剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
那你怎么解释
So how do you explain it?
我觉得关于我所说的话
I think that he remembered more general stuff
他只是记了个大概
that might have been said
然后对号♥入座了一场他已经知晓细节的谋杀
and fitted it to a crime whose details he already knew.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 因为他生我的气
I don't know, because he was angry with me,
因为他对这一切感到愧疚
because he had a bad conscience about it all,
最后 我也只是猜测
and, in the end, at a guess,
推卸责任
to shift the blame.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
你觉得那是推卸责任吗
Do you consider that shifting the blame?
我说了只是猜测
I said it was a guess.
她说得没错 雷诺兹先生
She's quite correct, Mr Reynolds,
你不能期望她告诉你范德勒先生的想法
you cannot expect her to tell you what was on Mr Vendler's mind.
你对这件事感到愧疚吗
Do you have a bad conscience about it all?
不 因为我什么都没干
No, because I haven't done anything.
你告诉了哈伍德先生 汉娜对他的投诉 是吧
Well, you told Mr Harwood about Hannah's complaints, didn't you?
我警告了狄伦
I warned Dhillon.
然后你发了一堆短♥信♥威胁汉娜 对吧
And you threatened Hannah with a series of texts, didn't you?
因为我不喜欢别人叫我妓♥女♥
Because I don't like being called a whore.
你会考虑将"骗子"加进你对自己的形容词吗
Might you consider adding "Liar" to your list of adjectives?
不 因为骗子是名词
No, cos liar's a noun.
他们说视频丢了
They're saying they misplaced the footage.
那就再唤卡西迪上庭
So recall Cassidy.
-问她什么 -问她丢失的证据里面是什么
- And ask her what? - Ask her what the missing evidence shows.
她会说案件有很多证据 她不记得了
She'll say there's a ton of evidence and she doesn't remember.
不 她不会的
No, she won't.
-当然她... -我会跟她说的 她不会这样
- Of course she... - I will talk to her. She won't.
她会把你五马分尸
She'll hang, draw and quarter you.
她真的会把你的内脏喂给安迪·洛尔
She'll literally feed your entrails to Andy Lowell.
听着 这不是铁板钉钉 但确实产生了一些疑问
Look, it's not a slam-dunk but it does create some doubt,
尤其是现在狄伦完全否认了
especially given Dhillon totally denied it.
天哪 让塔丽莎站上证人席真是冒险之举
God, it was a big risk putting Talitha in the witness box
特别是她那性格
with that personality.
确实 但现在没人再喊她戏弄女士了
It was, but no-one's calling her Lady Tease any more.
的确
No.
你会告诉卡西迪你告诉我了吗
You gonna tell Cassidy you told me?
会
Yeah...
会会会
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我不想再当乖宝宝詹姆斯了
I don't think I'm gonna be Sweet Baby James any more.
搞什么 詹姆斯 什么鬼
What the fuck, James? What the actual fuck?
责怪你的手下 让他们下载测量酒精摄入的应用
Blame your officers and give them the drink aware app.
-那视频什么都没有 -但他拿着围巾 宝拉
- It's nothing. - But he had the scarf, Paula,
你却标记为不相关证据
and you marked it down as not relevant.
这是我本能的决定 视频证据有一大把
It was a judgment call. There is tons of footage.
对 但没有一个显示塔丽莎和狄伦玩弄围巾
Yes, but none it shows Talitha and Dhillon playing with the scarf
而且最后围巾在他脖子上
and it ending up around his neck.
没错 但这不意味着他一直拿着 这无法判断
Yes, but that doesn't mean he kept hold of it, it's inconclusive.
可事实是那段视频
But the fact that the footage has now
现在完全消失了 是吧
completely disappeared, isn't though.
不 这不是我♥干♥的 我绝不会这么做
No, that was not my doing. I would never do that.
你是不会 我打赌洛尔给希尔克罗夫特施压
No, I bet Lowell leaned on Hillcroft
因为他怕你
because he's scared of you.
闭嘴 怕我 你根本想象不到
Shut up. Scared? You haven't a fucking clue.
宝拉 抱歉 我知道你是个好警♥察♥
Paula, I'm sorry. I know you're a good officer...
去死吧 你个道貌岸然的人♥渣♥
Oh, fuck off, you sanctimonious creep.
天地良心
Jesus fucking Christ.
我希望当那个自鸣得意的贱♥人♥出来后
I hope that when that smirking little bitch is out
再次大摇大摆上街时
walking the streets again
你能直视安德丽娅·埃利斯的眼睛
that you're able to look Andrea Ellis in the eye.
我能凭良心直视自己
Well, I'll be able to look myself in the eye.
在这里不行 伙计
Not in this town, mate.
卡西迪警督 我们能回到
DI Cassidy, can I take you back
你被检方问询时
to the evidence that you gave
给出证据的那一刻吗
during your examination by the prosecution?
请吧
Go ahead.
我这位博学的朋友问道
My learned friend asked
塔丽莎是否在整个舞会期间
if Talitha had worn the scarf
都佩戴着围巾
throughout the entire ball.
没错
Correct.
你回答了是
And you said yes.
的确如此 我看到的所有证据都表明了
She was, in all the evidence I saw.
你看到过狄伦·哈伍德佩戴围巾吗
Did you ever see Dhillon Harwood wearing the scarf?
我们有很多视频证据
There was a lot of mobile evidence.
我没问你们是否
Oh, I didn't ask if there was
有很多视频证据 卡西迪警督
a lot of mobile evidence, DI Cassidy.
我问的是你是否看过
I asked if you ever saw
一个塔丽莎·坎贝尔跳着舞
a clip that showed Talitha Campbell dancing
和狄伦·哈伍德玩闹的视频
and fooling around with Dhillon Harwood.
我不记得所有视频
I don't remember every clip.
而且在那个视频中出现了
And at one point in that clip
狄伦·哈伍德拿着围巾
Dhillon Harwood takes the scarf
围在了自己的脖子上
and wraps it around his own neck
并戴着围巾在舞池里跳舞
and wears it on the dance floor.
你不是唯一看过那段视频的人 卡西迪警督
You're not the only one that saw this clip, DI Cassidy.
你的证据披露警官希尔克罗夫特警员也看到过
This was seen by your disclosure officer DC Hillcroft,
皇家检察署的人也看过
this was seen by the CPS
最后是他们告知了我们这份证据的存在
who have finally brought it to our attention.
你的回答时故意误导 对吧
Your answer was wilfully misleading, wasn't it?
对 塔丽莎·坎贝尔
Yes, Talitha Campbell
在所有证据里都戴着围巾
was wearing the scarf in all of the evidence,
但不是一直都戴着
but not all of the time.
你同意吗 卡西迪警督
Do you agree, DI Cassidy?
不 我不同意
No, I wouldn't.
那你同意你看过
Would you agree that you saw evidence
狄伦·哈伍德佩戴围巾的视频证据
that Dhillon Harwood was wearing the scarf?
也不算是佩戴
Not wearing exactly.
这条围巾是否接触了
Was the scarf physically
狄伦·哈伍德的身体
connected to Dhillon Harwood
而没有接触
and not physically connected
塔丽莎·坎贝尔的身体
to Talitha Campbell?
我想是的 但我不...我不...
I believe so, erm, but I don't...I don't...
那你能告诉陪审团为什么他们看不到
And would you like to tell the jury why they can't see
这份视频证据呢
the piece of evidence
显示狄伦·哈伍德戴着围巾的证据
that shows Dhillon Harwood wearing the scarf?
遗失了
It's been misplaced.
-抱歉 你能... -遗失了
- Sorry, could you...? - It's been misplaced.
这种事很常见
It happens.
两份拷贝都没了
Both copies?
听着
Look.
这...这是个极其
This...this was an extraordinarily
复杂的案件 有上千份证据
complex case with thousands of pieces of evidence.
但你留下了所有
And yet you managed to keep hold of all of the pieces of evidence
对控方有利的证据
that favoured the prosecution.
你这个不是问题 海明斯女士
That is not a question, Ms Hemmings.
对
No.
还有最后一个问题 法官阁下
Just one final question, My Lady.
这是你职业生涯中第一次
Is this the first time in your professional career
因为对一位嫌疑人
that you have allowed
明显的厌恶...
your obvious dislike of a suspect...
而影响了你的判断力吗
..To so cloud your judgment?
你现在有些过分了 海明斯女士
You are taking liberties now, Ms Hemmings.
不过我必须要指出
Although I feel compelled to point out
在这方面 警方提供的披露证据
that police evidence has been less than satisfactory
不够令人满意 卡西迪督察
on this matter, DI Cassidy.
没有其它问题了
No further questions.
我肯见你只是因为是你在付克莉欧的钱
I'm only doing this because you pay for Cleo.
她说我应该请求你的原谅
She said that I should, um, ask for your forgiveness.
放屁 别费那个劲了
Bullshit. Don't bother.
我同意 这对我们没什么意义
I agree. It won't get us anywhere.
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表