剧集 | 芸芸众生(2021) | 导航列表
The stories I've heard about the things
你们重返社会顾问不会说的事
you reintegration counselors wouldn't do.
就像对我的堂兄詹姆斯一样
Like to my cousin James.
我们没对他做任何事 萨莎
We did not do anything to him, Sasha.
我家里的每一个人 包括詹姆斯
Everyone in my family, including James,
也许 被关了400天
maybe... 400 days in
到处都有人死去
when everyone was still dying left and right,
向公众公开的名单
and the list of names being released to the public
变得越来越短
were getting shorter and shorter,
我的家庭 我们妥协了 我们说
my whole family, we agreed and said,
好吧 我们被骗了
okay, we are being lied to.
你的老板打开了所有的门
And your bosses unlocked all the doors
还说从房♥子里出去是安全的
and said it was safe to come outside the house
我们相信了他们
and we believed them.
所以我的家人都说 没人能离开居家
So my family, we said, okay, no one leaves their Stay
直到我们知道 我们确定
until we know, like, we know,
无比确定这件事结束了
like, we know this thing is over.
我们都认同
And we all agreed.
是安全的 萨莎
It was safe then, Sasha.
外面是安全的 已经过去很久了
It was safe to come out, it has been for a long time.
我不会骗你的
I wouldn't lie to you.
詹姆斯在屋子里待了7年
James stayed inside his house for seven years,
他整整待了七年
for seven years he stayed.
他对你们多好啊
Only imagine how kindly he treated you people.
你们对他做了什么
What'd you do to him?
我们遵守每一条法律和规则
We abided by every law. Every rule.
一天晚上 詹姆斯的房♥子着火了
One night, James' house was on fire.
火势很大
Big kind.
大到你都不记得那件科比的签名球衣
Kind where you don't remember your signed Kobe jersey
或者你死去的父亲的骨灰
or your dead father's ashes,
你只是能逃多快就逃多快
you just haul your ass out of there as fast as you can,
詹姆斯也这么做的 但你猜怎么着
which James did, but guess what?
那都是幻觉
It was a mirage.
当他离路边还有三英尺的时候
When he was three feet off the curb,
所有的门都锁了起来
all the doors on James' house locked behind him.
大火自己就熄灭了
Fire dismissed itself.
当詹姆斯转身的时候 他的房♥子毫发无损
When James turned around, his house was fully intact.
这是一场模拟
Simulation.
他的居住顾问策划的
Formulated by his Stay counselor
就为了让他走出他的房♥子
to get him out of his house.
他利用了詹姆斯最大的恐惧
He used James' biggest fear,
慢慢死去 击垮了他
dying slowly, against him.
别以为我没注意到 那些飓风
Don't think I haven't noticed the hurricanes
森林火灾
and the forest fires
还有长时间断电
and the days long
这些小把戏
loss of electricity stunts
都是你的老板对我做的
that your bosses have tried with me.
那不是小把戏 萨沙
Those weren't stunts, Sasha.
你知道吗 詹姆斯从外面给我打过电♥话♥
You know, James called me a few times from the outside.
电♥话♥响了 我去接 发现是他
Phone rang, I answered, it was him.
他说 一切美好都回来了
He said things were great again.
又回到了正常但美好的生活
Things were back to normal and beautiful,
我也应该走出去
and that I should come out.
但是 他听起来并不像我熟悉的他
But he didn't sound like the familiar him,
他听起来就像
he sounded...
他变了
altered.
我发现了 我总是能发现
And I can tell, I know I can always tell.
你也能让我爸爸走出去
You were able to get my father out, too.
你觉得很骄傲吗
You proud of that?
你还劝服了我爸
You got my dad.
让他在外面的死亡环境陷阱中微笑
Out there smiling in that environmental death trap
根本不知道自己的处境
not even realizing.
天哪 我真庆幸我没上你的当
God, I'm so happy I didn't fall for it.
妮娅和我 我们没上这个当
Me and Nia, we did not fall for that.
因为我们彼此有约定
'Cause we have a pact.
你的家人对我们的这番鼓动感到高兴
Your family was happy for the nudge.
他们最希望看到的 就是你能迈出你的家
And they want nothing more than for you to leave your home
居家的日子结束了 萨莎
回归到现实世界 再度和他们相见
and come back into the world so they can see you again.
我猜妮娅一定也很想再见到你
I bet Nia wants to see you again, too.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
萨莎 你能做到的
Sasha. You can do this.
我不...
I n...
你只是想把我骗出去好让我被感染
You just want to get me out to infect me.
不是的 我是想帮你
No, I want to help you.
只要迈出一步 迈出你的家一步
Just take one step, one step out of your house,
你就会看到一切都很好
and you'll see everything is fine.
你可以的 算我求你了
You can do this. I'm begging you.
别说了
Stop it!
别再给我施压了
Stop pressuring me!
这应该是我们自己的选择
It should be our choice.
我没有伤害任何人 不是吗
I'm not harming anyone, you know?
为什么要...
Why...
想要待在一个安全 受保护的环境里
It's not a crime to want to stay
比方说自己的家里
in a safe, controlled environment
又没犯什么罪
like your home where...
你不能逼我离开自己的家
You can't force me out of my own house!
这不是什么花招 不是什么手段
This isn't a stunt, this isn't a tactic,
不是什么策略或是诡计 你需要离开
this isn't a ploy or a ruse. You need to leave.
你现在就需要离开
You need to leave now.
这是不可接受的 你不能控制我
Unacceptable. You don't control me.
告诉我什么能做什么不能做 你算老几
Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do?
我要离开随时都行
I can leave here any time.
那就快走 现在就走
Then do it. Leave now.
萨莎 走出那扇门 离开你的家 迈出家门
Sasha, walk out that door, leave your Stay, step outside.
-你听明白了吗 -我跟你说了不要...
- Do you understand me? - I told you not...
外面很安全 萨莎
It's safe outside, Sasha.
你是在诈我
Look, you are trying to trick me.
无论是疫情 隔离政策 还是疫苗注射
It's been over for years, the pandemic, the quarantine,
纽约 世界回归常态
回归常态 这一切好多年前就结束了
the vaccinations, the return to normalcy.
英国 群体免疫达成 疫情宣告结束
-根本没有什么诈 -我 我知道我的权利
- There is no trick. - I... I know my rights.
没有我的允许没有人可以进入这间房♥屋
No one can enter the premises without my permission,
只要我不开门
without me opening the door.
快走 萨莎 现在就快走
Leave now! Sasha, please leave now!
我很抱歉...
I'm really sorry...
但按规定 我现在要对你朗读一段话
but I'm required to read something to you now.
亲爱的用户
"Dear valued user,
我们不再需要开设居住陪护之家
"we no longer have a need for our Stay Companions department,
因而我们会即刻关停这一部门
"and we will be shuttering the division immediately.
由于您缺少主动离开的意愿
"Due to your inability to leave on your own volition,
"董事会认为
"the board of directors has decided
"逼迫你重回外界
"that forcing your re-entry into the world
-"会对我们建立的 -不不不
- "would be a detriment to - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
改良新社会造成损害"
the new and improved society that we have created."
打给妮娅家
Call Nia's home.
打给妮娅
Call Nia.
打给妮 打给妮娅
Call Ni... Call Nia!
你不能这么做
You can't do this!
我不会相信你的谎言 你的诡计
I'm not falling for your lies, for your scam.
你最后一次和妮娅说话是什么时候 萨莎
When was the last time you spoke to Nia, Sasha?
我不知道
I don't know.
今天是星期几
What's today?
星期一
Monday.
好 我
Okay, well, then I...
我不
I don't, um...
可能过了些时...星期四
I mean, maybe some time has p... Thursday.
可能我
Maybe I...
妮娅十年前就离开了她的家 萨莎
Nia left her home ten years ago, Sasha.
内心深处 你是知道的
Deep down, you knew this.
每次妮娅从外面打给你
Every time Nia called you from the outside,
剧集 | 芸芸众生(2021) | 导航列表