剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
目前已经逮捕了两人
in the case of missing student Hannah Ellis.
他们的身份尚未揭露 但是警方声明
Their identities have not been released, but police have stated
其中至少一个人是汉娜认识的人
that at least one of them was known to Hannah.
你是家庭联络人 对吧
You're the family liaison, right?
阿曼达·威尔金森 你一定是詹姆斯·桑利 是...
Amanda Wilkinson. You must be James Thornley from...
皇家检察署 她怎么样了
The CPS. How is she?
我非常抱歉
I'm sorry about him.
谢谢
Thank you.
汉娜叫它斯帕姆
Hannah called him Spam.
本意为垃圾邮件
我本来想叫它巴斯特的
I wanted to call him Buster,
-但是她很坚持 -名字很搞笑
- but she insisted. - That's a funny name.
她本来可以去牛津大学的 她被录取了
She could have gone to Oxford, you know, she got an offer.
但是她想离我近一些
But, erm, she wanted to be near to me.
如果她没有被...
If she hadn't...
你不能那样想 亲爱的
Well, you can't think like that, love.
为什么会有人威胁汉娜
Why would anybody threaten Hannah?
这正是他们想要搞清楚的
That is what they're trying to find out.
我必须强调 现在还处于早期阶段
And I should stress that it's very early days,
所以如果他们不再对她进行调查的话
so I don't want you to be alarmed or upset
我不想让你感到紧张或者失望
if they release her from their investigation.
"她" 这一点我真的...
"She". That's the bit that I just...
那也可能只意味着她的问题仅仅是
And that doesn't mean that she's guilty of anything more
发了几条愚蠢的短♥信♥
than just some silly texts.
但很显然 他们得要先审审她
But obviously, they've got to question her.
是...
It's...
是想到有人伤害她的这种念头
It's the thought of somebody hurting her, you see?
故意地
Deliberately.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我是我们家第一个上大学的人
I was the first person in my family to go to college.
-是吗 -对
- Were you? - Aye.
汉娜学习一向很好
Hannah was always so good at school.
优等生等等的
A stars and everything.
我父母非常支持我 就像你一样
My parents were really supportive, just like you.
我妈是当地医院里的持证护士
Mum was an LPN up the local hospital.
你♥爸♥爸呢
How about your dad?
谁 搞笑艺人吗 他是个全职酒鬼
What, the great entertainer? He was a full-time pisshead.
安德丽娅 我只是 我只是想来自我介绍一下
Look, Andrea, I just, I just, I wanted to introduce myself
和你解释下我们在办案过程中的角色
and just to begin to explain our role in the process.
谢谢你过来看我
Thank you for coming to see me.
我很感谢
I'm very grateful.
-到了 -谢谢
- There you go, love. - Thank you.
回见
Cheers, darling.
达米安
Damian?
不 狄伦在家 肯定还没起呢 塔丽莎吗
No, Dhillon's at home, still in bed, obviously. Talitha?
你一定是开玩笑呢吧
You must be joking.
我当然会和他谈谈
Of course I'll talk to him.
谢谢 米拉 非常感谢
Thanks, Meera, I appreciate it.
我们下次特别委员会上见吧
I'll see you at the next Select Committee.
这次尽量出席啊
Try and turn up this time.
塔丽莎和狄伦关系很亲密
Talitha and Dhillon are close.
他们在学校认识的
They knew each other from school.
是她被开除的那所吗
The one she got chucked out of?
不 那是布莱顿罗丁女子学校
No, that was Roedean.
那么...
So...
-你怎么看 -恶意通讯
- ...What do you reckon? - Malicious communication
这罪名有点怪
it's a bit of an odd one.
看来他们是在冒险
It suggests that they're chancing their arm a bit.
如果他们考虑提出谋杀指控
They'll only get an extension
才会去申请延长拘押
if they're contemplating a murder charge.
塔丽莎
Talitha...
她确实问题很多 可...
I mean, she's a lot of things, but...
-反正 我们启用里弗斯先生了 -太好了
- Anyway, we've activated Mr Reeves. - Great.
就连核潜艇布莱恩也能找出裂缝来
Brian can find a leak in a nuclear sub.
当班律师是一位克莉欧·罗伯茨女士
Duty solicitor is a Ms Cleo Roberts.
拍拍她的后脑勺
Well, pat her on the head
把她打发回去吧
and send her straight back to the high street.
我当然希望如此了
I would certainly hope so.
指居民或当地单位因担心建设项目有负面影响
激发人们的嫌恶情结 采取强烈抗争行为
共♥产♥主义者和邻避主义者
The commies and the nimbys are going nuts
对我受邀进入新的计划特别小组很恼火
about me being invited onto the new planning taskforce.
这事会让他们高兴坏了
They're going to love this.
谢谢
Thank you.
克莉欧
Cleo.
詹姆斯
Hi, James.
你还好吗
You all right?
挺好的
Yes.
我还以为你在达勒姆
I thought you were in Durham.
对 之前是 可之后我回来了
Yeah, I was, but then I came back, you know?
克莉欧 老伙计
Cleo, mate!
特洛伊·曼纳斯
Troy Manners!
很高兴看到你还在累积航♥空♥里程
Good to see you're still picking up the air miles.
常旅客啊
Frequent flyer.
希望你有辩护律师
I hope you have representation.
无可奉告
No comment.
他们要想要往我身上扣屎盆子
Here, they try and pin this shit on me,
我就来找我最棒的姑娘 这样好吧
I'm coming for my best girl, you know that?
快点 我们继续走
Come on, let's keep it moving.
你在负责塔丽莎·坎贝尔的案子对吧
You're on the Talitha Campbell case, right?
对 你是怎么...
Yes. How did you...?
卡西迪督察告诉我的
DI Cassidy told me.
等等 特洛伊和这案子没关吧
Wait, Troy is not involved in this?
我不能回答 克莉欧
I can't comment, Cleo.
也对
No.
当然了
Of course not.
你什么时候能过啊
You never could.
顺便说一句 粥太难喝了
The porridge was shit, by the way.
我会转告大厨的
I'll pass that on to the chef.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你认识什么毒品贩子吗 -有可能 你要什么
- Do you know any drug dealers? - Might do, what are you after?
我是个学生
I'm a student,
我当然认识毒品贩子了
of course I know drug dealers.
最近和他们谁联♥系♥过吗
Been in touch with any recently?
最近没有
Not recently, no.
警方在拘押一名叫特洛伊·曼纳斯的毒贩
The police are holding a drug dealer called Troy Manners.
这个名字我不认识
I don't know anyone of that name.
真的
Sure?
没错
Positive.
你父亲来了 塔丽莎
Your father's arrived, Talitha.
你告诉他了
You fucking told him.
-请你嘴巴干净些 -你说了吗
- Please don't swear at me. - Did you?
当然不是
No, of course not.
那把他弄走吧
Then, make him go away.
快去啊 你还等什么呢
Go on, what are you waiting for?
你还是能赚钱 尽管你只是提供法律援助
You're still getting paid, even if you are on legal aid.
塔丽莎...最后的警告
OK, Talitha - last warning.
你嘴巴放干净点
Watch your mouth.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
我只是太疲惫了
I'm just really tired now.
请你把他弄走吧
Please make him go away.
如果他带了塞布·哈丁
And if he's brought Seb Harding with him,
告诉他赶紧滚滚滚
tell him to fuck off times ten.
谢谢
Thanks.
-达米安·坎贝尔爵士 -拜托 叫我达米安就行了
- Sir Damian Campbell? - Please, just Damian.
我是克莉欧·罗伯茨
I'm Cleo Roberts,
分配负责塔丽莎案子的当班律师
the duty solicitor assigned to Talitha's case.
非常幸会 而且十分感谢
It's so good to meet you and thank you so much
你为塔丽莎所做的一切
for everything you've done for Talitha so far.
允许我介绍一下我的律师塞布·哈丁
May I introduce Seb Harding, who's my lawyer?
幸会
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表