剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表
*Il etait un petit navire*
*从未出航*
*Qui n'avait ja ja jamais navigue*
*从未出航*
*Qui n'avait ja ja jamais navigue, ohe, ohe.*
是我
Hey, it's me.
我打算回办公室了
I'm going to be heading back to the office,
然后我就去找塔丽莎
and then I'm going to go see Talitha.
一会见
See you in a bit.
早
Morning.
早
Morning.
你动作真快
You move quickly.
-你说什么 -昨晚我不得不帮塞布把背刺拔♥出♥来♥
- I'm sorry? - I had to remove the knife from Seb's back last night.
他应该能自己把背刺拔♥出♥来♥
He should have been capable of removing that himself
毕竟一开始挑起纷争的人是他
since he was the one who stuck it there in the first place.
嘴不饶人啊 我们得小心克莉欧了
Oh, razor mouth! We'll have to watch out for Cleo.
-达米安这么做只是为了气我 -是嘛
- Damien's doing it to get at me. - Right.
我可以问原因 只不过我...
I would ask why, except I don't...
真的觉得这事与我无关
..Really think it's any of my business.
有其父必有其女 不饶人
Like father, like daughter. Unforgiving.
等我丈夫认为你已没有作用时
And when my husband thinks you've exhausted your use,
也会这么对你
he will do the same to you.
很好
Good.
-做生意就该这样 -塔丽莎是个骗子
- That's how business arrangements should work. - Talitha's a liar.
-好吧 -她大概会对我说三道四
- OK. - She'll probably say stuff about me.
为了博得关注 什么话她都说得出口
She'll say or do anything to get attention.
都不是真的
It isn't true.
什么也别信
Don't believe a word of it.
是嘛
Right.
我不会否认在她小时候 我自己也一团糟
I'm not going to deny I was quite messed up when she was young.
别惹怒我 克莉欧 因为我会让你吃不了兜着走
Don't ever cross me, Cleo, cos I will fuck you up.
你♥爸♥爸向你问好
Your dad says hello.
斯蒂文·温德勒去找汉娜的妈妈了
Stephen Vendler went to see Hannah's mum.
检方可以对这事大做文章
The prosecution could have a field day with all of this.
这让你和狄伦看起来像同谋
It makes you and Dhillon look like accomplices,
给了他们一直没找到的动机
gives them the motive they've been lacking.
那我的动机是什么
What's my motive, then?
温德勒也在跟她上♥床♥吗
Was Vendler sleeping with her as well?
不知道
Don't know.
他上了好几个学生 就算是我也不意外
He did quite a few students, so I wouldn't be surprised.
你们俩怎么结束的
How did it end with the two of you?
就那样呗 我想是我吓跑了他
Just did. I scared him off, I think.
-不是因为嫉妒 -那是什么
- It wasn't jealousy. - What was it, then?
汉娜本就让我生气
Hannah was already getting on my nerves
因为她总是痴迷于...
because she had this thing about...
从私校毕业 却没被牛津剑桥录取的人
..Oxbridge rejects from private schools.
温德勒告诉了你汉娜对他说的什么话
What did Vendler tell you Hannah said to him?
我已经告诉你了 说狄伦在纠缠她
What I told you - that Dhillon was pestering her.
听着 他确实难缠
I mean, look, he could be intense.
如果他打电♥话♥给你 你却没有马上接
If he called you and you didn't answer straight away,
他会一直给你打
he would keep calling back.
而且他总用自己的手♥机♥拍别人的视频 包括我
And he was always filming people on his phone, me included.
你不觉得那很变♥态♥吗
You didn't find that creepy?
狄伦本来就是那个样子
It was just Dhillon being Dhillon.
总之 温德勒就跟我说了这些
Anyway, that's all Vendler told me.
然后我说 "那个愚蠢的贱♥人♥爱上了你
And I said, "The silly little cow's in love with you
而且她只是利用与狄伦之间的矛盾
"And is just using her beef with Dhillon
好让你能借给她温暖的臂膀
"So that you'll put a friendly arm around her
之后就自然而然水到渠成了"
"And one thing leads to another."
你也是这样吗
Is that what happened with you?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
这是我的行为模式吗
Is that my MO?
当然不是
Of course not.
我知道他很想得到我
I could tell he fancied me rotten,
所以我在一个无聊的下午 去他办公室
so I went round and fucked him in his office
跟他做了爱
one afternoon when I was bored.
好吧 所以你...
OK, so you...
你跟汉娜摊牌 然后就有了那些短♥信♥
You have it out with Hannah, hence the texts?
对
Yeah.
听着 说实话
Look, to be honest with you,
我算是想找个借口给她决裂[也有垃圾桶的意思]
I was kind of looking for an excuse to bin her off.
也许别用这个词为妙
Not the best choice of words.
那是个意外
That was an accident.
真的 克莉欧 天哪
Honestly, Cleo. Oh, my God!
庆幸你不是在庭上 对吧
Lucky you're not in court yet, isn't it?
他们在伯明翰抓的那家伙叫什么
So who is this guy that they've nicked in Birmingham?
詹姆斯·沃顿 人称杰米
James Walton. Goes by Jamie.
案底主要是抢劫和信♥用♥卡♥诈骗 一次人身重伤罪
Mainly robbery and credit card fraud convictions. One GBH.
他怎么会拿到汉娜的储蓄卡
And how did he end up with Hannah's debit card?
他说有人让他看着一个包
He says that somebody asked him to look after the bag,
但他不知道包里有什么
but he didn't know what was in it.
-当然了 -但他和特洛伊·曼纳斯有联♥系♥
- Yeah, of course. - But he does have connections to Troy Manners.
-特洛伊是... -跟塔丽莎一起被捕的毒贩
- Troy as in... - The dealer we arrested alongside Talitha.
-什么联♥系♥ -他女友是特洛伊的姐姐
- What kind of connections? - His girlfriend is Troy's sister.
-但特洛伊在凶案时有完美的不在场证明 -对
- But Troy has a watertight alibi for the time of the murder. - Yeah.
所以我们看到唯一一个
So the only person we actually see
给特洛伊东西的人只有塔丽莎
giving anything to Troy is Talitha.
没错 如果他们说好让塔丽莎把卡给特洛伊
Exactly. What if they agreed that Talitha gave the card to Troy
去别处使用 以此来误导我们呢
to use somewhere to throw us off the scent?
你打算再次逮捕特洛伊吗
Are you going to bring Troy in again?
我想先静观其变
I think I'll let it play out a bit longer.
反正他只会说"无可奉告"
I mean, he'll only say "No comment,"
我们还需要很多证据
And we need an awful lot more
来证明他与谋杀有关
to implicate him in the actual murder.
太棒了
Get in!
匹配吗
Is it a match?
塔丽莎手链上的微量残片与背包布料相同
The micro fragment from Talitha's bracelet matches the rucksack.
太好了
Yes!
够了 我们拿定她了
That's it. We got her.
我需要你完整地告诉我那晚究竟发生了什么
I need you to tell me exactly what happened that night.
你在舞会上和汉娜说话了吗
Did you speak to Hannah at the ball?
告诉我一个完整的版本 塔丽莎
Tell me a complete version now, Talitha.
你想听我的真♥相♥吗
You want to hear my truth?
我想听到一个无法被证实有假的故事
I want to hear any story that isn't demonstrably false.
我们在舞会上玩
We were hanging out of the ball
然后我看到汉娜在端酒
when I spotted Hannah serving drinks,
所以我想让她也给我端一杯 肯定很有趣
so I thought it'd be funny if I got her to serve me one.
从别人那里去拿
Get one from somebody else.
就给我一杯内格罗尼里酒 傻婊♥子♥
Just give me a Negroni, you silly bitch.
我宁愿做个傻婊♥子♥ 也不愿做含着金汤勺的妓♥女♥
I'd rather be a silly bitch than a silver-spooned whore.
看来你的悲惨故事没让温德勒动容 是吧
So your sob story to Vendler didn't pay off, then?
你没得到自己真正想要的
You didn't get what you really wanted.
你怎么知道这事的
How do you even know about that?
对哦 抱歉 他之前告诉我的
Oh, yeah, sorry, he told me one afternoon
在我给他吹♥箫♥的时候
when I was sucking him off.
行 那我就去报♥警♥
Fine, I'll go to the police, then.
告诉他们你所做的一切
I'll tell them about everything you've done.
-汉娜 听着 我很抱歉 -别道歉
- Hannah, look, I'm sorry... - Don't apologise.
你哪里也不会去
You won't go anywhere.
走着瞧吧
You'll see.
来吧 我们去跳舞
Come on, let's go dance.
酷 他到了
Oh, cool. He's here.
-我先出去拿货 -好
- I just need to get our bits and bobs first. - OK.
狄伦和我分开了 我出去拿货
Dhillon and I split off and I had to go pick up my gear,
所以我去见特洛伊了
so I went to meet Troy -
这是我在酒吧里给他钱的原因
which is what I was paying him for at the pub.
-然后我回了舞会大厅去跳舞 -跟狄伦吗
- Then I went back to the main bit and danced. - With Dhillon?
我想是吧
I mean, I think so.
我...我喝得很醉
I... I was pretty wasted.
最后我们觉得无聊 就离开一起走回家了
Eventually, we got bored and we left and walked home together.
如果她去报♥警♥ 这回我可能被开除
If she goes to the police, I could get kicked out this time.
她不会的
She won't!
你不该发那些愚蠢的短♥信♥
剧集 | 作秀公审(2021) | 导航列表