来自城市南部的噩耗,
Sad news from the city's South Side,
又一起毫无意义的暴♥力♥事件发生在哪里
where yet another senseless act of violence
当局感到困惑。
has authorities baffled.
更多详细内容,我们连线芝加哥22号♥记者A.P.斯科特。
For more, we go live to Chicago 22's A.P. Scott.
你听到了什么?
A.P., what have you learned?
谢谢你,朱迪。
Thanks, Jodie.
在我身后,我们看到了快乐的毕业生
Behind me, we see the happy graduates
肯尼迪-金社区学院
of Kennedy-King Community College,
但昨晚,在这个十字路口
but last night, this intersection
没有庆祝的地方。
was no place for celebration.
随着细节的不断浮出水面,
As the details continue to come in,
还有。-我们成功了!
there are still -- -We did it!
你的孩子毕业了。
Your boys graduated.
-打扰一下,先生-打扰一下
-Excuse, me, sir, uh, -Excuse me.
-我们正在直播-我们在庆祝
-we are on the air at this -- -We're celebratin'.
今天天气很好。
It's a beautiful day.
南部!
South Side!
-这一边。-是你的人
-South Side. -It's your man
我是西蒙·詹姆斯。
Simon James, here.
工商管理,懂吗?
Business administration, ya dig?
拿到那张纸了,懂了吗?
Got that piece of paper, ya dig?
——太好了。-别在我衣领上,懂吗?
-That's great. -Pin on my lapel, ya dig?
-好的。-我的K兄弟!
-Okay. -My man K!
——太好了。-远程行星研究。
-That's great. -Remote planetary studies.
毫米。-我要当宇航员。
-Mm. -I'm gonna be an astronaut.
你也会成为一名优秀的宇航员的,K。
You gonna make a good astronaut, too, K.
♬我出生在南边♬南边
♪ I was born on the South Side ♪♪ South Side ♪
♬我是在南边长大的♬在南边
♪ I was raised on the South Side ♪♪ South Side ♪
♬每个人都站在一起,就像我们站成一排一样
♪ Everybody stick together like we in a line ♪
因为没有哪边像南边那样
♪ 'Cause it ain't no side like the South Side ♪
♬在南边
♪ On the South Side ♪
♬南边!♪
♪ South Side! ♪
我对RTO有点不满
I got a little rant about RTO
我只是想和每个人上♥床♥。
I just wanna kinda lay on everybody.
RTO,没错,他们很邪恶,但他们会租家具什么的。
RTO -- yeah, they're evil, but they rent furniture and whatnot.
首先,我去那里是因为你不需要信用。
First of all, I go in there because you don't need credit.
他们每两周要你的钱。
They want your money every two weeks.
我迟到了一次,你在我的小床上,
I'm late one time and you at my crib,
想要回你的家具吗?
asking for your -- for your furniture back?
来拿吧。
Come get it.
卧室套装:每周39.99美元
Bedroom set: $39.99 a week
大约160周。
for about 160 weeks.
现在,如果你愿意,你可以退出这笔交易,
Now, you can get out of that deal, if you want,
但是有76%的罚金
but there is a 76% penalty
你必须为此付出代价。
that you'll have to pay in order to do that.
但是,因为我喜欢你们,所以我要加入
But, because I like you guys, I'm gonna go ahead and throw in
给你一些免费的枕套。
some free pillowcases for you.
西蒙:(敲门)让我引起你们的注意。
Simon: [knocking] Let me get y'all attention.
请大家注意一下。
Let me get y'all attention.
我想感谢我的家人和朋友
I wanna thank my family and friends from the block
感谢你与我分享这一重要时刻。
for sharing this momentous occasion with me.
是的。好吧,好吧。
Yeah. All right, all right.
谢谢你们。
I appreciate y'all.
还有我亲爱的欧内斯廷奶奶!
And my beloved Grandma Ernestine!
我爱你。
Mm! I love you.
还有我的斯皮-皮-克叔叔!
And my Uncle Spi-i-i-ke!
是的,侄子!
Yeah, nephew!
说点什么!
Say something!
好吧,好吧。现在,你们都知道了
All right, all right. Now, y'all know
我不想说话,但是…
I don't like to talk, but, uh...
我为你感到骄傲。
I'm proud of you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我为你骄傲,因为,
I'm proud of you because, uh,
当我第一次见到你时,还是个孩子,
when I first saw you, as a child,
我不知道你有没有胎儿酒精综合症
I didn't know if you had fetal alcohol syndrome
或者——我不知道发生了什么事。
or -- I didn't know what was goin' on.
但你上过大学
But you went to college
现在你拿到论文了,
and, now that you got that paper,
你会看到一群优秀的女性在努力
you gonna have a fine class of women trying
玩杂耍,和他们依偎在一起。
to juggle and snuggle them family jewels.
希望如此。
I hope so.
嘿,你知道吗?我有了联♥系♥
Hey, you know what? I got a connect
如果你想要伟哥的话
at the VA if you want some Viagra.
啊。你知道我在说什么吗,玩家?
Ahhh. You know what I'm sayin', player?
我很感激你的好意
While I appreciate the offer,
在我的孩子面前,今晚是关于
in front of my kids, tonight is about
终于实现了我的梦想。
finally fulfilling my dreams.
说到这个,谢谢你,Q,
Speaking of which, thank you, Q,
谢谢你允许我们明天翘班。
for allowing us to skip work tomorrow.
你真是个好老板。
You are one hell of a boss.
是啊,我从没这么说过。
Ahh, yeah, I never said that.
我有点不舒服,有点累了
And I'm getting a little sick and tired
你和我弟弟利用我的好意。
of you and my brother taking advantage of my kindness.
-闭嘴,伙计。-你就是这么说话的
-Shut up, man. -That's how you speak
对你的雇主?-嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,嘿,伙计们。
to your employer? -Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, guys.
我终于该说点什么了,好吗?
It's finally time for me to say something, okay?
“宇宙是一个巨大而神秘的地方。
"The universe is a big and mysterious place.
盲目地,我们不知道,但不害怕。”
Blindly, we go into it, unknowing, yet unafraid."
卡尔·萨根。
Carl Sagan.
-哇!可以!知识!
-Whoo! -Deep! Knowledge!
嘿,我想谢谢蔡斯,
Hey, I wanna give a thanks to Chase,
街区里唯一的白人。
the only white homie on the block.
我真为你骄傲,西蒙。
I'm so proud of you, Simon.
各位,我有一点钱
And, everybody, um, I got a little bit of money
所以我做了这个小像
and so I made this little like
地下室里的录音棚什么的。
recording studio thing in my basement.
♬在我C了你的白人女儿之前,我的DD都是蓝色的
♪ I had blue balls until I fucked your white daughter ♪
♬杀了你的白人父亲♬
♪ Kill your white father ♪
是的。
Yes.
♬因为我的毒品♬
♪ Been about my dope ♪
♬还在吃富兰克林♪是的。
♪ Still gettin' Franklins ♪Yes.
♪所以当我说我和蔡斯在一起的时候
♪ So when I say I'm down with Chase ♪
♬这不是关于银行♬
♪ It ain't about that bankin' ♪
哦,谢谢。
Aw, thank you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
♬我只喜欢白人黑鬼♬
♪ Only white nigga I like ♪
如果有人想过来,
If anybody wants to come on by,
你们都被邀请了。
you're all invited.
我想放弃
I wanna give it up
特拉维斯和塔·卡彭男孩
to Travis and Tha Capone Boys
因为我失败了。-拜托,伙计。
for fallin' through. -Come on, man.
我们很尊敬你,我和卡彭兄弟。
We look up to you, me and Tha Capone Boys.
你有我的兄弟大红帽;
You got my homie Big Red Ridin' Hood;
我的朋友查塔努加,他来自田纳西州;
my dude Chattanooga, he from Tennessee;
和大家庭做两次。
and big homey Do Twice.
他每件事都做两遍。
He do everything twice.
是啊,刚刚听到斯派克叔叔的声音
Aye, just hearin' Uncle Spike
所有的事情,伙计,
and everything, man,
我甚至在考虑回去
I'm even thinkin' about going back
还有我的杰德。
and getting my jed.
你的格吗?
Your GED?
你为什么要拼?
Why you gotta spell it?
是的,但是你看。
Aye, but look.
这是我们决定的
Here's a little something we decided
来找你,乔
to come up on for you, Joe.
谢谢你,小伙子。
Thanks, man.
这些都出来了吗,兄弟?!
Are these even out yet, dawg?!
对你来说,他们是!
For you, they is!
对我来说,他们是。
For me, they is.
崔维斯,谢谢你。
Travis, thank you.