剧集 | 芸芸众生(2021) | 导航列表
You cry out for your mother or your father
或是神
or your God.
但他们也都不在了
But they're all gone too.
他们都在这迷雾中离开了
They've all left in the fog.
你开始恐惧 暴怒
And the terror and the fury arises in you.
我存在
I exist!
你想喊 "我存在"
You wanna shout, "I exist!"
我存在
I exist!
但你并不存在
But you surely do not.
在这里不存在
Not in this land.
但然后你来了
But then you came.
烧尽了迷雾
You burned off all the fog.
我又能记起了
And I can remember again.
我活过来了 孩子
I'm alive, my son.
都是因为你
And you're to blame.
第一阶段完成
Phase one is complete.
脑再生进度为50%
Brain regeneration is at 50%.
接下来进行 第二阶段
Now comes the rest. Phase two.
个人记忆恢复
Personal memory and recovery.
注意了
Hang on tight.
你记起了什么
What do you remember?
我老婆在晚上放的屁
My wife's farts at night.
红色警戒 蓝色警戒
Code Red. Code Blue.
漂浮在我最好朋友妮娅家的泳池中
Floating in my best friend Nia's pool.
看着天上的云
Looking up at the clouds.
看《女孩梦三十》
Watching "13 Going on 30."
在超♥市♥里看明·宗
Seeing Ming Chong in the supermarket.
从那个蓝色滑梯飞进妈妈的怀抱
Flying down that blue slide into Mom's arms.
蓝色滑梯
Blue slide.
那是在哪
Where was that.
在公园
In the park...
有大树和鸭塘
with the big trees and a duck pond.
那个女人 母亲
The woman... the mother...
她长什么样
What does she look like?
我只记得这些
It's all I can remember.
这不可能是全部
It can't be everything.
是的 这就是全部了
Well, yeah, yeah, that's all there is.
这就是全部记忆了吗
That's all the memories?
恐怕是的
Afraid so.
你确定
Are you sure?
我当然确定
Of course, I'm sure.
我说过我确定了
I already said I'm sure.
只有这些
That's all there is.
我只记得这些 好吗
That's all I can remember, okay?
你记得我吗 斯图尔特
Do you remember me, Stuart?
我想我们是第一次见
I'm afraid we've just met.
什么 这是什么
What... What is this?
这是不是某种国民健康保险吧
Is this some kind of NHS thing, huh?
是敲诈一个可怜的
Like a shakedown of a poor
阿茨海默症患者的养老金吗
Alzheimer's patient's pension fund?
你确诊了吗
Were you ever diagnosed?
当然
Of course.
阿茨海默症患者和老年记忆成瘾者
Alzheimer's patients exhibit identical symptoms
症状相似
to aging memory addicts.
如果你植入过多的记忆
If you install too many recollections,
一段时间过后 你的神经元会被损毁
over time, your neurons were destroyed.
所以你知道我在想什么吗 斯图尔特
So you know what I think, Stuart?
在偷取了这么多年的回忆
That after years of stealing memories,
你的大脑濒临死亡 一切不是因为阿茨海默症
your brain was dying, not from Alzheimer's,
而是因为你的记忆植入瘾
but from your addiction.
孩子 你...你肯定找错人了
Son, you... you must have the wrong man.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你找错人了
Case of mistaken identity.
我知道你做过什么
I know what you did.
我什么也没做过
I didn't do anything.
我花了11年的时间...
I spent the past 11 years...
试图找出那个偷走我关于妈妈记忆的禽兽
trying to find the monster who took the memories of my mom,
他一开始是入侵公♥司♥服务器
who started by hacking into company servers,
然后渐渐开始暴♥力♥攻击人
and graduated to violently assaulting people,
这个禽兽插了一根提取器
who stuck an extractor
在他们的脑中
right into their fucking brains
然后开始下载他们的记忆
and downloaded the memories.
我一直在想这一天...
I've long thought about this day...
我找到那个在医院大厅用自动贩卖♥♥机
about the day I would find the man who took her from me
把她的记忆从我脑中带走的那个人的那天
in that hospital hall by the vending machine
他盗走了那个小男孩
who stripped that little boy
关于他消失的母亲的每一丝记忆
of every memory of the mom he just lost.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想要什么
What do I want?
你知道我最早的记忆是什么吗
Do you know what my earliest memory is?
一个黑影子...
A dark shadow...
向我伸出手
reaching out to me.
我看不见她的脸或身体
I can't see her face or her body.
她是个小故障 一个影子
She's a glitch, a blur.
打了马赛克 像在加载
Pixelated, buffering.
一个阴沉的迷雾
A dark fog.
我甚至看不见她
I can't even see her.
我自己的母亲 而我甚至不能看到她
My own mother, and I can't even see her.
我也不能听到她的声音
And I can't hear her.
笑或是哭
Not a laugh or a cry...
或是...
or a...
"我爱你 宝贝"
"I love you, sweetheart."
我甚至无法思念她 斯图尔特
I can't even miss her, Stuart.
我自己的母亲 我甚至无法思念她
My own, mother, and I can't even miss her.
而最糟糕的是什么
And the worst part of all?
是她还存在着的唯一地方
Is that the only place she still exists
是不是在这里
is in there.
你知道吗 这种感觉糟透了
And it's a shitty feeling, you know.
因为这他妈的说明
'Cause the fucked up thing is
我现在需要你
now I need you.
所以你说我想要什么 斯图尔特
So what do I want, Stuart?
我想要回属于我的东西
I want what's mine.
我想让你还给我你从我这里拿走的东西
I want you to give me back what you took from me.
我要她
I want her.
我无法做到
I can't.
你把她还给我
You give me her,
我不会告诉当局你的事
and I won't tell the authorities about you.
我不会把你扯进来
I won't bring you in.
你可以在这里安度晚年
You can live out your days here.
我怎么知道
How do I know?
我怎么知道你一定会信守承诺
How can I know you'll hold up your end?
你还有什么选择吗
What choice do you have?
那好吧
Oh, well.
蓝色 蓝色的眼睛
Blue. Blue eyes.
她有双蓝色的眼睛
She had blue eyes.
怎样的蓝色
Blue how?
暮色下地中海的那种蓝
Blue like the Mediterranean at twilight.
椋鸟羽毛的那种蓝
Blue like a starling's feathers.
初绽的紫苑花那种蓝
Blue like an aster flower just moments after bloom.
-她有双蓝色的眼睛 -对
- She had blue eyes. - Mmm.
以及睫毛膏的结块
And clumps of mascara.
总是结块
Always clumps.
当她看着你
And when she looked at you...
当她看着你 天啊
when she looked at you, my God,
-她的眼睛会睁得很大 -真的吗
- her eyes opened wide. -Really?
是的 没错
Yeah. Right.
她看见你就会轻声细语
And she cooed when she saw you.
当你走进她房♥间时 她会不由自主地轻声细语
Involuntarily, she cooed when you walked into her room.
她会倒吸一口凉气
She would gasp...
就好像在想
as if she thought how...
这个男孩怎么会如此完美
剧集 | 芸芸众生(2021) | 导航列表