♬我去找刀♬
♪ I went lookin' for knives ♪
♬他们给我气球♬
♪ And they're givin' me balloons ♪
我也没搞砸,但是。
I didn't really fuck with it either, but.
等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
穿马球衫的这些黑鬼是谁?
Who's these niggas in the polo?
肖先生,你好吗?
Mr. Shaw, how are you doin'?
我们是RTO的。我们相信你是
We're from RTO. Uh, we believe you are
有我们的xbox吗
in possession of one of our Xboxes?
唉,[狗叫]
Agh! [ Dog barking ]
兄弟们,听着,我道歉。
My brothers, listen, I apologize.
我不想给你添麻烦。
I don't mean to be an inconvenience.
我真的不知道,但是,
I truly don't, but,
我又没有游戏机,黑鬼。
I ain't got no damn Xbox, bitch nigga.
[狗继续叫]
[ Dog continues barking ]
你完全正确。
You're absolutely correct.
呃,这是错误的文件。
Uh, this is the wrong paperwork.
伙计们,祝你们今天愉快。
Guys, have a good day.
照顾好自己。再见。
Take care of yourself. -Bye.
你知道吗?
[sniff] You know what?
从现在起,这个街区不许再穿卡其裤了。
From now on, no more khakis on this block, man.
我不信任穿卡其裤的黑鬼。
I don't trust niggas in khakis.
记下来,布鲁托。
Write that shit down, Bluto.
[听不清]
[ Indistinct ]
大便。
Shit.
消息传出去了。[狗叫]
Word is out.[ Dog barking ]
等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
我只有这些了。
This is all I got.
请帮帮我们,拜托!
Please help us, please!
伙计们,我知道很久以前,
Guys, I know, a long time ago,
在一个遥远的星系,
in a galaxy far, far away,
你刚加入警局的时候,
when you first joined the force,
你想做点好事,好吗?
you wanted to do some good, okay?
特纳,我看到你在看我。
And, Turner, I see you lookin' at me.
我看到你感受着我,我从哪里来
I see you feelin' me, where I'm comin' from,
好吧?你来自南区
all right? And you're from the South Side,
帮帮我们吧,姐姐。
so help us out, sister.
这完全是浪费时间。
This is a complete waste of time.
他们不在乎。你是对的。我们不在乎。
They don't care. -You're right. We don't care.
说话客气点。你不能替我说话,好吗?
Watch your mouth. You don't speak for me, okay?
你说的是你自己,布法罗·格鲁夫先生
You speak for yourself, Mr. Buffalo Grove
和白人♥妻♥子在一起,恶心!
with the white wife, like ew!
我妻子是黑人?(嘲笑)
Uh, my wife is black? [scoff]
嗯,没有。我看到了你儿子的照片
Um, no. I saw a picture of your son
那个男孩看起来绝对是白人。
and that boy was definitely white-lookin'.
是的,是的,他是白人。
Yeah, yeah, he is white.
我们采用了。
We adopted.
[键盘输入]
[ Keyboarding ]
哦。等等,所以,
Oh. Wait, so,
你和你的黑人♥妻♥子收养了一个白人孩子?
you and your black wife adopted a white kid?
嗯哼。乔希。
Mm-hmm. Josh.
所以,你要让这些人进来拿他们的货。
So, you gonna let these guys come in and get their merch.
[狗叫]
[ Dog barking ]
-好的。-谢谢。
-Okay. -Thank you.
来吧。快点。-谢谢。
Come on. Hurry up. -Thank you.
[深深叹息]
[ Sighs deeply ]
对不起!
Sorry!
原谅我们。
Excuse us.
特纳警官,嗯?
[sniff] Officer Turner, huh?
-是的。-嗯。
-Yeah. -Mm-hmm.
你需要多少?
How much you need?
100美元。
$100.
嗯。就这些吗?
Huh. That's it?
是的,就这些。
Yeah, that's all.
好吧,好吧。那我婴儿床里的猫呢?
Okay, okay. What about these cats in my crib?
什么猫?
What cats?
把它钩起来,布鲁托。
Hook 'er up, Bluto.
把手♥机♥号♥码给她。
And give her the iPhone number.
区号♥907…
Area code 907...
是的,K,网线还连着。
Yeah, K, the ethernet cord is still connected.
-哦,真的吗?—HDMI-2。我认为这是
-Oh, really? -Check HDMI-2. I think that's
最后一个相连的,就在那里。
the last one that's connected, right there.
[打响指]检查HDMI-1,
[snaps fingers] Check HDMI-1,
实际上。我想就是这样。
actually. I think that's what it is.
我们马上就好了。
Uh, we're almost done here.
有什么问题吗?官特纳吗?
Is there a problem?Officer Turner?
是啊,他不再是特纳警官了。
Yeah, ain't no Officer Turner no more.
你现在在我的监护下。
You're actually in my custody now.
我就像那个会造奇怪东西的继父
I'm like the stepdaddy that builds weird shit
当妈妈去上班的时候。
when the mama go to work.
所以,让我们找点乐子吧,孩子们。
So, let's have some fun, boys.
我能见见露西尔·詹金斯吗?
Can I see Lucille Jenkins?
你们都看过《行尸走肉》吗?
Y'all ever seen "Walking Dead"?
-哦,上帝。-对,“哦,上帝”是对的。
-Oh, God. -Yeah, "Oh, God" is right.
我不是告诉过你别碰我的游戏机吗?
Now, didn't I tell you not to touch my damn Xbox?
[低语]
[ Whispering ]
你不会游泳?
You can't swim?
伙计,我会游泳!
Man, I can swim!
那是旧信息了。你知道吗?
That's old information. You know what?
这是你的Xbox。我正在放
Here's your Xbox. I'm puttin' it
重新在一起。去你♥妈♥的♥,伙计!
back together. Fuck you, dude!
去他妈的RTO。
And fuck RTO.
去他妈的南区。
Fuck the South Side.
你去死吧,你可能不会玩
You can kiss my ass. You probably can't play
不管怎么说,2 k。等。搞什么鬼
2K, anyway. -Wait. What the hell
你就这么跟我说?-我说:“可能吧
you just say to me? -I said, "You probably
反正我也玩不了2K。”-不,孩子,你不会说的
can't play 2K, anyway." -No, boy, you ain't gonna talk
在我该死的房♥子里对我这样!
to me like that in my damn house!
你,你不是这样的
You -- that's not what -- how you --
在这婴儿床上你怎么跟我说话!
how you gonna talk to me in this crib!
我会在你手下面前揍扁你。
I'll beat your ass in front of all your boys.
你想做什么?2 k,什么?
What you wanna do? 2K, what?
我们走吧!-布鲁托,去拿2K。
Let's go! -Bluto, go get the 2K.
布鲁托,去拿那该死的2K!
Yeah, Bluto, get the goddamn 2K!
你不准这样跟布鲁托说话。
And you ain't gonna talk to Bluto like that.
我很抱歉。-已经下载了
-I'm sorry. -It's already downloaded
到硬盘上。
to the hard drive.
(嘻哈表演)哦,我们走了。
[ Hip hop plays ] Oh, there we go.
好了。-你的电脑作弊!
There we go. -Your computer cheatin'!
你要怎么利用96年的公牛队?
How you gonna use the '96 Bulls team?
没有电脑游戏。
There's no computer playin'.
是我!Oh-hoh-hoh !
It's just me! Oh-hoh-hoh!
我可以一边玩一边看着你把你打得屁滚尿流。
I can play while just lookin' at you and beat your ass.
怎么样?-别那样看着我。
How 'bout that? -Oh, don't look at me like that.
-嗯。-别那样看着我。
-Uh-huh. -Don't look at me like that.
-这是-别那样看着我
-That's a -- -Don't look at me like that.
你是西蒙,对吗?-是的。
You're Simon, right? -Yeah.
好的。好的,西蒙,
Okay. Okay, Simon, so,
告诉我,兄弟。
tell me, bro.
当你还是个小男孩的时候
When you was a little homie,
你是不是一直梦想着
did you, like, always dream of
为了黑人的电器骚扰他们?
harassin' black people for their appliances?
-伙计,我已经尽力了。-你在干什么?
-Man, I'm doin' the best I can. -You're doin' what?
我已经尽力了。别让我担心。
I'm doin' the best I can. Don't sweat me.
哦。哦,兄弟,兄弟,兄弟。
Oh. Oh, bro, bro, bro.
兄弟,等等。停止。
Bro, hold on. Stop.
暂停。我们要玩不同的游戏。
Pause. We gotta play a different game.
新游戏是《西蒙说》
The new game is Simon Says
你的努力还不够。
your best ain't good enough.
来吧,伙计,看着我!
Come on, dawg, look at me!
对吧?我是说,很多人
Right? I mean, a lotta people