Splendas, instead of two,
因为你比我贴心两倍。
because you're twice as sweet.
比尔,我不记得你要不要
Now, Bill, I couldn't remember if you wanted
绿茶或者薄荷茶所以我都给你买♥♥了
green tea or mint tea, so I got ya both,
你知道吗?我想确保你
you know? Wanna make sure ya --
西蒙。-是的。
-Simon. -Yeah.
-我们能聊聊吗?-好的,先生。
-Can we chat? -Yes, sir. Happy to.
[R&B演奏]
[ R&B plays ]
嘿。(笑)嗯。
Hey. [chuckle] Ahem.
听着,我不想这样
Look, I don't wanna be
那个邪恶的白人,但该死。
the evil white guy, here, but goddamn.
你的背景调查简直是噩梦。
Your background check was a nightmare.
生父确认诉讼程序。
Paternity suit.
多个驱逐。
Multiple evictions.
非法的烟花。
Illegal fireworks.
不正确的处理
Improper disposal
危险废料。
of hazardous waste material.
你为什么不告诉我你最近被捕了?
And why didn't you tell me you were recently arrested?
好吧,计划是什么?
Okay, so, what's the plan?
我们现在该怎么办?
What do we do now?
你被炒了。
You're fired.
马蒂,
Marty,
我仍然是最努力工作的混♥蛋♥
I'll still be the hardest- workin' bastard in --
不喜欢。
Don't.
嗯…查尔斯负责——
Uh...Charles in charge --
不。
No.
不。
No.
Fired-fired吗?
Fired-fired?
是的。
Yes.
[忧郁的曲调响起]
[ Melancholy tune plays ]
♬我该怎么问你呢
♪ How can I ask you ♪
♬你在做什么♬
♪ What you doing ♪
♪♪
♪♪
♬当我不知道
♪ When I don't know ♪
♬我们做了什么?♪
♪ What's been done? ♪
♪♪
♪♪
[钟声]
[ Bell chiming ]
♬我怎么才能真正的♪
♪ How can I truly ♪
♬真正的知道♬
♪ Truly know ♪
♬所有的父亲
♪ All the fathers ♪
[清嗓子]
[ Clears throat ]
先生,我能为您效劳吗?
Oh, may I help you, sir?
我需要我的工作。
I need my job back.
(笑)“需要”。
[laughs] "Need."
小字眼。
Small word.
一个重要的词,西蒙。
An important word, Simon.
我们都有需求。
We all have needs.
我了解你那又甜又酸,纸杯般柔软的屁♥股♥
I knew your sweet-and-sour, paper-cup-soft ass
会回来的。-嘿,Q,伙计,
would be back. -Hey, Q, man,
别像个小臭虫一样
stop bein' a little stank hole
还给他工作。
and give him his job back.
嘿,你笑够了吧,员工。
Hey, enough [laughing] outta you, employee.
回去工作吧。
Get back to work.
克雷格,很高兴再次见到你,兄弟。
Hey, Craig, good to see you again, brother.
我今天给你买♥♥了几笔好买♥♥卖♥♥。
I got some great deals for you today, man.
我待会再跟你谈。
I'll talk to you in just a minute.
问:我道歉,我会写封信的
Q, I apologize and I'll write a letter
我很抱歉。来吧,伙计。
and I'm sorry. Come on, man.
啊!听起来像是我个人的问题,西蒙。
Ugh! sounds like a personal problem to me, Simon.
你需要你的工作。我要肖把游戏机还给我。
You need your job. I need that Xbox back from Shaw.
新2K出了。
New 2K is out.
你还记得2K吧?
You remember 2K, don't you?
是啊,我教你怎么玩的。
Yeah, I taught you how to play.
你把我教得很好。
[chuckle] You taught me well.
但我不玩的每一分钟
But every minute that I'm not playin',
我越来越弱,网上的人越来越强。
I get weaker and those guys online get stronger.
你看不出我在经历什么吗?
Can't you see what I'm going through?
来吧,伙计。想想某人
Come on, man. Think about somebody
除了你自己。
other than yourself for a change.
我应该让达隆泰去的
I should've let Dalontai
在高中把你踢得屁滚尿流。
kick your ass in high school.
现在说这个有点晚了。
It's a little too late for that.
如果你想要回你的工作…
If you want your job back...
[咚咚]…把Xbox拿回来
[ Knock-knock ] ...get that Xbox back
从肖。
from Shaw.
天啊,我讨厌这些衬衫太新了。
Man, I hate how new these shirts feel.
-你知道什么最伤人吗?-什么?
-You know what hurts the most? -What?
在intercable General Systems的那四个小时
Those four hours at Inter-Cable General Systems
是我生命中最美好的四小时。
were the best four hours of my life.
每个人都很好。
[ Ethereal tune plays ] Everybody was so nice.
微波炉起作用了。
The microwave worked.
这些植物是活的,那么活。
The plants were alive, so alive.
浴室太干净了!
The bathrooms were immaculate!
不准用湿卫生纸。
No wet toilet paper.
他们吃了甜甜圈。
They had doughnuts.
我有自己的邮箱地址:
And I had my own email address:
s.james@inter-cablegensys.com,
s.james@inter-cablegensys.com,
都是一个词。
all one word.
简直是天堂!
It was heaven!
我们开始吧。
Let's do this.
♬我去找血♬
♪ I went lookin' for blood ♪
♬他们给我骨头♬
♪ And they're givin' me bone ♪
♪♪
♪♪
♬我想要一张地图♬
♪ And I wanted a map ♪
♪我得到了回家的路♪
♪ And I got directions back home ♪