剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
汉娜·埃利斯也在考虑投诉狄伦
Hannah Ellis was also considering a complaint against Dillon.
-因为什么 -我知道地不确切
- For what? - I never got to find out properly.
拍摄她
Filming her.
无端送她礼物 总是不请自来
Unwanted gifts, turning up unexpectedly.
狄伦兴致高 粘人 一直如此
Dillon's highly strung. Needy. Always has been.
等等 塔丽莎怎么知道这些
Wait. How did Talitha know this?
你又怎么知道她知道了
And how do you know she knows?
斯蒂文
Oh, Stephen.
你又干那种事了
Up to your old tricks again.
那女孩就是个噩梦
That girl is bad news.
我们找到铁证了 狄伦的细微DNA片段
We've got him. Microscopic DNA fragment from Dillon
出现在睡袋的拉链上
on the zipper of the sleeping bag.
是他把她放进去的 他完蛋了
He put her in there. We got him!
我们看看他现在是否想要律师
Let's see if he wants a lawyer now.
结束了 狄伦
It's over, Dillon.
我们知道是你
We know it was you.
你给了我们所需的所有法庭证据
You've got all the forensic evidence we need.
你想让这事变简单些吗 对你
Do you want to make it easier now...on you?
以及对汉娜的妈妈
And on Hannah's mum?
我可以
I would.
我可以告诉你发生了什么
I'll tell you what happened.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我们去那里时
We didn't go there
没有想伤害汉娜
with any intention of hurting Hannah.
"我们"
"We"?
我们是谁 狄伦
Who's we, Dillon?
塔丽莎
Talitha.
我打算躺一会
I'm just going to go lie down for a bit.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表