剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
I don't remember, it was just a conversation.
就那么发生了
It just sort of happened.
汉娜尸体里发现的迷♥奸♥药是哪来的
Who provided the date-rape drug found in Hannah's body?
-什么 -丙种羟基丁酸盐 药
- The what? - GHB. The chems.
往往用来使受害人失去行动能力的药
The drug often used to incapacitate victims.
-是汉娜的 -汉娜的
- Hannah did. - Hannah did?
对
Yes.
她是个普通人
She was a normal person,
她跟其他人一样嗑药
she took drugs just like everybody else
药不仅仅是能使人失去行动能力
and chems aren't only to incapacitate.
啊
Well...
你似乎在那晚没主动做任何事
You seem to have played no active role in anything that night.
你只是刚好在场
You were just there.
海明斯女士
Ms Hemmings.
我们听到你说
We have heard your claim
你当时在为汉娜口♥交♥
that you were performing oral sex on Hannah
塔丽莎则在她后面
while Talitha was positioned behind her
用围巾让她窒息
using the scarf to deny her air.
对
Yes.
你们谈过安全词吗
Was there ever any discussion of a release word?
我记得没有
Not that I can remember.
我们已听专家证人说
We have heard from expert witnesses
要绞杀致人死亡
that the process of death from strangulation
需要持续施压
requires sustained pressure
几分钟
for a few minutes.
你没注意到吗
You didn't notice?
没有挣扎
No struggling,
没有证据显示她在奋力求生吗
no evidence that she was fighting for her life?
你最早什么时候发现出事了
When did you first realise there was a problem?
塔丽莎开始喊汉娜的名字
Talitha started saying Hannah's name.
我听出了她的慌张
I could tell she was panicking so then, you know...
我也停下了
..I stopped as well.
并意识到你的朋友掐死了一个女孩
And realising your friend had just choked a girl to death,
你也只有一种选择了
you only had one option really?
我当时脑子不清楚
I wasn't thinking straight.
得了
Oh, come on!
狄伦 你就是在撒谎 是吧
Dhillon, this is a pack of lies, isn't it?
海明斯女士
Ms Hemmings.
任何正派的人
Any decent person...
只要有点常识 就会叫救护车
..With even average intelligence would have phoned an ambulance.
-你是一个人去了汉娜家 是吧 -不是
- You went to Hannah's room alone, didn't you? - No.
-你不知怎么拿到了塔丽莎的围巾 -不是
- Somehow you got hold of Talitha's scarf. - No.
你用它杀害了一个
And you used it to murder a young girl
不肯跟你上♥床♥
who had denied you access to her body
还对你提出了严肃指控的年轻姑娘
and made a very serious complaint against you.
我没有
I didn't.
你不是受害人
You are not a victim.
你是个冷酷
You are a cold
算计 厌女的杀人犯
and calculating misogynistic killer.
海明斯女士
Ms Hemmings.
不是的 这都不是真的
It's not true. None of it's true.
请无视这番言论 女士们先生们
Please disregard that, ladies and gentlemen.
你不抽烟了
You don't smoke any more.
对 所以我没点
No. Why I haven't lit it.
这好难
This is hard.
我看着她 汉娜的妈妈 我想...
I look at her, Hannah's mum, and I think...
这听上去多糟
It'll sound awful.
你也面临着可怕的损失
You're facing a terrible loss as well.
那么多年来
All those years.
家庭假期
The family holidays.
矫形牙医
The orthodontist.
冰淇淋甜点
The ice cream treats.
那些天真
All the innocence.
你怎么看
So, what do you think?
看什么
Of what?
狄伦的表演
Of Dhillon's performance.
"我拿我妈妈的命起誓
"Oh, I swear on my mum's life.
我仍爱塔丽莎"
"I still love Talitha."
你怎么看
What do you think?
我无法相信
Well, I could never have believed
他会这样背叛我
that he would betray me like that.
他还那么平静
He's so calm about it.
你又不是有很多时间来衡量他的人品
And it's not as if you had a lot of time to assess his character.
好过分 克莉欧
That's mean, Cleo.
是啊
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah...
是有点过分
It was a bit.
明天轮到检方了
Prosecution's turn tomorrow.
艾玛今天逼得他很紧
Emma went quite hard on him today.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
怎么会 她很棒
How come? She's great.
我不知道 等轮到我上去时 我想让你问
I don't know. When it's me up there, I want you.
这不行... 我只是个初级律师
That's not... I'm junior counsel.
必须得是你
It has to be you.
我会跟艾玛谈谈的
I'll talk to Emma.
不一定能成
No promises.
你不要敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Look, we can do this the easy way or we can do it the hard way.
是这个
It's this one.
是卡西迪让你把这个藏起来的吗
Did Cassidy tell you to bury this?
这是谋杀案发生好几小时之前
Well, this is hours before the murder.
是卡西迪告诉你不要披露这个的吗
Did Cassidy tell you not to disclose this?
她说她觉得这个不相关 总的来说...
She said she didn't think it was relevant, and on balance...
围巾在塔丽莎和狄伦之间传递的视频片段
Footage of the scarf being passed between Talitha and Dhillon?
他事实上戴着围巾
Footage of him actually wearing the scarf
还没有看到还给她的视频片段
and not visibly returning it to her?
你打算怎么处理这些
Well, what do you want to do about it?
庭审第九天
在警方对你的审讯过程中 哈伍德先生
In your police interview, Mr Harwood,
你说你和汉娜·埃利斯在舞会开始之前做过爱
you said that you had sex with Hannah Ellis before the ball.
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
你撒谎了 对吧
That was a lie, wasn't it?
是的
Yes.
你告诉露辛达·布莱特你戴安全套了
You told Lucinda Bright that you were wearing a condom
但是你并没有
when you weren't.
你也撒谎了 对吧
That was a lie, wasn't it?
是她误解我了
It was a misunderstanding.
你告诉警方你生火
You told the police that the fire
是因为你盯着火焰思路才清晰
on which you were actually burning evidence
其实你是在烧掉证据
was because you did your best thinking staring into the flames.
好了 你现在做的是列举一大堆
OK, so what you're doing is making a big list of things
事实上不是真的的事情
that aren't exactly true.
谎言
Lies.
所以你的下一个问题可能会是
So that your next question can be
"你是个习惯性的撒谎者 对吧"
"You're a habitual liar, aren't you?"
你把我的台词抢了
You'll put me out of a job.
我当时很混乱很害怕
I was confused and frightened.
我们再说回汉娜
Let me take you back to Hannah.
最开始你和坎贝尔小姐以及汉娜是朋友对吗
Originally, you and Miss Campbell and Hannah were friends?
是的
Yes.
但是突然之间汉娜
But suddenly Hannah made
向斯蒂文·温德勒投诉了你
a complaint about you to Stephen Vendler?
塔丽是这么跟我说的
Tally said she had done.
坎贝尔小姐知道她投诉的内容是什么吗
And did Miss Campbell know what the complaint was about?
说我在骚扰她
That I was harassing her.
你骚扰她什么
What were you harassing her for?
我当时没觉得我骚扰她了
I didn't think I was at the time.
现在回想...
Looking back...
性骚扰吗
Sex?
我觉得...
I thought...
我觉得...
I thought...
我觉得我爱上她了
I thought I'd fallen in love with her.
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表